Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 55, 56, 57  Next
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:24 am Reply with quote        
Serenity hesitated for a moment before releasing tha magic holding both of them.

"No. I'm not wasting my breath here. I already have had to listen to fighting for too long back home." She told him simply before looking to Rocky, then the door.

"So, I'll just go bug your sister for her help. Chances are the woman will be able to. I doubt she's escaped the stress here, since you're doing her fucking paperwork, again."s he snapped, obviously in one hell of a bad mood.

".... ok, wow Serenity." Rocky said.

"Chil girl." she added as she went to pick the doll up, who smacked her hands away.

"Fuck you Racquel." She snapped.

"I am not interested in anyone treating me like a god damned child." she added before looking to Vincent.

"If you can give me one good reason as to why I shouldn't go bug your sister, I'll see if you can help." she said as she crossed her arms, being careful of the cracked wrist.
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:28 pm Reply with quote        
Vincent sighed.

"Well.... yes, you could go see my sister, and you are right in assuming that she hasn't escaped the stress that's going on here." he said.

"But that's really not why you shouldn't see her right now." he continued.

"The reason why I have more paperwork that usual is because Hollie is currently being investigated for some false claim. One of the older Council members made up some bunk story, and it needs to be investigated. Yes, there is no proof, and it will blow over in about 5 days or so... but... well... she's not in a good mood because of it." he explained.

"Serenity, I offered to do the paperwork for her, because I didn't want her to return to work with a mountainous stack of things waiting for her." he continued.

'And, as such, I discarded and forgot about the other promise I had made to Racquel...' he thought, the guilt showing in his eyes... at least to Serenity, anyway.
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:57 pm Reply with quote        
Serenity was silent as Vincent said what he did before sighing.

"You were my first choice, anyway." she said after a minute before a book appeared in her hands. Once she had it, she stepped forward and held it out to Vincent.

"Everyone needs a change of pace, and I believe this might work. It's something that I cannot do myself, for I do not have the power within required to be abl eto, at least not without risking death for myself." She explained.

"What do you mean...?" Rocky asked, curious.

"I mean I wish to throw everyone within this story." Serenity told the Fyrane, simply.
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:58 pm Reply with quote        
Vincent looked at the book, before sighing.

"I can help with that, definitely." he replied.

"However, I will have to remain outside of the story, so as to monitor your condition, and make sure you do not lose all of your magic, and are unable to complete the story." he added.
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:08 pm Reply with quote        
"... Which is why I was saying that I would go to Hollie. You need this just as much as everyone else, Vincent." Serenity stated simply before sighing slightly.

"But I realize that you need to stay out, and with what you said said about Hollie and the false claims, it's apparent I don't have much in regards to options." She added.

"As such, I humbly request thy assistance."
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:14 pm Reply with quote        
"I will gladly offer it." he replied, as he accepted the book and rummaged through his drawers, before pulling out a pen and handing it to her.

Once she accepted it, he gently lifted her onto the desk and sighed.

"You need to put some of your magic into the pen." he told her.

"Not much, but just enough to activate it."
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:27 pm Reply with quote        
Serenity nodded and let him lift her up.

"... What the hell are you going to do Serenity?" Rocky asked.

"If thou hast not figured it out yet, thou shalt remain in the dark until the time has come." Serenity answered simply. Rocky just sighed, but didn't say anything farther as Serenity did as Vincent said she would, and put some of her magic into the pen.
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:31 pm Reply with quote        
Vincent nodded.

"All right, first we'll need to prime your magic." he said, touching her back and putting some magic into her.

"Secondly, you'll need to give the book a title, and the write the cast of characters on the second page." he added with a wink.
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:35 pm Reply with quote        
As he refilled the magic within her, Serenity seemed to relax again, and her movements became more fluid.

"I thank you." She told him, gratitude in her voice.

"And all right." she added before doing as he said she would need to. She filled out a title, which was nothing fancy, and paused slightly on the cast list. She hesitated for a moment before writing Kalin, Rene, Lindsay and Ash. She wasn't sure about any one else, but figured she would brave their tempers afterwards and continued with the list.

In the end, the entire list was Kalin, Rene, Lindsay, Casey, Ash, Ashley, Rowena, Racquel, Jaden, Desiree, Anna and Andrew.

"I have finished with the cast... I think."
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:37 pm Reply with quote        
"Very well." he said.

"Now, all you need to do... is turn the page and begin writing... and the magic will take effect." he told her.

"Have fun, Racquel." he then said to Rocky.
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:42 pm Reply with quote        
Serenit nodded and quickly signed at the bottom where she saw she needed to. As soon as she finished her signature, the pen, and the pendant she wore attached to the leather choker she had, glowed for a moment before fading to signify the sealing of the cast, and making it that they cannot avoid being pulled in.

Almost instantly, as she finished, and turned the page, Rocky started to feel rather ... weak and disoriented.

"whoa.... wh... what the ... hell....?' She asked as she brought a hand up to her head.
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:47 pm Reply with quote        
Vincent immediately got up and made his way over to her.

"Relax, it's just like entering a deep sleep." he told her.

"Let it take hold, and let it suck you in to the world of dreams." he added, as he lightly grabbed her waist to prevent her from collapsing.
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:49 pm Reply with quote        
Rocky just laid her head on his shoulder, holding him close as best as she could. Her arms were loosely around his neck, as he was holding her around the waist to keep her from possibly doing any damage to herself. It didn't take long, only a minute, if that, before she relaxed against himobviously the magic from the book taking hold.
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:59 pm Reply with quote        
He caught her in his arms and smiled a little, as he laid her down on the couch that was there.

"I'll give you time to think about what you want to start off with." he told Serenity.

"Right now, I'm going to round up everyone, and make sure they're comfortable." he added, before disappearing.
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:24 pm Reply with quote        
Rocky had been the first to succumb, and the first to awaken. As she did, she sat up, confused as all hell and with one hell of a massive headache for the moment.

"Nnng... wh... what the hell?" She asked as she awoke, and looked around. She was in a room that had clear walls and what looked to be lava flowing all around. She looked around, puzzled as all hell, and a bit scared at the same time,

"... Ok... what's going on?" she wondered, not realizing that she was wearing something different than she last remembered. She was wearing what looked to be a long flowing gown that was black, but had what looked to be flames crawling up the hem. The skirt had a slit up to her waist on either side, and it was rather suggestive and provocative.

She had what seemed like a sash tied around her waist that was a vibrant red, that faded to black at the ends, and beads all through her waist length black and red hair.

When she noticed that, she just smirked, almost as if she took pride in it.

"Of course, it will all play out well now, I'm sure." She said quietly as she looked at her reflection in a pool of water, just before hearing footsteps coming down the hall.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 55, 56, 57  Next