Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57  Next
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:07 am Reply with quote        
Rene growled as he stood at the close door in front of him. It was locked, and it had been locked for quite some time. He'd been working multiple shifts at the hospital for the past week, and it was starting to stress him out. The same could be said for Kalin as well, as she'd been working extra hard on multiple cases at once, and it was taking its toll on her.

For the past 10 hours, she'd been shut away in her home office, and Rene wanted some time with her. He had just gotten a small break, and Kalin was working. He hated that. He hated that she was working herself into a state of pure stress, and that their relationship was suffering for it.

"Kalin!" he hollered through the door.

"Open up! I need to see you!" he yelled. When he got no answer, he gnashed his sharp teeth and growled some. Yes, she'd been ignoring him for the past while, and that was fine... up until now. For some reason, it was really irritating him now. The fact that she wasn't even telling him to at least 'fuck off' or 'go away' was just compounding his frustration.

He then concentrated, and in anger, built up water in his hand. He then forced the water out of his palm using it to blast the door off it's hinges and land on the floor.

"Damnit, Kalin, when I call, at least have the common decency to acknowledge my existence and respond!" he told her in an overly irritated tone.

"Or am I that low now!? Am I so unimportant in your life that you feel you can just act like I'm not there!?" he demanded.
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:19 am Reply with quote        
When she heard his cries from the other side of the door, Kalin growled and tried to ignore them. As he continued to try to get her attention, she got to her feet and was making her way over to him as the door was blasted off it's hinges.

It hit her with enough force to cause her to stumble back a few steps. She shot a glare at Rene as her hands clenched into fists a bit before she just looked away and forced herself to relax a bit.

"I'm sorry, Dr. Calder. I've been busy. Is that such a fucking crime?" She asked with a growl.

"Oh, wait. I know the law better than you, so I can tell you with surety that no, it is not a crime." she snarled.

Serenity sighed from where she was in the hall. She watched Rene bust the door down, and enter the office.

"I need to do something about this..." she said quietly before heading downstairs. She had every intention of heading to the Fryane's, see if things were as tense there as they were at home.

She walked up to the fireplace and sighed. She hated travelling like this, but really, it was her only option. As such she threw in a handful of the dust that Vincent had given her, so that she could travel this way.

Once the dust hit the small fire that was there, the flames turned a vibrant ice blue before she stepped in, and vanished. Moments later, she appeared in the den of the Fyrane's.
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:34 am Reply with quote        
"So, I'm Dr. Calder now!? Well FINE then! I guess I'll leave you be to your precious FUCKING job then, MISS KICZYS!" was the last thing Serenity heard Rene scream out, before the disappeared and reappeared at the Fyranes.

It... wasn't much better there.

"You goddamned imbecile!" she heard Lindsay's voice yell out.

"Hey, fuck you!" Ash replied.

"Why the HELL did you decide it would be a good idea to practice your dark fire magic IN THE HOUSE!?" Lindsay hollared.

"I do it ALL THE TIME!" Ash shot back.

"You KNOW that vase was important to Mom! And because you couldn't manage to rub two brain cells together, she's fucking pissed off at the both of us, when it's YOUR OWN FAULT!" Lindsay yelled.

"At least MY girlfriend isn't mad at me for spilling water on her latest painting." Ash replied smugly.

"No, YOUR girlfriend is mad at you because you snaked a bounty from her, that was meant for her, when she was a little late returning with another bounty." Lindsay countered with a snarl.

"Hey! It's fair game! That's the bounty business! I can't be held accountable for that!" Ash growled.

"Yes you can! Unlike me, who made an innocent mistake when I lost my damn balance!" Lindsay replied.

"Aw, shut up!" Ash snapped.

"MAKE me, dipshit!" Lindsay snapped back.

"You should have STAYED a retard!" Ash spat.

"Why? So you could exploit me for all I was worth and have a smug sense of superiority!?" Lindsay shouted.

"Why you little..." Ash snarled, trailing off some.

She then heard the sounds of a rather serious scuffle... so much so, it sounded like an actual physical brawl between the brothers.
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:36 am Reply with quote        
Serenity would have paled had she honestly been physically capable of it, she also had to do all she could to hold herself back from going and getting in between them.

"Oh my... I can't believe things are this bad here, too..." she said quietly before retreiving the small satchel of powder out of her pocket again. She promptly used it to vanish, heading to the draydin's this time.

"I do hope that things are better here..." she said quietly as she stepped out and looked around.

The house was silent for the moment, but everything was blood stained.
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:40 am Reply with quote        
"Anna..." Andrew's voice said, sounding calm, but filled with venom.

"I swear... sometimes you are too damn stubborn for your own damn good." he continued.

"Why do you always have to resort to violence? Huh? I make one suggestion, and you come right for me."
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:42 am Reply with quote        
"Oh I don't know. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that your suggestion was pretty much smacking what I do for you in the fucking face." She heard Anna's voice hiss.

"And nevermind the fact that I'm not human, and naturally don't have the calm temperament of them. No. No. Forget about that detail, it's not fucking important."

Serenity sighed slightly before backing into the fireplace again, scared as hell. She knew she wasn't safe there on a good day, nevermind if those two were fighting...

