Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 23, 24, 25  Next
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:40 pm Reply with quote        
Vincent wanted to stay and find out what all the commotion was, and why it scared Sydney so, but he knew the best thing to do was to follow her.

As such, before the portal had a chance to close, he jumped in as well, wondering where it would lead to.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:48 pm Reply with quote        
They appeared in the middle of what looked to have been a house at one point, but it wasn't in any shape to be considered that anymore. At least, not inregards to being a suitable location to live.

"Jaden.. Please, can you hear me?" Sydney asked as she walked over to a cushion on hte floor, since there wasn't any chairs or anything, and sat down, checking the child in her arms over, as best she could.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:50 pm Reply with quote        
The child whined and fussed a little, obviously scared and hurting and confused about what had happened to him.

He turned to his mother and clutched at her as best he could, wanting her close.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:57 pm Reply with quote        
Sydney just held the boy close, tears running down her face.

"Jaden... I'm so sorry..." she said quietly as she held him, not wanting to let go.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:00 pm Reply with quote        
Vincent sighed silently, before walking up to Sydney, and standing in front of her, so as not to startle her too severely.

"Let me help." he repeated.

"Please..."
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:04 pm Reply with quote        
Sydney didn't say anything when he spoke, just sighed and was obviously distraught, and rather severely.

"Just kill me." she said, her tone making it apparent that she felt as if she'd been defeated.

"You win. Just... do it. Do what you want, you followed me here because of my carelessness. Just.. Mother... please. Spare my son your torture, kill him too." She added, not looking up.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:06 pm Reply with quote        
"Excuse me!?" Vincent exclaimed.

"I'm not your mother, nor am I anything like your mother." he told her.

"Sydney, you know me! It's me, Vincent! I'M the one that followed you here, and just in time as well, because the portal almost close on my neck..." he added.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:07 pm Reply with quote        
She didn't move for a moment before looking up at him.

"I... Sorry..." she said quietly as she just held her son closer.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:14 pm Reply with quote        
"Hey... Sydney..." he said to her, as he got closer, and sat down in front of her.

"Sydney, tell me what's happened. Please... I want to do all I can to help you and your son through this."
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:16 pm Reply with quote        
Sydney was silent for a moment.

"I..." she started before shaking her head slightly. and regaling what had happened. She started with how she fell victim to Richard's manipulation, didn't know it at the time, but did after wards. How she ran, and gave birth to Jaden. She followed through to now, explaining how she was staying at her mothers for a couple of days, since she had nowhere else she cuold go, and how the woman had attempted to use Jaden as one of her 'supplies'.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:33 pm Reply with quote        
He gritted his teeth.

"That evil woman..." he growled, before placing a finger on Jaden once more.

"First, let me finish healing this little one." he said in a softer tone, as he looked to Sydney.

"Sydney... let me offer protection from her, and others that would harm you both." he said to her.

"I know how it can happen."
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:34 pm Reply with quote        
"Wh-... what...?" Sydney asked.

"... How...?" she asked. she didn't know how fnay way, so she was curious, definitely.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:42 pm Reply with quote        
"It's quite simple, really." he replied.

"Simply become a member of the Triad."
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:43 pm Reply with quote        
Sydney was silent, obviously stunned that that was something to even be considered.

"I... Wait... what?" she asked before shaking her head.

"Seriously... just... what?"
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:45 pm Reply with quote        
"Become a member of the Triad." he told her.

He then explained what had happened after that decisive battle, as best as he'd been told, the agreement that was drawn up and signed, how Elspeth had declined a position on the new Triad, and how she felt Sydney would make an excellent member.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 23, 24, 25  Next