Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:35 pm Reply with quote        
"Jaden, don't worry about it. It's just Melissa's baby shower. It's fine." Desiree said, an almost flippant wave of her hand before heading back into the kitchen to work on the pizza.
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:45 pm Reply with quote        
He couldn't believe what she had just said.

She'd been looking forward to this ever since it was announced. And she just flippantly decided that it wasn't worth going to.

He then shook his head and picked up the cordless phone, to speak to the one he'd spoken to earlier.
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:49 pm Reply with quote        
He dialed the number, and was left listening to the ring for about a minute before the phone was answered.

"Hey Jade, what's up?" one of his few magician friends asked. Her name was Kylie, and she was the one that had invited Jaden and Desiree to the get together.
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:57 pm Reply with quote        
"Hey Kylie." he said.

"Listen, can't make the thing tonight." he told her.

"I promised Desiree that I'd attend a baby shower tonight, and I forgot it was this date."
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:58 pm Reply with quote        
"Awww.." He could hear Kylie's pout through the phone.

"Alright, no worries. You just owe me a birthday party." she said with a smirk.

"My cousin's birthday is coming up in a couple months. Do the party for me in exchange?" she asked, a smirk on her face. She wasn't serious, and he would know that, but if he was willing to, well... she wouldn't complain.
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:16 am Reply with quote        
"Your cousin's birthday party?" he asked.

"Hey, if you think my style of show is fit for the party, I'll do it." he told her happily.
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:19 am Reply with quote        
"Yeah. And Jade, she has no idea who the hell you are." Kylie added with a smirk.

"She just moved here from Europe, somewhere that you haven't made a name for yourself yet. She's also a budding magician herself, did a few small time shows back in Ireland." She told him.

"Even though she's only seventeen, she managed to make a bit of a name for herself there, and I think it might do her some good to show her what a -real- magician does." She added with a smirk.
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:28 am Reply with quote        
"Hmmmmmmmm, I see, I see." he said.

"Well, I'd be more than happy to show her what I can do." he continued, before sighing.

"And sorry, Kylie... but flattery will get you nowhere. I'm taken." he added with his own smirk.
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:29 am Reply with quote        
"Oh I know. You know I would have snagged you if I honestly thought of you that way." She said with a chuckle.

"Anyway, I'll let you go. Baby showers are boring, so hopefully you don't pass out while there." she added.

"Ciao"
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:43 am Reply with quote        
"Heh, seeya Kylie." he said, before hanging up and replacing the phone on its receiver.

He then exhaled and looked to the kitchen.

"Hey, Desiree!" he called.

"Looks like we can go to the shower after all!"
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:44 am Reply with quote        
He was met with silence for a couple minutes before she came back to the den, what looked like blood all over her hands, but was just pizza sauce.

"Oh? Why? what's up?' she asked, curious.
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:57 am Reply with quote        
"Got the date wrong." he said.

"It's next week, and it's not even confirmed yet." he continued.

"So... looks like we can still go to the shower." he added.
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:58 am Reply with quote        
"Alright then. If that's what you want to do, we'll do it." Desiree said with a smile before heading back to the kitchen to put the pizza int he oven.

---

It was about a week and a half later, and Desiree was, surprisingly enough, asleep. Her show was to start in a few hours, and she hadn't surfaced yet... for reasons that Jaden was puzzling over.
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:05 am Reply with quote        
Jaden sighed as he made his way to the door, and knocked on it.

"Desiree!" he called into the room.

"Desiree, come on!" he added, as he opened the door and peered in.
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:07 am Reply with quote        
When he didn't get an answer, he poked his head in. At first, he didn't see her, because she was buried under the blankets, but after a moment he realized that she wasn't in the shower, as she normally would be at that point... and he saw a lock of her strawberry blonde hair on the bed.

"... she's... asleep...?" He wondered as he made his way over to wake the sleeping vampire.

It wasn't hard, just him sitting on the bed was enough to have have her stir.

"Nnng... huh?" she asked as she sat up and rubbed her eyes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next