She threw another handful of the poweder in and vanished within the flames, appearing in the Vampire's suite.

"Jaden! I don't care what your blasted reasonings were! That hurt!" Desiree screamed, tears evident in her voice.
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:48 am Reply with quote        
"Desiree, you know I didn't mean to insult you!" Jaden replied.

"For the love of... all I said was that our lives would be less inconvenienced if you could hear!" he continued.

"Why do you have to take what I say and turn it into some kind of attack on you!?" he asked her, frustration evident in his voice.

"Is it because I'm the big bad wretch of a half-vampire, and want nothing more than misery and suffering of all? Just because I also use tainted magic!?"
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:50 am Reply with quote        
"Jaden, you know I'm sensitive about the fact that I was lucky enough to have been born deaf." Desiree stated.

"You know that! And honestly, if you think that the sole fact that it hurt so much was because of the fact that you're a vampire and whatnot, then why don't I just starve myself to suicide? I'm a fucking vampire now to!" She half screamed as Serenity backed out of the apartment and back into the fireplace. She used the powder and sighed as she appeared in Vincent's study.

"I Pray that things are alright here... at the very least..." She said quietly as she made her way through the house, hoping to find Vincent.
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:53 am Reply with quote        
Once there, she found that there was no shouting or yelling or violence... which was a marked improvement... but there was still tension in the air, and some arguing.

"Racquel... please, I'm trying to get all this paperwork done." Vincent said.

"I'm sorry I wasn't able to get you those special seeds, but I can't be bothered with something trivial like that right now." he told her.

"They'll come up again in 2 weeks, I'll get them then."
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:58 am Reply with quote        
"Vincent! You know I have a commissioned request for one of my tea blends." Racquels voice started, although she sounded calmer than the rest.

"You know I need that plant, and I'm out. I have to get it planted before the full moon next week, otherwise they won't ... just... Oh fuck it. I'll go get the fucking seeds myself." she snapped, her temper showing, in one of the rare times it did.

Serenity then heard a door slamming shut and what she assumed was Rocky storming off, which just caused her to make her way to where she heard the voices from.

"M'Lord...?" she asked, almost hesitantly as she approached, honestly finding herself scared at the moment. She knew it was obvious too, but she hoped that he wouldn't jump on her for it...
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:00 am Reply with quote        
Vincent's head immediately snapped up, an annoyed look in his eyes... but they softened noticeably when he saw it was Serenity.

"Serenity?" he said, looking at her.

"What brings you here?" he asked her.
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:01 am Reply with quote        
"I..." Serenity started before sighing.

"Nevermind, I shouldn't bother you." She said before Rocky showed up again, opening the door with a touch more force than normal, and sending Serenity to the floor. The impact, while no, it wasn't much, was enough to crack her wrist.

"Vincen-- shit! Sorry Serenity didn't know you were there. Anyway, Vincent, I'm heading out. I have no idea how long it'll take, since you were the one who knew where they were. So I'm telling you know that I"ll see you... whenever the fuck I get home." she half snapped.
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:05 am Reply with quote        
That seemed to have done it.

Vincent looked to Rocky harshly, and stood up quickly, slamming his palms on the desk.

"Excuse me?" he asked.

"You just caused Serenity's wrist to be cracked, and all you can say is that you're heading out to get those damn seeds?" he asked further.

"What the hell, Racquel Fyrane? Since when do seeds outweigh someone here getting hurt, regardless of severity?" he continued to ask, gritting his teeth some.

"Especially... when it's your own damn fault?" he then asked.

"Let alone the fact that you've just said you plan to wonder aimlessly for the seeds, and probably end up dead, as where they are found is a class-A danger zone!" he snapped.
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:09 am Reply with quote        
"How the fuck was I supposed to know about her wrist? Jesus Vincent, I'm not someone with fucking supersonic hearing." Rocky snapped.

"And oh, right, you wouldn't tell me where the fucking seeds were, so how I was supposed to know they were somewhere dangerous?" she added, her eyes starting to acquire flames rather reminiscent to her sister.

"..... I have heard enough." Serenity said quietly as she got to her feet and grasped the pendant she had around her neck. Moments later, both Rocky and Vincent found themselves bound with the magic that she had within, to keep her alive.

"Both of you, shut up, sit down and be-fucking-have for five goddamned minutes." Serenity snapped, her tone getting far sharper than anyone had heard from her before. The binds forced both of the mages to sit in chairs that were there.

"Remmington, I need your help. But honestly, I realize now that you're too busy to even consider it, so I'm just going to go to your sisters." she added with a bit of a snappish tone.
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:21 am Reply with quote        
Vincent just looked over to Serenity, before exhaling some.

"Okay.... fair enough, I was out of line." he admitted.

"And I suppose... considering what was going on, this was more than likely the best option... though I will express my displeasure at you using what is essentially your life force for it." he continued.

"But... now that you have us sitting down, and at least one of us is listening to you... I cannot speak for Racquel... what is it you wish to ask?" he asked her.

The main reason he had become so calm, was that Serenity seemed to have slipped and lost her temper somewhat. And that was something that... hardly ever happened. He realized that for her to speak like this, and use her own life force energy to restrain both himself and Rocky, the situation was probably very important and he assumed... dire.