Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:55 am Reply with quote        
Blood was everywhere. The floor, furniture and walls were covered. It looked almost as if someone tried to paint the room red, and ran out of paint.

In the middle of the room were four people, two standing, two on the floor.

"You... fucking... Immature Child." A woman with long black hair that was tied back growled. Her voice sounded rough, and almost canine.

"Me!? You're blaming ME for this!?" The recipient of that growl exclaimed.

"If you were able to keep your fucking mouth shut, none of this would have happened." the first growled again, her voice getting quieter, and harsher.

"Fucking Mutt... what do you care? You'd attack me regardless!"

"You're my daughter. I wouldn't fucking attack you." The first replied before growling, it sounded almost as if a wolf growled at it's prey.

"Fuck it. I'm out of here. I have a bounty to go catch." She continued before turning on her heel to leave.

"Call Vincent and Rene, be sure to fucking get them over here to take care of Mom and Kia." she added before pausing.

"On second thought. I'll do it." she added as she pulled out her cell and started walking. Her voice carried back to where the others were though.

"Hey, Vincent, Kaia and I got into another fight again, Kia and Mom got involved. Get yourself and Rene over here to look them over, and fast. I'm scared that one, or both of them, are going to die." She said shortly when the phone was answered.

"I'm leaving. I have a hunt I need to do, and I need to fucking get out of here before I -do- kill someone." she added before hanging up and walking out the door.

---

It was a few days later. Kia and Racquel had been avoiding the house, even though Demitra wasn't around, and Kaia was left alone. As she was alone, she had nothign to do .. but thing.

".... Fuck it." she said with a sigh as she got to her feet and walked voer to her closet, since she was lounging on her bed just staring at the ceiling.

Once at her closet, she started to get a bag together of a few necessities. Clothes, hairbrush, etc. She didn't grab any makeup, or anything of the sort, just the basics. Once the bag was full, she grabbed her wallet off of the desk and shoved it in her pocket, along with her phone. She looked at the alarm clock and sighed. She knew that the one she was going to go talk to wouldn't be home, he had a show to finish... she knew where it was, since she'd actually had tickets to go, but had bailed at the last minute... so, she figured she might as well meet him there. As such, she concentrated for a moment and some oddly bright flames started to encircle her feet, before growing in size. They lasted a totally of five seconds, and when they were gone, she was too.

-

She appeared in what looked to be a dressing room, and just set the bag she brought on the floor as she sat down in the chair. She had no idea how long she would need to wait, but she hoped it wouldn't be too long. She knew he was generally pretty prompt with returning to his dressing room after a show, so she hoped it wouldn't be any different this time...
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:59 pm Reply with quote        
She had been waiting for no longer than 3 minutes, before she heard loud and raucous cheering and hooting. It signified that the show was over, and it had obviously been a rousing success.

She then heard quick footsteps, along with some women yelling in glee, as well as deeper voices telling them to back off.

The door then quickly opened, and a toned, yet slender, man dashed in, holding a duffle bag seeming to be filled with sharp and pointy implements. He threw the bag to the side and slammed the door shut, locking it behind him.

"Geez! I swear! These girls, sometimes!" he said to himself, before sighing. He then took off his beanie-hat, allowing an impossible length of blonde hair... as far down as his lower mid-back... to flow free.

He sighed in relief, before turning around and seeing the other one that was already there.

"Kaia!" he exclaimed, mostly from surprise that she was there. The next thing he noticed was a number of nasty bruises and small cuts over her body.

"...........oh for the love of..." he muttered, as he made his way forward, and sat on one of the couches in the room.

"Your mother again, huh?" he asked.

"You all right?"
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:21 pm Reply with quote        
When she heard the commotion outside of the room, she sighed. She knew that he would be there soon, and just hoped that he wouldn't be bringing anyone with him, as he sometimes did. Thankfully, he turned up alone though.

When he noticed her and said what he did, Kaia just sighed.

