Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 91, 92, 93, 94  Next
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:10 pm Reply with quote        
While he had been catching up on all his work, he hadn't been doing anything to the compound to help Anna, which she was fine with. She was sure that it was more important for him to try and keep his job, as opposed to him taking care of her solely like that. As such, she was silent, didn't say anything to him about it.

When he came home that last day, he was met with an almost deafening silence. As he'd been out and catching himself up, he hadn't noticced Anna's cold progressing to more than that. It wasn't anything worrisome, just a bug of sorts that would celar up on it's own, but it was making her sleep almost constantly lately.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:12 pm Reply with quote        
"....Anna?" he asked quietly, as he got up and made his way through the apartment, attempting to locate her... with little success.

He finally made his way to her bedroom. He knocked lightly, before opening it and peering in, to see if she was there, and if she was all right.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:13 pm Reply with quote        
When he looked in, he couldn't see Anna anywhere, but the piled of blankets on the bed was enough of an indication that she was there.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:24 pm Reply with quote        
He walked over and checked on her.

".....so... it seems that when I try and take care of my family, my job suffers... and when I catch up on work, my family suffers." he said.

"I really do suck at balancing them..." he added, before shaking his head and making to leave the room.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:25 pm Reply with quote        
When he headed back to the door to leave, he was stopped by Anna coughing.

"Hey..." She said quietly as she sat up carefully.

"You alright...?"
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:30 pm Reply with quote        
He stopped and looked back to her.

"Oh... hey Anna." he said.

"Don't worry about me." he told her.

"I'm more concerned with how -you're- doing."
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:32 pm Reply with quote        
"I'm fine." She said with a small smile.

"Seriously. It's just a bug, I'm sure. I'll get over it in a couple of days." She added.

"Anyway, what's the deal with you and work? Is everything good now?" She asked.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:34 pm Reply with quote        
"I managed to catch up on everything." he told her.

"So there's no worries about my losing my job. Not yet, anyway." he assured her.

"You just... you get some rest... I'm sure you need it." he added.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:35 pm Reply with quote        
"Good." Was all she said before leaning against the wall behind her, looking exhausted.

"Seems that cold I got is really doing a number on me." she added, her voice was, despite feeling ill and looking it, noticeably clearer. It wasn't that shocking though, every day she was speaking better than the day before.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:41 pm Reply with quote        
"I'll see if I can't get something to help with that." he told her.

'What I need to do is finish that compound... when her draydin abilities return, she'll be able to fight it off with no issue.' he thought.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:42 pm Reply with quote        
"Thanks Rene." She said with a small sigh.

"Oh, by the way..." she said before crawling out of bed, although it seemed like it took far more effort than it should have. Once she was on her feet she made her way over to her dresser and opened the top drawer before withdrawing something from within.

"Here. Is this what you were trying to do?" She asked as she held it out to him.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:46 pm Reply with quote        
"Eh?" he asked, as he went back over to her.

"What's that?" he asked further, looking at what was in her hand.

"Is... wait, is that the compound I was working on?" he then asked.

"What are you doing with it?"
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:52 pm Reply with quote        
Anna nodded.

"I... yeah." she told him.

"When you were gone, I ... well, when I was cleaning up the mess you were leaving, I was studying it and thinking about it. I may ... I don't know... I may have figured it out. I wanted to make sure it was right before I even tried it though." she told him honestly.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:56 pm Reply with quote        
"You.... figured it out?" he asked.

"Well... what did you do to it? What did you add or whatever?"
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:57 pm Reply with quote        
"I... random things... mostly. I don't know, I wasn't paying attention, I just let my natural instincts direct me for this..." She told him honestly before coughing agian, and rather violently. It was bad enough that she ended up on her knees from it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 91, 92, 93, 94  Next