Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Lounge
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 70, 71, 72  Next
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:23 pm Reply with quote        
Welcome to Midorean Gamers!

HEY, you don't have to be a gamer to post here. :3 The subject may turn to video games pretty frequently, but you can just chat.

But yeah, again, welcome! I want to start playing some games with the Midorean community, but we need a central hub to organize those things. This is it! Tell us what games you're currently playing. Tell us what games you love. Tell us what games you hate. Does "tell us what" sound weird to you now? It sounds weird to me.

I'm really bad at opening threads. Hi.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:24 pm Reply with quote        
There are no contests or giveaways at the moment. Sorry!

Chu
Assistant Admin

spacespacespace

Chu
Assistant Admin

Dead Space lawl.

Chu
Assistant Admin

But forreal dat shits scary.

You can post!

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:27 pm Reply with quote        
Someone come play Soul Calibur with me, I haven't turned it off since I played with a friend for like ten minutes earlier and Tira's face from the victory screen is just staring at me like "I'm so bored... please..." And i'm just like "I would but I have no one to play with D:"

Because I haven't actually felt like playing single player games lately.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:40 pm Reply with quote        
I love Soul Calibur!! I would if I could. :< Adam has the game at his house, haha.

Which character do you like using the most?

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:49 pm Reply with quote        
Well, back when I still had 2 (for my Gamecube U: ) Talim was my favorite. Buuuut I skipped to 5 since and she is gone, so probably Tira. I'm thinking about getting 4, though, because I played it at my friends and there are soooo many more characters including Talim. xD

But yeah, Tira right now. Because she's usually difficultish/unpredictable to play, and I like her. What about youu?

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:02 pm Reply with quote        
Gahh, I can't play as Talim in 4... It's the only one I've played. Still need to get 5.

I like playing with Tira too! I also like Voldo and Scheherazade. When I create characters though, I usually go for the Cassandra fighting style.

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:04 pm Reply with quote        
-rolls around on the floor-

I like this hangout. This is a good hangout. Yes.
And orz I've heard of Soul Caliber but never played, what's it about?

What am I saying I don't need another reason to play more games

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Whimsy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:33 pm Reply with quote        
-joins Cat rolling around on floor-

I've never played Soul Caliber either. :U

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:47 pm Reply with quote        
It's a lot of fun!! It's a arcade-style fighting game, like Tekken. What I really love (about Soul Calibur 4, at least) is the character creation. You earn and buy loads of weapons and armor and level up fighting styles to make awesome characters.

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:58 pm Reply with quote        
Two is still my favorite Soul Calibur, even though it didn't have customs. It had this awesome mode that none sense have had and ahh I loved it.

It's funny, I was playing 4 on an xbox360, which I've never played before and was terrible at, hadn't won a single game, and I played Talim for the first time and years and won all three of my rounds. It was great ^.^

I also like soul calibur because of how... fast/fluid the attack and stuff can be.

Five is good, though. I haven't played around too much with unlocking stuff, but I think the customization is improved upon a lot in it too.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:02 pm Reply with quote        
I agree, Ace. For a long time the only fighters that Adam and I played together were DBZ games. -.- And don't get me wrong: I love the series. But ugggggh those games are awful. Then we played some Mortal Kombat, and although the gore is all kinds of fun, the mechanics of the game still kind of bother me. Tekken really just hasn't been the same in years.

In the end, Soul Calibur is my favorite. It's fun, easy to pick up, and the character creation just sells it. I love customization.

What was the mode called in 2?

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:10 pm Reply with quote        
Weapon Master mode, according to the wiki. Here's a link to it. xD But it felt less like a story mode and more like I(my character I was using xD) was setting out on an adventure and it was just awesome.

Yess, I also really like the characters in soul calibur, and all the detail that goes into them and their fighting styles.

I played mortal kombat for the first time the same night I played SCIV, and it was just... bizzare. The moves were slow and it was just enh.