Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Art Shops
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Naro

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:23 pm Reply with quote        
Chu wrote:
Would you use real-life pictures as references?

Yes, I can use real life references as well. In fact, I already drew my friend's pic with her facebook as the reference source. It came out like this:

Her pic:
here
Process

The drawing:

I hope you consider it : )

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:45 pm Reply with quote        
Awesome!! If I paid more, would you add in little props? Nothing much, maybe just a Minecraft Diamond sword in one picture and an Xbox controller in another.

You see, my boyfriend and I do Let's Plays on Youtube, and I'd like you to draw chibis of us to use in my background. Not couple art, just two separate images. If you do it, we'll credit you in any way you want, whether you want a link to something on my Youtube page or just your name in the art.

Naro

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:54 pm Reply with quote        
Chu wrote:
Awesome!! If I paid more, would you add in little props? Nothing much, maybe just a Minecraft Diamond sword in one picture and an Xbox controller in another.

You see, my boyfriend and I do Let's Plays on Youtube, and I'd like you to draw chibis of us to use in my background. Not couple art, just two separate images. If you do it, we'll credit you in any way you want, whether you want a link to something on my Youtube page or just your name in the art.

@ Chu: I can add the props in, but I want to make sure which picture you want diamond sword or xbox controller Smile. Also, you want 2 separate pictures , one of your boyfriend and the other of you right? Do you want backgrounds? It's great that you credit me, so either way is fine though . Since it's a youtube background, do you have a recommended size of the pic (so when you resize the art it won't blur)? How fast do you want me to finish it?
Sorry for asking so many questions at once. Smile

Edit: Let's play? What's it about? I searched it up on Google but came up on this site: http://www.letsplay.com/

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:19 pm Reply with quote        
Ahh, sorry. I meant to add links to our channels.

http://www.youtube.com/user/EposVox
http://www.youtube.com/user/ewitsChu

Let's plays are pretty much video game walkthroughs, but with commentary. Actually, the main thing that people do in Let's Plays is just goof around. They're a lot of fun to make and watch.

Yes, I will want two separate pictures. The sword and controller were just off the top of my head, I may not ask for them in particular when I fill out the order form. xD But a controller is about as complex as the props would get.

No backgrounds, thank you.

In regards to size, the chibis will be in the two margins you see on our Youtube pages. It's really up to you. About the size of your samples is fine. :3

I'm still waiting on Epos to send me reference pictures, but here are a few that I picked out. I don't know if you'll see them since they're on Facebook, though. Just tell me if you can't.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/249837_4118444890773_1674164850_n.jpg

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/282898_4118445450787_2049012377_n.jpg

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/604004_4498971646490_1252814134_n.jpg

Naro

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:27 pm Reply with quote        
Chu wrote:
Ahh, sorry. I meant to add links to our channels.

Yes, I will want two separate pictures. The sword and controller were just off the top of my head, I may not ask for them in particular when I fill out the order form. xD But a controller is about as complex as the props would get.

No backgrounds, thank you.

In regards to size, the chibis will be in the two margins you see on our Youtube pages. It's really up to you. About the size of your samples is fine. :3

I'm still waiting on Epos to send me reference pictures, but here are a few that I picked out. I don't know if you'll see them since they're on Facebook, though. Just tell me if you can't.

@ Chu: Ahhh I see what you mean now. This will be fun to draw, and you don't have to fill out the form since I got all the info I need here already : D I'll keep updating you with wips daily, so if there's anything wrong with the art, please tell me and I'll fix it. I don't really get how exchanging works here yet, so please teach me how to trade when I finish the art xD.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:47 pm Reply with quote        
Can you see those pictures?

And no problem! He and I talked. He wants the Minecraft Diamond Sword and I want a mouse or rat. It can either look like a plush toy or a pet, whatever you want. The color doesn't matter, as long as it's realistic. (Black, white, gray, brown, blonde, etc.)

Oh, okay! And when we buy art on here, we just donate the silver to the artist. I'll just click the DONATE image beneath your avatar and enter the silver amount, as well as a message. If you don't enter a message, the silver still gets donated to the person's account, but they don't get a notification for it.

Naro

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:12 pm Reply with quote        
Chu wrote:
Can you see those pictures?

And no problem! He and I talked. He wants the Minecraft Diamond Sword and I want a mouse or rat. It can either look like a plush toy or a pet, whatever you want. The color doesn't matter, as long as it's realistic. (Black, white, gray, brown, blonde, etc.)

Oh, okay! And when we buy art on here, we just donate the silver to the artist. I'll just click the DONATE image beneath your avatar and enter the silver amount, as well as a message. If you don't enter a message, the silver still gets donated to the person's account, but they don't get a notification for it.

