Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 92, 93, 94  Next
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:06 pm Reply with quote        
He smirked to himself... it was a devilish and evil grin. It had hints of triumph in it, as well as satisfaction.

"Heh..." he chuckled to himself, as he skulked around the property perimeter of the house he was surveying. He had an eye on the place, as his grin grew even wider, showing a glint of impossibly white teeth.

"I... can smell it." he said to himself as he ducked behind a large bush to avoid being seen by a lone vehicle that drove by the house. He remained in the bush for a moment more, before standing back up.

He had to admit, he -was- dressed rather suspiciously. He was clad in tattered jeans, a tee-shirt, and a long brown trench coat. Normally in the city, one wouldn't give him two looks, and assume him to be some low-life nobody, not worthy of attention... but this wasn't the city.

He was in a suburb that was close to the city he lived in. Normally he wouldn't be out here, as things were too quiet and bland for him... but this was special. He was out here for a reason. He wanted to see if something would actually happen, and it would have happened in the house he was monitoring.

And now he knew it.

"She really did it." he said to himself, his grin growing ever so slightly.

"The little shrimp actually went through with it." he repeated, sniffing the air.

"Mmhmm... the air is rank with that irony smell... I can sense it from here... she must have really gotten into it." he chuckled, as he slowly made his way closer, staying to the shadows and shrubbery.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:47 pm Reply with quote        
There was silence within the house, until he heard some exclamations from a man. He didn't know what it was that was going on, exactly, but was able to guess something and guess pretty accurately.

... There was silence, completely, from everyone and everything else for a moment before the window above him opened and what looked to be a small child jumped out, and down. She landed on the pavement, hard. It was hard enough to sprain her ankle, at the very least, if not fracture it, if the limp she acquired was anything to go by.

She didn't see him in the shadows, and just headed off at a dead run, trying to get away from the house as quickly as she could, despite the pain in her ankle.
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:19 pm Reply with quote        
He felt his grin widen some.

"Hey, kid!" he called out to her.

"The forest 5 minutes from here! There's safety there!" he added.

He knew she would recognize his voice... whether that was a good thing or a bad thing at this point... remained to be seen.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:31 pm Reply with quote        
She was silent, as always before just waving at him and changing her direction slightly. She knew that she had to get there, and get there fast, although she didn't know if she would be able to run it well enough.

"Thank you." She relayed to him mentally, not stopping.
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:39 pm Reply with quote        
He watched her continue to run, before looking over to the house. He could hear footsteps coming for the door, noticed a small puddle of water by the front door, and raised his hand some.

The puddle then disappeared, and next sound heard was a slip, yell, and dull thud from inside.

"Should hold him off." he said to himself, before standing up, to make his way to the forest as well.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:42 pm Reply with quote        
It didn't take her too long, before she managed to make her way into the forest. Almost instantly, though, she crashed to the rocky ground below her, unable to continue. Her ankle was hurting far too much, and she knew that she'd landed on it wrong... not that she was surprised though. She did land on pavement, and she did land rather harshly.

... Dammit... She growled mentally as she forced herself to her feet, so that she could continue on her path away from that house.
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:46 pm Reply with quote        
"Don't strain yourself." the male said, from behind one of the trees close to her.

"Take it slow, and find a safe place. The more you panic, the easier it will be for them to track you, as you will make more mistakes."
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:49 pm Reply with quote        
She was about to reply before she misstepped and slid down a small hill.

"Son of a fucking BITCH!" She cursed, rather loudly, mentally. She didn't care that it had bee portrayed onto him, as she never had.

"Then what the fuck do you suggest I do? Not like I can go walking into town and stay at 'home.'" She added
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:51 pm Reply with quote        
The man was now at the bottom of the hill almost instantly, when she landed where she did.

"Then come with me." he said.

"I know you're not normal. I know what you are, and what you're capable of." he continued.

"I'M not normal either."
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:58 pm Reply with quote        
She looked up at him, her unnaturally coloured mold green eyes locking on his eerie ocean blue ones. She didn't say anything, and he would be able to see now, that a large part of why would be because of the fact that her lips had been sewn shut. They were swollen, and still bleeding rather freely, and looked to be painful.
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 pm Reply with quote        
When he saw her lips, he winced some.

"Okay... yeah, not good." he said.

"We really need to take care of those." he continued.

"Let me help... those will get infected pretty quickly."
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:19 pm Reply with quote        
The child scooted away from him, as quickly as she could... which wasn't all that quickly at all. After a minute, and some coercing from him, though, she relaxed and nodded.
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:20 pm Reply with quote        
"Thank you..." he said quietly.

"I am going to warn you right now, though, you're going to want to hold your breath, as soon as you take my hand." he then told her, as he extended his arm out to her.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:24 pm Reply with quote        
She looked at him for a moment before nodding and getting to her feet, gingerly putting weight on the one that took the brunt of the impact, and grabbed his hand.
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:31 pm Reply with quote        
Once his hand was grabbed, he had them both encased in a large clear bubble of water... just as footsteps in the distance, and yelling, were heard.

"Away we go." was all he said, before the next thing the girl knew, she was sitting on a couch, in an apartment, with the man in front of her, still holding her hand.

"And we're here." he said, letting go.