Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 55, 56, 57  Next
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:33 pm Reply with quote        
The footsteps grew louder and louder, until Andrew and Rene appeared, each holding a sack that was squirming and struggling.

"We have returned." Rene said to Racquel.

"And we are victorious." Andrew chimed in.

"The guards at the castle were a complete joke." Rene laughed.
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:38 pm Reply with quote        
Rocky looked over, a slightly puzzled expression flickering across her face for a moment before it was gone and replaced with a rather sadistic smirk.

"Marvelous!" She said as she looked to the two that walked in.

"Throw them in the pit." she said as she motioned over to the corner.

"And now that they are out of the his life. I shall go and steal his kingdom. Tell me, boys. Are you looking forward to being princes?" She asked.
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:43 pm Reply with quote        
The boys nodded and opened the sacks, emptying the contents on the floor.

Out stumbled Kalin and what appeared to be a very young Desiree, both bound with shackles and gagged with cloths.

"Princes..." Rene said.

"We can do whatever we wish!" Andrew exclaimed.
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:50 pm Reply with quote        
Rocky just smirked as she made her way over to the bound ladies, part of her recognizing that they were familiar, friends, but she didn't care at the moment.

"Of yes. Perfect. You two will remain here, under the care of my boys, while I go and do my business." She said before laughing slightly as she grabbed Kalin's wrist, pulling her towards the pit.

"Enjoy yourselves~" she added before shoving her within. She made her way over to Desiree, who backed away from her, but managed to grab her easily enough and shove her in, aswell.

"Andrew, hop in and be sure to unbind them. Let them at least be together and comfortable, for their last hours." She ordered as she walked away from the pit, that she knew they wouldn't be able to climb out of.
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:53 pm Reply with quote        
Andrew nodded and jumped down into the pit, landing flawlessly.

"Heh, charmed to meet you, your highness." he said to Kalin in a mocking tone, before taking the gags off of her and Desiree.

"I certainly hope you enjoy your stay here." he added, as he readied the keys to undo the shackles.
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:59 pm Reply with quote        
Once the gag was off, Kalin spat in his face.

"Let us go! We've done nothing to you!" She exclaimed, pain evident in her voice, although it was obvious that it was emotional pain.

"Mommy... " Desiree said quietly as Andrew undid the shackles around the elder woman.
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:03 pm Reply with quote        
Andrew just laughed as she spat at him.

"Why, you have done nothing." he said, before growling and grabbing Desiree.

"However... I suggest you apologize for the rude action... if you value your daughter's life." he added, lifting her up and snarling.

He then produced a black blade as if from nowhere, and held it to Desiree's throat.
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:05 pm Reply with quote        
"You wouldn't dare..." Kalin said, her voice dark, and obviously scared.

"Oh? Try me." Was his reply, which left Kalin in a bit of a dilemma.

"Mommy..." Desire said as tears ran down her face.

"Andrew! Behave. You can kill them later. We need them alive for the moment though." Rocky's voice echoed down.
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:07 pm Reply with quote        
Andrew just growled a bit, before sighing.

"You get away with that... this time." he said, the blade vanishing. He then roughly threw Desiree into Kalin, dropping the keys to the shackles at her feet.

He then sighed, as demon-like wings sprouted from his back, and he flew up to the edge of the pit.

"Uppity things, humans are." he said as he landed.
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:11 pm Reply with quote        
Kalin quickly made her way over and undid the shackles before pulling her daughter close and holding her tightly.

Rocky just looked to the two of them, a rather malicious smirk on her face.

"And now, my sons, I need to go. I shall be back with news within a fortnight." she told them.

"Keep those two wenches safe.... enough. Don't let the imps around here get to them, for we do not need their remains being found." She added before turning and heading towards the door to leave.
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:16 pm Reply with quote        
"Yes, mother." both Rene and Andrew said in unison, as they saluted and then looked down the pit, as though they were observing animals in captivity.

-

"Ungh... urgh..." Jaden groaned, as he blinked and woke up. He noticed that he was in a sleeping bag, and they he was outdoors.

"What in the...?" he asked, before noticing there was someone in another sleeping bag beside him.
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:19 pm Reply with quote        
When he awoke, the movement and slight audio of the material moving, woke the one that was next to him. She stirred and sat up, looking around with her confusion evident on her face.

"I... what...?" She asked, her confusion apparent in her voice, not noticing Jaden right off the hop.
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:24 pm Reply with quote        
Jaden's eyes widened some, before he shook his head.

"Ah, surprised that you have slept in." he said, feeling oddly calm and accepting of this.

"Tell me, Anna, were you really so tired? You're usually up before me." he added.
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:29 pm Reply with quote        
Internally, Anna was on the verge of freaking out, before something that she couldn't explain, or even understand, seemed to take over and calm her nerves. she wasn't worried that it was one of the vampires that she was speaking to, nor was she worried that she was feeling a deep admiration for him.

"I... yeah. I was. I don't know why though." She said as she stretched.

"Possibly the fish from last night not sitting well with me. I don't know. At any rate, come on. Let's get moving." she added before getting up and quickly rolling up what was her bed and quickly packing it away for travel.
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:33 pm Reply with quote        
Jaden nodded and did the same, sighing a bit.

"I wonder if we're nearing a village yet." he said.

"I think we are close to exhausting our food, drink, and coin." he continued.

"But, I honestly cannot think of a better way to live." he added with a chuckle, though there seemed to be some sadness behind it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 55, 56, 57  Next