Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Square
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:53 pm Reply with quote        
I genuinely love everyone here, so I just wanted to thank all of you for sticking around. I really don't have much more to say than that, haha. But post in this thread. I'll shoot you a pm and tell you why I'm grateful that you (specifically) are a part of the Midorea community, or more simply, why I'm grateful that you're my friend.

If you're a new member or we've never really talked, I'll go off of what I've observed from you. Wink Sneaky Chu is sneaky.

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:03 pm Reply with quote        
Ace wanting to be told why someone likes her? U: Crazy stuff. xD But I'm genuinely glad you are here, too, Chu. C: I still remember the first time I talked to you was when I offered you a cheese dragon on dragon cave (which I haven't been active on in like 9 months ;-;)

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:14 pm Reply with quote        
:O Ace, your yellow is gone!!

And I remember that too. xD It made me so giddy. I haven't been active in a long time either.

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:46 pm Reply with quote        
Whoooops xD Disabled BBCode instead of smilies U:

Also, anytime I read BBCode I think BBC-code, like it's a special code for the BBC network. .__.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:56 pm Reply with quote        
xD Maybe that is the dark origin of BBCode. Maybe it's some sort of conspiracy.

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:00 pm Reply with quote        
(I read it BBC-code too and sometimes I even accidentally write it that way woops)

Chuuuu I wish we talked more ;____;

except not because you're kind of scary

Cat still scares me and I've been friends with her for like a year now

AUTHORITY FIGURES SCARE ME Duh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:33 pm Reply with quote        
How am I scary? D: I don't mean to be.

(Although I'd hate to bump into my avatar in the middle of an alley on a dark night...)

Pikmin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:36 pm Reply with quote        
I love being here, and everyone else being here. It's such a nice community, of the like I've not found anywhere else online so far.
Even though I don't say much.

Honestly even though I know most of you, you still scare me ._.; But that's just one of my idiosyncrasies, nothing that anyone here's done lol. Just a big wuss..

-hides-

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:44 pm Reply with quote        
AIGHFJKAM

I have to clean up the lab and head home, but I swear I'll message you when I get the chance Kupsy. Bouncy Heart I hope I don't scare you too much either. D: I feel like I'm doing something wrong, haha.

Pikmin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:47 pm Reply with quote        
It's not you lol, I'm just overly paranoid, like I think when I'm posting, somehow, somewhere, I'm pissing someone off xD
Hell maybe I am, maybe it's truth not paranoia... <<

KUPSY SAID A NO-NO!
-shame-

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:54 pm Reply with quote        
-is probably the least frightening person you could probably meet but idk- xD;
i have my moments Neutral

You guys are all really awesome though. It's a big honor to be a part of such an amazing community, let alone run it, with such loving and kind people who are a part of it. Hai

I love all of you so much, you make Midorea an enjoyable place to be.
-forms an overly emotional cuddle pile with everyone- Neutral

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:00 pm Reply with quote        
I love Mido too c:

Im trying to think of more words I can add but.. I fail at being mushy gushy :U

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:04 pm Reply with quote        
Chu, I don't think I can even being to explain how much you mean to be, you gave me advice a few years back and a distraction when I really needed it c:
It was comforting to come to Mido with someone else I knew from Roliana, and I'm so happy that you and I are till around to talk Bouncy Heart

Preparations have been made, Stage 2 will being in an hour.

::Shop::
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:23 pm Reply with quote        
*explodes from feels*

Now I feel really guilty for not posting much. This must seem like it's coming out of nowhere for you all. xD

Roger. Clear the area quickly. We can't risk any more casualties.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:51 pm Reply with quote        
Ahh, I really love this place and everyone here, even though I mostly lurk. I've never found a place on the internet quite like this. You guys are great.