Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Lounge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 69, 70, 71, 72  Next
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:52 pm Reply with quote        
I thought the quote tags only applied when someone else wrote the thing. I wrote my above lengthy post, actually, just originally elsewhere.

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
Which I'm good at spotting, apparently...
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:12 pm Reply with quote        
I understand that you wrote it, but it was intended for somewhere else, which is similar to when people post stories that they've written on the site. It is allowed but they need to be in quotes, unless you post it in the Storybook forum.

And aye, sadly I lack a 3ds. How're you doing so far though?

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Sharm

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:32 pm Reply with quote        
I love my 3DS, I've always preferred the hand helds to consoles. Apparently the 2DS is supposed to be cheaper but it looks unwieldy. BTW, I'm now nearly done with the new Zelda game and it's at least as good as A Link to the Past. I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys that style of game.

I've never played Fire Emblem, or really any tactics game. I'm worried that it'll be too much like playing chess and that I'll fail miserably.
Pikmin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:10 am Reply with quote        
It's not as annoying as chess lol, though I guess it is a similar style, just.. with archers and stuff lol. If you were really scared of losing units it has a newcomer mode where the units don't die, just get taken out of that round. (all the old ones were permadeath or go home lol)

I really should play the new zelda game more, I actually got the ltd edition zelda 3ds and it's so awesome, has the game with it but just keep forgetting to play it.

I agree about that 2ds, it is cheaper but it just looks too big and unwieldy, don't think I'd bother with one if I could help it, better off looking for an older 3ds on ebay if you really want one lol

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Saygen40

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:24 am Reply with quote        
Has anyone played Runescape? I just started playing again and I'm addicted. Sweat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:32 am Reply with quote        
My brother plays that. It seems a bit too grindy for my tastes.
Saygen40

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:35 am Reply with quote        
I'm surprised how many people there are that still play. I thought they'd have died off long ago with the rise of better computer gaming.

I love cheaper video games. The cheaper and lowly pixelated, the better. XD I also just love Runescape. Lots of memories on in that game.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:14 am Reply with quote        
I'm totally with you on the pixel graphics! I hope the whole retro look never dies out. If they ever go away I'd be very sad and out of a job.
Saygen40

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:25 am Reply with quote        
They're great for shitty computers like mine. I can't afford some desktop pc with an awesome processor, cooling agents and larger heat sinks, a graphics card bigger than my hand, and generally something other than Windows Vista. XD

I love me my retro pixel games.

You make them?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:40 am Reply with quote        
Nah, but a lot of people are willing to pay me money to use my art in them. Smile I'm freelance.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:51 am Reply with quote        
If I had money I wouldn't have such a hard time finding sprites for my VN I'm working on ;-; I'm actually a freelance writer myself, and I've finally found a job or two possibly on a VN forum to help write for some others Happy

Sharm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:10 am Reply with quote        
Wait, you're on LemmaSoft too? (checks) Oh, there you are! Wow, this wasn't a forum I was expecting to have crossover with. I'll have to check out your writing. I have a couple of VN's in the works myself, but my writing skills aren't where they need to be so it's slow going.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:19 am Reply with quote        
I can send you some samples if I haven't already...But wow, I can see you there too now? Awesome Happy

Sharm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:26 am Reply with quote        
Yeah, sure, send away. Big Grin
Juneberry

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:41 am Reply with quote        
How long/what format do you want?

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 69, 70, 71, 72  Next