Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:53 am Reply with quote        
Jaden sighed to himself as he woke up, and sat up in bed. He groaned and stretched out, before reaching for a pair of jeans.

It had been about a week since the incident of the mirror reality... where his mirror self, Jade, had lured Desiree and tricked her... turning her into a vampire. She had always wanted -him- to do it, but he could never bring himself to turn her... to have her lose her humanity like that.

But it was all pointless and academic at this point. She was a vampire, turned by someone else... or him... Jade technically -was- him... but it was all too complicated for him to think about it right now, as he he'd just woken up from some less-than-satisfying sleep.

"Ugh..." he mumbled, as he stood up and started to put on the pair of ratty black fades jeans he had grabbed.

His long blonde hair was a mess of tangles and knots, as he'd been tossing and turning all night... but he didn't seem to notice it. He was in a state of being half-awake, half asleep right now.

"Wonder how Desiree's taking this..." he said to himself.

She hadn't been saying much to him about it, other than assuring him she was fine... but he just didn't know. For all he knew, she could just be putting on a strong face so he wouldn't worry.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:05 am Reply with quote        
It didn't take him long before he realized that Desiree wasn't in the bedroom with him, not that he was surprised. At the moment, it seemed as if she hadn't been sleeping, at all. Again, he wasn't surprised, but he did hope that she wouldn't keep that up. Solely because of the fact that it would wreak havoc on her internal system if she were to keep this up. She was a vampire, yes. No, she had no need for sleep, but it would get to the point that she wouldn't be able to keep her days straight rather quickly.

As he made his way downstairs though, he was able to smell bacon. He could hear it sizzling too, and it was easy enough for him to figure out that she was making him breakfast.

Again.

This had turned into a regular thing, every morning for the past week, he would wake up to her making breakfast for him.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:17 am Reply with quote        
He yawned once more as he entered the kitchen, seeing Desiree at the stove.

"Hey, beautiful." he said to her.

"These breakfasts are getting to be more and more of a regular thing." he continued.

"keep it up and you'll spoil me." he added with a warm chuckle.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:21 am Reply with quote        
Desiree just chuckled a bit as she piled what she'd made onto a plate and brought it over for him. It was what she'd always told him that she wouldn't do, because she kept botching the eggs. Yet, here it was, attempted, and done pretty well, overall.

"Eggs may be over done,sorry." She said as she set the plate down in front of him.

"and do you not want this to be a regular thing?" she asked
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:24 am Reply with quote        
He looked at the breakfast, and smiled.

"Well now." he said.

"You must have been practising." he told her.

"These eggs look a whole lot better than what you've done in the past." he complimented.

"And I didn't say I didn't want it to become a regular thing." he then told it.

"It's just different is all... you've never done it before." he added with a shrug, as he started eating.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:26 am Reply with quote        
Desiree slid into the seat across from him and just smiled.

"Well... it's not fair that I can't do something so simple, adequately... So this morning I spent a few hours looking it up online and doing up a few practice batches." She told him honestly.

"And get used to it. I'm always up, so I see no reason not to do up something like this for you." she added
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:56 pm Reply with quote        
"Oh yeah... you don't sleep any more..." he said, with a small sigh.

"And you did a few practice runs, you say?" he then asked.

"How... how many?"
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:09 pm Reply with quote        
"Not too many, I just finished off that one carton of eggs we had that was on the verge of going bad." Desiree told him honestly.

"Those ones," she motioned to what was on the plate, "Are the first ones from the new carton. So don't worry, I didn't do too many. There was only a handful in the old carton anyway."
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:20 pm Reply with quote        
"Well, that's certainly impressive." he said to her.

"And all this is really good!" he continued, smiling.

"Oh, right, have you eaten yet?" he then asked, meaning had she had any blood.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:37 pm Reply with quote        
"No, I haven't." Desiree told him honestly.

"But, I'm alright." She added with a small smile before getting to her feet.

"Anyway, I'm going to go have a shower." She told him. "You're welcome to join me if you wish."

That was something that... she never offered before. She rarely even let him see her nude in the past, aside from the couple of times that she had cracked and took him to bed.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:48 pm Reply with quote        
"Wait... wait, what?" he asked.

"I... am?" he asked further.

"This is... new... you've never let me in the past." he commented.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:49 pm Reply with quote        
Desiree just shrugged.

"If you don't want to join me, if it will be too odd for you, don't. It's fine." She said before walking off to do as she said she would, and leaving Jaden wondering what was up with her.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:57 pm Reply with quote        
He was silent for a moment or so, before he shook his head and quickly finished his breakfast.

"Hey! Wait up!" he called to her, as he got up from the table and quickly followed her up to where the shower was.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:59 pm Reply with quote        
When he got to the door, which was already closed, he could hear the water running within. She'd already managed to climb in before he caught up.

He knocked, and when he didn't receive an answer, he wasn't surprised seeing as she wouldn't have her headphones on, before just walking in.

She was completely nude and letting the water run down her, not even noticing him coming in.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:17 pm Reply with quote        
He stopped in place, admiring her body. Her supple curves were something that other men always stared at, and other women envied.

He sighed a little, and knocked loudly on the wall, wondering if she would hear that.