Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:46 pm Reply with quote        
"There's a proposition that's been made." he said to those that were there.

"Sydney of my dimension wished to challenge Syd of their mirror dimension to a no-holds-barred fight." he told them.

"She wants a pocket dimension to use for it, which would be the Colosseum." he added.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:48 pm Reply with quote        
"Shouldn't you wait until Emelie gets here before any it's really broa---" Lizzy asked before Emelie arrived.

"sorry about the delay, was in the middle of an ordination. I kinda need to be present for those." Emelie stated as she looked around.

"So, please fill me in on what I missed." She added, her voice calm.

"Syd and Sydney want to fight. Need somewhere to do it. You game?" Emmy asked, her tone short and rather sharp.

"... wait... what? Gregory, do you really think that's a smart move? Either one of them could be killed if we aren't careful." Emelie said, looking towards the man that was her husband in life.
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:33 am Reply with quote        
Gregory just shook his head.

"She mentioned that neither of them... being Syd and Sydney... would be able to die. So I assume she's implying for us to invoke the 'infinite damage' code... so to speak." he told them.

"Essentially... they can beat on each other until the cows come home... and while they will sustain damage... they'll know at what point they -should- have been killed, but will continue to live and fight on, for as long as until they collapse from exhaustion and wounds." he continued.

"And what makes you think we'll agree to this?" Elizabeth asked.

"You know as well as I do, that the sooner Sydney dies, the better for me." she said to him with a grin.

"I know this." Gregory replied.

"However, I know that all of you, regardless of how you act... care about the balances of each world... or at least your own." he went on.

"If Sydney were to die ahead of her planned time, then Syd would as well, and we would have absolute and utter chaos. We already pulled too many strings with that Linds and Lindsay fiasco... I doubt the omniverse would be pleased with us if we were to do it again... especially over something so trivial, in the grand scheme of things." he explained.

"So why not just say 'fuck you' to Sydney and Syd, and just deny them this match? Would save a lot of trouble." Greg suggested with a yawn.

"It would... however... I know how much some of you love to see a brutal fight between two people." Gregory countered, looking specifically as Emmy and Elizabeth.

"You two would get to see the vampires duke it out in a violent fight, going at each other's throats." he said to the devils. He then turned to Emelie and Lizzy.

"You two wouldn't have to worry about anyone dying before their time." he told them, before looking to Greg.

"And you won't have to go through the OH-so arduous task of collecting souls." he said, rolling his eyes.

"Hm. That is true." Greg replied, looking to be thinking about it.

"That leaves you two." Gregory then said, looking to Maddy and Madison.

"What do you two ladies say?" he asked.
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:45 am Reply with quote        
Madison sighed as she listened to it all, while Maddy looked to be bored.

"Hey, I saw all the power to them." Maddy stated. "If they want to tear each other apart, let them. What difference does it make to us? They both have amazing use of their portals at their disposal, I think it's safe to say that even if we didn't agree to this, one or the other would set it up and it would happen anyway."

".... You know, that's probably true." Madison said with a small sigh.

"I can't speak for Syd, but Sydney is bitchy and determined enough to do something like that."

"Trust me, Syd's the same way... to an extent. I think Sydney might be worse."

"... Oh geez, now I'm scared."

"Ok you two. Fucking shut up!" Elizabeth hissed from where she was.

"I saw do it, Gregory." Madison told her husband, while Maddy just nodded in agreement.

"... You know. I think I know why Sydney said what she did." Emelie commented out of the blue.

"They cannot kill each other, no matter what they do. If one dies, they both die."
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:12 pm Reply with quote        
Gregory nodded.

"I know. I already said that we pulled too many strings with Linds and Lindsay, and they know that we won't do it again... especially seeing as they will have brought this on themselves." he told her.

"Plus... well... for Sydney, it means she doesn't have to hold back. She'll outright fight with everything she has in her." he added.

"Heh, nice." Greg chimed in with a grin.
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:16 pm Reply with quote        
Elizabeth just grinned.

"Heh. Give her a chance to prove why she deserves taking over for me. Sounds good to me." She said, a confident and cocky tone to her voice.

"Elizabeth, shut up." Emmy snapped as Emelie sighed.

"... Gregory, what is your opinion on this?" She asked him, honestly curious.
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:17 pm Reply with quote        
He shrugged.

"I like Sydney." he said.

"And I think Syd needs to be taken down a peg or three." he continued.

"So, yeah. Let's let them see how superior Sydney is to Syd. Might give her a much-needed attitude adjustment." he then said.

"I say go for it."
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:19 pm Reply with quote        
"Oh, I doubt that it'll knock her down any." Lizzy commented. "She's got far too much pride for that to happen."

".... I'll agree with her." Maddy said.

"Alright, what dimension, you think?" She asked.
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:28 pm Reply with quote        
"Well... as I mentioned earlier, the Colosseum." he said.

"It's a really small dimension, but it has the gladiatorial feel to it. I think it's appropriate." he went on.

"Cliché and hackneyed, but sure, I'll go with that." Greg said.
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:33 pm Reply with quote        
"Makes sense. Are we all in agreement regarding this?" Emelie asked as she looked around the room. The women voiced their agreements, leaving just the males to voice theirs.
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:41 pm Reply with quote        
"Well, you already know -I'm- for it." Gregory said.

"What the hell... I'm in as well." Greg agreed.

"Who knows? Might be a nice break for us." he then added.
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:00 pm Reply with quote        
"Alright then. Gregory, |Elizabeth, which of you two do you think will tell her?" Emelie asked.

"Screw that, I ain't telling her. I don't want to see her more than I have to." She said. "Considering the fact that she's going to taking my position, and all."
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:15 pm Reply with quote        
"Assuming she does." Gregory replied.

"Remember, she still has time to turn things around for her." he reminded her.
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:27 pm Reply with quote        
"True, but as it stands, she will be taking over for me." Elizabeth said simply.

"Regardless, you get to be to the one to tell her. She'd probably be more receptive to seeing you than me, anyway."
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:33 pm Reply with quote        
"Very well then. I suppose this meeting is adjourned." he replied.

"Everyone, head back to your normal dimensions and do whatever it is you were doing." he continued, as he made his way to Madison.

"Ready to go?" he asked.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 38, 39, 40  Next