Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
LOTA

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:43 pm Reply with quote        
Noa gave a slight shrug. "I'm not sure. He doesn't usually get sick, but when he does, it's always something... bad." He rubbed an eye, then looked around the campsite.

"But if you'd like, you both can stay in the tent until Aon feels better, it'd probably be hard to get him to move."

Noa sighed a bit, looking back at the tent. She was right, of course, but he didn't want his brother to be here. He wanted him in his own tent, where they wouldn't be intruding on anyone and Noa could take care of him by himself. Mostly so that Noa could take care of him by himself. "I guess... we might. If we stay another day or two until he gets well enough to move." He stamped his front hoof nervously, turning back to the fire.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:38 pm Reply with quote        
Lynn noticed Noa stamping his foot, and assumed it was out of nervousness for his brother. "Feel free to stay as long as you like." she offered. "Would you like some oatmeal? I'm afraid I didn't cook extra earlier, I figured it would get cold before you came outside." she explained, rubbing her hands together. "Oh, we should probably make some soup for Aon to help warm him up." she said, thinking out loud. "Would you mind setting up the fire?" she asked Noa. "I"ll grab some ingredients and Anthea, could you get some water?" she asked Anthea. Anthea nodded and grabbed a pot and went to fill it.

Mule :3
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:59 pm Reply with quote        
Silas awoke to find his arm in a most awkward position underneath him and his mussed hair covering his face. Gingerly, he tried to disentangle himself and get up without making enough noise to wake up Amon. After several minutes, Silas had combed through his hair, thrown on a thin shirt (as much as he hated being clothed, in general, it was damn cold outside) and grabbed up his mask successfully without awakening the other male beside him. He smiled fondly down at Amon; they had had a sort of late night and he figured he'd let the other sleep awhile longer before waking him up for a late Waking Meal. In the meantime, Silas would just have a nice morning run; it was a good way to wake things up. Speaking of which, he shook his still-tingling arm with a frown as he stepped out into the dreary morning.

He started his run around their own campsite and continued throughout the area. After a few minutes he had tuned out most of the scenery and was lost completely in his own thoughts about the upcoming competitions. Suddenly, before he even realized what he was doing in time to stop, he crashed into...someone, knocking a pot of water out of her hands and all over the two of them.

"I am so sorry!!"

He spluttered, mortified and blinked for a moment at the woman in front of him. She was a healer he knew that, but for some reason he couldn't recall her name. Blushing behind his mask, he looked sheepishly down at the ground and shuffled his hooves on the icy ground,

:I-I..was sort of...lost in thought..and I didn't look where I was going. Are you ok?" Sweat

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:24 pm Reply with quote        
Anthea was in a bad mood. She got little sleep because of the weather last night, and didn't want to deal with people right now. On top of that, now she was being ordered around my Lynn to get water for Aon because he's sick. I'm the healer! Why am I the one fetching water? she grumbled in her head. Why not get the guy to go fetch the water? She continued to sulk as she went on her way to fetch the water. At least it meant a few minutes to herself finally, Lynn was talking her head off this morning because she was so excited, and Anthea felt like she never really got to wake up. As she was returning with a full bucket of cold water, she looked around to see who was up and about. She got distracted by a child playing around in the snow when she felt herself bump into something solid. Seconds later her face and torso were covered in water.

This isn't how I planed on waking up.
She thought scowling. She calmed herself while brushed the water off herself and looked up at the person. She recognized him and had seen him around many time, but she couldn't remember what his name was. Did she ever help him? Hopefully not, she'd feel bad if she forgot his name, she doesn't normally forget a patient. Her bad mood lightened as she heard the genuine apology from him. Not to mention he got just as wet as her, and must be just as freezing as she was now. Anthea wrapped her arms around her and responded as nicely as she could muster right now. "It's alright, I probably should have been paying more attention too. I'm fine, just a little freezing,"she said. "Are you ok?" she asked out of habit.

::Shop::
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:36 pm Reply with quote        
Silas looked up to meet the woman's eyes as she spoke, still feeling entirely silly as he wrung out the tail of his shirt. He actually did recognize her as someone who had treated him a few times now that he got a better look at her, but he still couldn't quite grasp what her name was....

"ANTHEA!" he blurted out her name as it hit him, and probably shouted a bit louder than he meant to. The poor woman was probably frustrated enough already, and didn't need him shouting in her face. He cleared his throat, before he continued speaking.

"I mean...uh... your name's Anthea right? You're one of the Healers. No it's fine, you've no need to apologize at all; it's my fault. I'm sorry for this whole run-in, really. You look like you were quite busy and I just about ran you down; I dearly hope you can forgive me." He inclined his head to her apologetically.

"As a matter of fact, if you would permit me to do so, I'd like to refill your water and take it back to your camp for you. It'd help me to feel like, in some small way, I was making up for my prior clumsiness at any rate." Sweat

He stood silently, waiting for Anthea's answer, and tried to suppress a shiver.