Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:19 pm Reply with quote        
Desiree didn't hear the knocking, not over the running water. Yes, her hearing was a smidgen better, but it still wasn't perfect. Actually, it was quite far from being perfect. After a moment, though, she looked over to him and just motioned for him to join her.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:35 pm Reply with quote        
He derobed and placed his clothing outside the bathroom, before climbing into the shower with her.

He smiled and gave her a hug from she side, kissing her cheek.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:37 pm Reply with quote        
Desiree just hugged him back, not saying anything.

--

About an hour and a half later, they were sitting down in the den, just talking about random thing.

"So, I ended up getting another touring offer." She told him with a small sigh.

"I don't know if I want to take it though. I don't really want to be away from you for that long again."
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:45 pm Reply with quote        
Jaden seemed to freeze up.

"Wait, what!?" he asked her.

"Why not?" he asked.

"You love to tour, and being away from me was never -that- huge of a problem for you in the past."
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:47 pm Reply with quote        
"I know... I know. But..." Desiree started before sighing.

"I just don't want to be away from you. They proposed leaving less than a week from now. I just... I don't know. I think it might be too soon, after that whole fiasco with the mirror. I feel like you're the one keeping me ... well, level." She added.

"Nevermind the fact that it may end up interfering with the one show that I've had booked for over a year."
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:50 pm Reply with quote        
"Hmmm... well, you -do- raise a good point about the tour..." he admitted.

"It might be best to wait a bit, and see how you settle in to becoming a vampire..." he continued, before suddenly blinking.

"But wait, what's this about second-guessing the show you've had booked for years?" he then asked.

"That's not for another month and a half."
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:52 pm Reply with quote        
"I never said I was second-guessing it. Just that the tour may interfere with it, so that's another reason to not accept that offer." Desiree told him.

"It just... it sucks. I love touring, you know that. I don't want to have to tell them no, since it's in europe, and dear Lord I love that place. I rarely get to go."
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:54 pm Reply with quote        
"Can you reschedule it?" he asked.

"I mean, they really didn't give you much time to decide... perhaps you can try and get another Europe tour soon?" he suggested.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:55 pm Reply with quote        
"I ... I don't know. I can try." Desiree said.

"It's just... it was Allen. And you know he's rather ... well, he doesn't generally allow for reschedules, since he keeps everything on a tight budget, and schedule. And is overall, just an ass."
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:57 pm Reply with quote        
"Oh God, Allen..." he grumbled.

"Knowing him, this tour was originally planned for someone he likes more, but they had to back out of it, and now he's desperate to find someone to fill it." he said.

"I hate giving him my business..." he then growled.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:59 pm Reply with quote        
"Sometimes, he offers something good enough to take though." Desiree said with a small sigh as she slumped back against the chair a bit.

"I just... one of the shows would be in that really ritzy hotel in London. The one that I have been trying, and failing, to get into for years now." She added.

"and that's the main show of the tour. Three nights in there. Can you imagine what it would do for my reputation?" She asked.

"Just... he's a jackass, but he has some of the best offers..." She added with another sigh, not even realizing that she was swearing more than normal.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:02 pm Reply with quote        
Jaden was a bit surprised by her penchant for swearing suddenly, but he figured it was because Allen was pissing her off.

"Well... how long -is- the tour, exactly?" he asked.

"And can you bring someone along?" he asked further.

"I'll go on a temporary hiatus to accompany you." he then offered.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:04 pm Reply with quote        
"Up in the air for length of time." Desiree told him honestly.

"Meaning, he'll book more shows as we go, and you know how he is... he won't let me back out and he'll make sure I sign a contract and all that jazz to ensure that I'm there for however long he wnats me there." She added.

"Plus, it's allen, do you REALLY think he'll let you come along? He's a jackass, he wants those that he organizes shows for, to do it solo. I swear, he's a fucking rapist or some shit." she added, snarling a bit at the end.

"That just doesn't sit well with me, never has, and probably never will. But the point still stands. This sucks."
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:09 pm Reply with quote        
Jaden still could not believe the language and accusations that were coming out of Desiree's mouth.

Yes, he knew that Allen pissed her off, but she'd never ranted about him like this so casually before.

"Hey... Desiree..." he said to her.

"Firstly, if it really doesn't sit that well with you, then don't do it. He'll just make the tour miserable, and ruin any possible good experiences you may have on it." he said to her.

"That's just my opinion though, take it or leave it as you see fit." he added, before continuing on.

"And... you sure you're all right?" he asked.

"It's just that... well... I've never heard you swear this much before... and so casually insinuating that he may be a rapist...?" he asked.

"I know he irks you and pisses you off, but... oh, nevermind." he went on.

"I suppose this is just more getting used to being a vampire." he reasoned with a sigh.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:30 pm Reply with quote        
Desiree sighed as he said his first bit, but looked at him with the second. She was surprised, did she honestly...? She wasn't paying attention to what she was saying, which was obviously something that needed to change.

"... Did I... dammit. I usually do all I can to make sure my thoughts don't end up being said, and good for all to hear." she growled, obviously unimpressed with herself.

"I'm sorry Jaden... I should have watched what I was saying better. I just... I don't know why but it didn't even cross my mind to this time." She told him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 16, 17, 18  Next