@ Chu: Thanks for the links,t he pictures were fine. Alright, I'll mix match the mouse so it looks good with your outfit Smile. Oh I didn't know that we can just donate the money lol. So the trades are just for items right?

Btw, can you help me about the challenge issue? I accidentally challenged myself out of curiosity. I don't know what happened but then a message said that I tried to spam. What is the challenge and battle about?

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:46 pm Reply with quote        
Sounds good! Yes, trades are for items, or trading currency. Say you want to buy an Ancient Relic Item, which can only be bought with gold, the donation currency. You could trade some of your silver for another user's gold via trades.

And you're fine on that. The challenge button issues a battle against the user who you chose to challenge. Levels and such don't scale, though, so you may be going against a level 10 user while you're only level 1. Most people don't battle each other, anyway.

Do you know how to use the rest of the battle system?

EDIT: Oh yeah, I don't need the art done by a particular date. I forgot to mention that.

Reika

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:26 pm Reply with quote        
Hii HappyD

Can I get a couple ? [er, just friend couple. lol. not couple couple.]

Username: Reika
Request: I'm not sure if you can see this since it's on FB, but http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/487641_10151115091498463_1726513590_n.jpg

if you can't i'll try and find a different place to host it. The pic is kind of confusing; the girl's hair is short at the top, long at the bottom. Like a bob with long extensions underneath. Dumb hands are just in the way xD
And the clothing, you can make whatever up.
Offer: I knew I had to get something from here when I first saw this shop :3. Two people, so 800s. Let's round it up to 1 000s.

This good ?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:06 pm Reply with quote        
Naro wrote:
Maeve wrote:
Out of curiosity, would you draw a centaur?

Yes, I can draw centaurs.
I saw Breedable thread in this forum, and really liked it. Can't wait to order one from the shop.
Can I ask how much it costs for a centaur that you previously ordered?

Good! I'll probably order something soon then. Happy

Hm, Elkin was a few hundreds I think. I've had him for a while and don't really remember, but it probably was between 400 and 800 silver (or whatever flatsales went for at the time).
My two other centaurs are special (one from an auction and the other is a custom centaur), so they costed way more, but flatsales are more affordable usually. Neutral

Naro

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:47 pm Reply with quote        
@ Chu: Oh I got how to use the trade now. Thank you! As for the battle system, I don't really know how to use it lol. I'll get your art done as soon as possible though. Oh ty for making the avatar creator as well : D I found it on your profile link. I hope that we can save the avatar one day too.

Naro

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:55 pm Reply with quote        
@ Reika: Yes I can see it, probably because I'm always logged on to FB lol. And no, I got what you mean with the hair, because my sis have the same hairstyle! I guess it's the trend right now. I'll just make her wear santa dress and you as the santa xD ? Or casuals?

Oh of course you want it Reika. >.> Your offer is too good, I'm okay with 800 lol. Unless you want my free stickmen drawings (not worth it) xD

Naro

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:02 pm Reply with quote        
Maeve wrote:

Good! I'll probably order something soon then. Happy

Hm, Elkin was a few hundreds I think. I've had him for a while and don't really remember, but it probably was between 400 and 800 silver (or whatever flatsales went for at the time).
My two other centaurs are special (one from an auction and the other is a custom centaur), so they costed way more, but flatsales are more affordable usually. Neutral

@ Maeve: Ooh flatsales, I can afford those soon maybe... Thanks for considering me too <3 and good luck with your shop too! Do you have a DA? I was wondering if we can do an art trade sometimes, if my art is good enough to lol.

Edit: Will save up for a custom too. Can't wait to transform myself into a centaur.

Maeve

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:58 pm Reply with quote        
I have a DA, but I haven't upload anything to it for a while, so it's pretty empty... It's here, if you want to take a look, but my tumblr probably has some more recent things on it (or relatively recent, because school's been eating my time). Neutral
And I'd love to do an art trade with you some day! Your art is so nice Happy

Username: Maeve
Request: I'd like a picture of my little Elkin, and one of Squid's Casanova. Soft Smile
Offer: Hm, two drawings, so 800 silver. Plus some tips. I can go higher if you want since they're centaurs and all. Wink

Reika

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:04 pm Reply with quote        
Naro wrote:
@ Reika: Yes I can see it, probably because I'm always logged on to FB lol. And no, I got what you mean with the hair, because my sis have the same hairstyle! I guess it's the trend right now. I'll just make her wear santa dress and you as the santa xD ? Or casuals?

Oh of course you want it Reika. >.> Your offer is too good, I'm okay with 800 lol. Unless you want my free stickmen drawings (not worth it) xD

Just casuals would be fine. I'm... not the guy btw xD