Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 92, 93, 94  Next
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:07 pm Reply with quote        
Rene looked at the compound, and sniffed it some, before just shaking his head.

"I'll trust your instincts. Take the stuff, and we'll hope for the best."
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:09 pm Reply with quote        
She nodded before sighing and accepted the compound again. She used the wooden spoon that she had in there to stir it before sighing.

"Alright, can you get me a mug of hot water?" She asked
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:18 pm Reply with quote        
"Of course." he replied, before leaving the room.

Mere minutes later, he returned, with a mug of piping hot water for her.

"Here."
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:21 pm Reply with quote        
"Thanks Rene." She said as she accepted the mug and dumped the dried herbs in. She hesitated a moment before stirring it slightly and sighing.

".... Bottoms up." She said quietly before downing it, despite the heat.

As she did so, Rene saw her complexion go nearly pure white, as if she was dead, for a moment before she doubled over in rather severe pain and the glass crashed to the floor.

"Ahh!" she screamed as she held her torso, trying to quell the pain.

It only last for about a minute though, before there was a rather large shockwave of magic that was expelled from her, signalling that it was unlocked, albeit rather painfully.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:25 pm Reply with quote        
"Anna!" he shouted, as he ran to her.

"Are you all right!?" he asked, before the shockwave sent him flying back from her, and into a far wall.

"Erf!" he grunted, as his back slammed into it, and he fell to the floor.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:27 pm Reply with quote        
She didn't respond to him being thrown against the wall, just stayed where she was on all fours, breathing heavily.

"I... ....." she started, hardly able to speak for the moment before looking up.

"Jari... are you alright...?" she asked, concern in her voice. She sounded different though, more like she had before, but even then different. It was as if she was speaking both mentally and verbally, and almost perfectly at that, as if they were completely 1oo% synced up with each other.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:31 pm Reply with quote        
He looked at her and shook his head for a moment, before catching his breath.

"Wow... that was... forceful." he commented.

"I'm fine... just had the wind knocked out of me." he assured her.

"And... are you... did you ask me that question? Or think it?" he then asked her.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:32 pm Reply with quote        
She sighed in relief when she heard him say that he was fine. That was definitely a good thing. When he asked how she had asked that though, she just looked at him, a puzzled expression on her voice.

"I... wait... what?" she asked.

"I asked it... Why?"
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:34 pm Reply with quote        
"Well... I heard it with my ears." he said.

"But... well... I also think I heard it in my mind." he continued.

"Like you projected it to me with your telepathy."
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:35 pm Reply with quote        
"I... what?" She asked before shaking her head, a movement which was stopped nearly instantly as she brought a hand up to her temple.

"Whoa... dizzy..." she said quietly before attempting to get to her feet. She didn't do so well, but did manage to get onto the bed again. She looked better than before, definitely, but... well, her body needed time to adjust.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:37 pm Reply with quote        
Rene looked to her, and made his way over.

"Well... it seems that did the trick." he said.

"Amazing... I put so much time and effort into that... and you were able to do it, like it was nothing at all." he commented.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:39 pm Reply with quote        
"I.. I'm naturally one with the Earth, I know the properties of everything that grows here better than any human, or lantha, ever could dream." she told him. "Don't be too surprised."

It was then, as they were both sitting there on the floor, that his cell rang. Instantly, he would be able to identify it as the hospital, which in and of itself was odd, since he had just left an hour ago...
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:40 pm Reply with quote        
"Fair enough point." he admitted, before he heard the tone.

He sighed and looked at his cell phone.

"....really?" he asked.

"I already did everything needed, I'm caught up, what the hell now!?" he growled, as he answered it.

"This is Doctor Calder." he said.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:42 pm Reply with quote        
"Doctor Calder, we need your help." The woman on the other end of the line said, not even a hello. He could pin it as the head of the ER wing.

"There was a horrific accident on the interstate, people are being brought in like there's no tomorrow." she told him, and before he could comment on how they could deal with that, she continued.

"Along with a young woman, whom isn't related. She's in dire straights, and the team here is tied up. We need your help."
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:48 pm Reply with quote        
He sighed, and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"All right, so to clarify... you need me in there to save the young woman's life?" he asked, standing up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 92, 93, 94  Next