Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Square
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:31 pm Reply with quote        
It's the day after Thanksgiving, and I want us all to have something to be thankful for; and not just for today. Here's what we'll do:
  1. Fill out the form below to put your name in the bucket.
  2. Wait for me to assign you a person.
  3. Send me their present by Christmas Eve.
  4. You'll receive a present from someone too!

Great presents don't have to be items or currency. They can even be pieces of art or writing.

Because everyone can't provide Deity Wings as a present, I have to ask that we all be reasonable when listing items that we'd like to receive. Remember that your Secret Santa may be someone who can't afford an old rare. So, be creative!!

I'm including a section on the form saying "what I'd be thankful for" - but you can't just put anything here. You must choose between Turkey Wings, a Black Cat, and a Cape of the Deities. Everyone who fills out that part of the form will be placed in a raffle for the item that they put down. Remember though, this isn't a free ticket. In order to be in the raffle, you must participate in the Secret Santa activity. You will not win a prize if you do not give your assigned person a present.

You'll be able to enter this activity until Friday, November 30th. Just complete this form and post it in this thread. On December 1st, I'll assign everyone to a Secret Santa and you can begin preparing your gifts.

Remember though, this is a Secret Santa event. You can't let anyone know who you've drawn. This is why you must send them their gifts through me. If you give someone an item, send it to my account. If you give them something else, message it to me. The last day that you can send me your gifts is Monday, December 24th and I will distribute the gifts on the following day.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:34 pm Reply with quote        
Post these forms here in the thread. For those who are not familiar with the items on Midorea, here is a reference picture. Thanks, Kupsy!!

Username:
What I'm thankful for: (Put things that you're really thankful for, from friends to video games. Be thoughtful, because this may help your Secret Santa pick out a good gift for you.)
What I'd be thankful for: (Turkey Wings, Black Cat, Cape of the Deities)
My Christmas list: (Items, pictures, writing, art, etc. KEEP IT WITHIN SITE RULES. INAPPROPRIATE LISTS OR GIFTS WILL BE COMPLETELY IGNORED.)

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]What I'm thankful for:[/b]
[b]What I'd be thankful for:[/b]
[b]My Christmas list:[/b]

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:35 pm Reply with quote        
You may post. Smile

neomattlac

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:25 pm Reply with quote        
Username: neomattlac
What I'm thankful for: For being first! Actually, I'm thankful for all the relationships I have had this year: virtual, real, successful, of failed.
What I'd be thankful for: Oh man... between the Diety Cape and the Turkey Wings... I'll have to go with the Turkey wings.
My Christmas list:
Well, I think I'd want art as my first choice.
Two options for that.
The first being Sora and Roxas working out together.
The second is my character Neo-Neo.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:50 pm Reply with quote        
Username: killerkitty
What I'm thankful for: I'm thankful for many things! I'm thankful having a great family, I'm thankful for all the moments of happiness, I'm thankful for my birthday presents I received recently, I'm thankful for my cats. I'm thankful for meeting all you awesome guys on Midorea, too!
What I'd be thankful for: I'd be thankful for a Deity Cape. C:
My Christmas list:
Art, in whatever form
Commons, something I am lacking (especially hair, shoes, and the new item colours)
Most 2008/early 2009 rares

Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:01 pm Reply with quote        
If you put commons down, try to specify, like "items from the punk set" or "red commons in Closet Boutique" - that way you're less likely to get duplicates. :3

killerkitty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:14 pm Reply with quote        
Good idea, I'll go edit my post.

Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:29 pm Reply with quote        
Awesome~

This is exciting. Happy I love the Christmas season.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:54 pm Reply with quote        
Yes indeed! Especially since I have family all over the place and this is the time of the year they come. Happy

Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:19 pm Reply with quote        
Secret Santa! How fun. Happy Giving gifts is so much fun. xD

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:28 pm Reply with quote        
That's nice, Kitty!

Is it bad that I don't want to see my family? >< There's no one worthwhile to talk to, except the few people that I already see enough as it is. I have one of those families where people secretly hate each other and pretend to get along around the holidays...

Adam's family is pretty nice though. xD Although that may just be because I'm not aware of their own drama, haha.

It is, Cat. I think I'm just gonna give people random stuff throughout the month, since I can't participate.

Radioactivity

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:26 am Reply with quote        
Username: Radioactivity
What I'm thankful for: The wonderful people in my life, and the fact that I have an awesome avatar community to go to here!!
What I'd be thankful for: Hmmmm.... Probably the Deity Cape! Smile
My Christmas list: I like art, art is nice. Maybe some mythological creature, like a dragon
I also like poetry! I like deep and meaningful poems.
I would like to have more of the fishtail dresses and the punk clothes commons
Some real rare stuff I'd like: The Cursed Ones, Phoenix Attire or Lothar

Hope I gave my SS some good ideas!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:13 pm Reply with quote        
Username: Kupsy
What I'm thankful for: My close family's health, especially mum as she's had a wide variety of illnesses. My brother's son, who's far more adorable than my brother will ever be. Again, my mum, and my friends.. People out there promise to help me and never do, but they stick by me.
What I'd be thankful for: Turkey wings~
My Christmas list:
The unlikely:

Lower Deity Staff, Gala of the Eloquial Dove, Phoenix Attire, Laiga Set, Ndengei, Fallen Deity Weapons, True Form of the Deities, Enchantis Elegantis, Lothar, Lower Deity Scarf, Any ARI / BMI I don't have

The much more likely:

Clinched corset, Curly Cue hair, Rider hair, Spiky Tail hair, Strak hair, Vidorean Corset, Any commons I don't have.

All of the above in any colours I don't have, link to my invo just so no duplicates happen:
http://midorea.com/adr_character_inventory.php?u=2560

The art:

I have an OC I really want to see drawn well, but I'm so bad at drawing..
So I will probably edit this post later with an attempt so my secret santa can see. QQ
EDIT: http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa353/RS-110/DSCF1265sc-1.jpg
... It is meant to be a guy. The splodges are obviously the colours they would be if my graphics tablet wasn't broken and I hadn't decided to draw it rough in about 30 minutes. The tattoo can have liberties taken with it as long as it's blue and tribalish looking. I'm just not good at tattoos.

Other than that... Umm, lemme know if this list is too long lol

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Freshie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:54 am Reply with quote        
I'm entering this.

*will update post with form and stuff soon zzz*

Suho

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:14 pm Reply with quote        
Username: Ascuba
What I'm thankful for: My family and the roof over my head and the fact I may get to be in my home for Christmas after all. And the upcoming end of the school year.
What I'd be thankful for: Cape of the Deities? (have no idea what it is, but it sounds cool)
My Christmas list: Writing (maybe poetry or a short story about an adventure in Midorea?)
Art ( I suppose art of a hobo avatar isn't nice, but something of this guy would be lovely)
Any items. Any. Commons.
Rares? There are rares? I'd be happy with pants. Laugh