"Yeah." she said.

"I'm sorry to show up uninvited like this, but you were the only person I could think of that I could go to without having any unwanted input. You tend to just let me vent or what-have-you when I need to." she said with a small sigh.

"I... I'm leaving." She told him.

"I can't handle this, the pain of not knowing what's going to happen... I ... i can't stay with Mom." she told him honestly,sounding almost as if she was near tears.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:36 pm Reply with quote        
Jaden, upon hearing all this, Jaden simply got up and made his way over to her... before kneeling down and giving her a hug.

"Kaia..." he said quietly.

"I understand." he told her.

"The stress on your body, your mind, your emotions... I understand it's all come to a head." he continued, before sighing.

"But... where will you go?" he asked.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:41 pm Reply with quote        
Kaia hugged him back, obviously grateful for the closeness.

"Thank you, Jaden." She said quietly before pulling back and sighing slightly.

"I don't know where I'll go... but... I have to. I'll stay in contact, with you at least, alright?"
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:52 pm Reply with quote        
"That's all I ask." he said, as she broke the hug.

"Do you at least have any ideas as to the areas that you'll be headed to?" he asked her, as he made his way back to the couch, and sat down.

"Also, you need any money or supplies for your trip?" he continued to ask.

"And you're welcome to a blood pack or two while you're here." he then told her.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:54 pm Reply with quote        
Kaia shook her head before getting to her feet.

"I ... I'm going to start in South America and go from there. I don't know how long I'll be there, or where exactly, but I can send a text, or something, whenever I change country, if you want." She added with a small smile.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:10 pm Reply with quote        
"South America, huh?" he asked, before nodding.

"All right then, be careful." he told her.

He then seemed to think for a moment, before going to the shoulder bag that was on one of the chairs.

He opened it and dumped a bunch of combs, brushes, and hair-care products out of it and onto a table. He then proceeded to put some blood packets and other things she would need into it. What she didn't see, was him opening his wallet and dumping all the money... $750 worth... into it.

He took it over and handed it to her.

"I know it's one more thing to carry, but some stuff for your journey, anyway." he said to her.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:12 pm Reply with quote        
Kaia just nodded.

"Thanks, Jaden." she said quietly before accepting the bag, setting it down, and giving him another hug.

"I... I'll takl to you later. Please, don't tell anyone where I am, exactly, I'd rather not risk Mother coming and hunting me out." She said as she stepped back.

"You have my cell number. I'm planning on changing it later, I'll let you know when I do." she added before grabbing the bag again and waving slightly as she vanished, her flames oddly bright.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:57 pm Reply with quote        
"Keep me updated." he told her, before wishing her luck as she vanished away.

He then made his way to the couch and sat down, sighing.

"Demi.... you never could get past that lychan/vampire thing, could you...?" he asked the air, shaking his head.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:03 pm Reply with quote        
It was a few weeks later, and Vincent's cell rang. Upon looking at the call display, he saw that it was Cassandra calling him.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:06 pm Reply with quote        
Vincent looked at the call display confusedly.

"Cass?" he whispered, before turning on the phone and bringing it to his ear.

"Hello, this is Vincent." he said into the phone, awaiting what Cassandra would have to say.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:10 pm Reply with quote        
"Hey. Vincent, I was wondering, have you heard from Demitra at all?" She asked, her concern evident.

"She's blown off three hunt offers, and I haven't seen her in weeks." She added.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:24 pm Reply with quote        
"........what?" Vincent asked.

"Three hunt offers?" he asked further.

"Er, no, I haven't heard from Demitra in a while." he told her.

"I can check on her for you, if you'd like." he offered.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:27 pm Reply with quote        
"If you would be so kind. She won't return my calls, and since Kaia has taken off as far as I know no one has heard from her. Ash was over there the other day, but he said she wasn't home." Cass told him.

"I'm starting to get concerned. It's not like Demi to hide like this." She told him.