Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:42 am Reply with quote        
"Um..." Tanwen mumbled, curling a lock of hair around two fingers and staring at the ground. She sounded like she didn't have much of a choice... "O-okay, I guess." Maybe it would be nice, anyway. She was sure healers made much better teas than the plain ones she made; she was always too scared to try making blends.

"Well, the traveling kept us warm enough, I think," Aon said, laughing a bit. "Noa, do you want tea?"

"No thanks." He finished setting up Aon's bed beside his, then flopped down in front of his own and turned his head away to take off his mask, putting it under the raised cushion.

"I'm good, too, I think. Thank you for the offer, though. We'll be warm enough soon, anyway," Aon offered a bit more politely. He stepped over to lay down beside his brother, taking off his mask as well before snatching the hair tie that Noa was pushing at him. "Alright, be patient." He leaned over, gathering Noa's hair and tying it into a stubby tail at the back of his head. "I don't know why you don't just grow it out or cut it short. You keep it at the most unreasonable length." He turned to Lynn and Anthea as Noa started griping, talking over his whines. "How have you been?" He tried to direct it to both of them, but it was probably painfully obvious that he was mostly concerned over Lynn's response.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:57 am Reply with quote        
Anthea set up her cushion closest to the edges of the tent and went to grab her blanket. "I've been good, thanks." she said quickly and politely, knowing the question wasn't really for her. Lynn turned back towards Aon after she placing her cushion down beside Anthea's. "I've been pretty good too. I'm happy I made it back before this weather, I was carrying a lot of things with me" she said, motioning to the pile of goods. "This is what I haven't sold yet. I forgot how having an extra hand with you means you can carry so much more!" she said, laughing a little. "I've just been a little bored since I've come back here though," she said looking at him and smiling a little. She wouldn't be bored now. She had become upset when she came back to discover he wasn't back yet. " How have you been?' she asked.

::Shop::
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:05 pm Reply with quote        
"I'm glad to hear it," Aon replied to Anthea, smiling, before turning to Lynn as she spoke. "Carry more?" Aon laughed a bit. "Don't trust protectors too much. They don't know how to handle things. That's why Noa only carries our supplies and nothing else." Noa was still too busy whining about Aon wanting to cut his hair to be paying much attention to the slightly offensive comment.

"I've been good," Aon said a bit hesitantly, turning to look at his cushion. "Missed you a whole lot, though," he mumbled, hoping it was soft enough that maybe she didn't hear. "Tomorrow the competitions start, don't they? Why don't we all go together?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:38 pm Reply with quote        
Lynn laughed at Aon's comment about protectors. "Well, thankfully I made Del carry the blankets mostly, I carried the more delicate things." She tried not to laugh at Noa's whining, but couldn't hold back a smile. She saw Anthea roll her eyes and smile at the silly protector. Although when she heard Aon's whisper, she fought not to smile like a fool and get closer to Aon. She didn't know if he wanted her to hear that, so she decided to ignore it... for now.

"I, er, we would love to!" Lynn said smiling. She knew Anthea would complain about being a third wheel. I'll just have to drag her along with us, she thought, she would not miss the "We'll have to watch the Dance competition, Jaide's going to be in it." she said excitedly, she always loved to watch Jaide dance.

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:24 pm Reply with quote        
((Well, not exactly a third wheel because Noa is going to be there too xD))

"Oh," Aon said, trying not to sound confused. Jaide? Who was that again? He smiled anyway. "Of course. And I heard Abyl is going to be dancing, too. Can you imagine that?" He shook his head, then covered a yawn. "Er, sorry. I don't mean to be keeping everyone up." He rubbed the back of his neck, looking over at Noa, who had lulled himself to sleep with his complaining. "We'll talk more in the morning?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:02 pm Reply with quote        
As Da'kiri prepared them both some tea she made idle chatter, "So, do you know any good stories?" she asked. She loved listening to stories, and she also loved to hear folktales, especially ones about their ancestors.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:59 pm Reply with quote        
"Oh," Tanwen mumbled, forgetting her nervousness as her mind immediately turned to the massive archive of legend and history stored within it. "Y... yes, I suppose so. But you've probably heard all of them by now, haven't you?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:22 pm Reply with quote        
Da'Kiri shook her head as she brought the tea over to Tanwen. "No, not really, I spent a lot of my childhood learning about different herbs, the parts of the body, and how to heal and stuff" she said and giggled a little. She carefully handed the tea over to Tanwen before going back and grabbing her cup.

"If you're uncomfortable you can lie down, I'm sure it's uncomfortable leaning your weight off of that ankle. I've been on my feet all day, so I'm just going to lie down while I drink my tea." she said as she layed down on the floor of the tent.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:13 pm Reply with quote        
(( Does Aon not remember meeting Jaide that one morning, or did they never get introduced and I'm just remembering it incorrectly? xD))

Lynn smiled at the thought of Abyl dancing. "Oh really? I didn't know he was going to, we definitely can't miss that. " she followed Aon's gaze to Now and laughed. "And sure, we can talk in the morning." she turned to look back to Aon as she placed her cushion next to Anthea's. "Good Night" she said smiling.

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:35 pm Reply with quote        
((He just doesn't remember xD he has a hard time remembering his own herd but knows like everyone from every other herd and recognizes like the slightest landmarks. but... centaurs from Hallowind? nop. Noa would remember but he's asleep :U ))

"O-oh... alright." Tanwen stood awkwardly for a few more minutes, then slowly limped over to lay down beside Da'Kiri, though still several inches were left between them. "That's strange," she commented. "They don't usually let kids mess around with healer things. You must be a good healer, then, with such long-instilled knowledge."

"Good night," Aon whispered, resting his arms down on his cushion and turning to face Noa. They were close enough that their lower shoulders were touching, and he reached out to pull the blanket from his back to his brother's. Knowing Noa would be warm for the night, he lay his head down on the cushion and closed his eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:33 pm Reply with quote        
Lynn opened her eyes and saw Anthea's familiar hair sprawled out everywhere around her head and smiled. Figuring that it was about time to be getting up, she yawned and stretched. After rubbing her eyes she looked around to see Noa and Aon were still asleep. Lynn got up as quietly as she could to move to the corner and place her cushion in the corner. She looked around at all the bags, taking a few minutes to find the bag she had the oatmeal in. She grabbed the bag and a pot and left the tent, seeing Anthea start to stir. By the time Lynn got the fire started, Anthea was coming out of the tent with her hair somewhat under control and yawning. "How are you?" Lynn said smiling.

Anthea stared at her for a second. "You kept me up late last night with our visitors, and then woke me up early with your rummaging. I'm tired." Her stomach ached when she saw the oatmeal at Lynn's side. "You can make it up to me by giving me the first bowl?" Anthea looked around for a second. "Do we have any apples left?"

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:34 am Reply with quote        
Noa was the first to wake up, though it was quite some time after Lynn and Anthea had finished their first meals. He sat up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes, and noticing Aon was still beside him. He was sure glad of that.

He reached over and shook his brother's shoulder harshly (he knew better now than to try waking him gently). Aon stirred, then went still. So he hefted the man's torso upright and pinched his cheeks.

Aon slapped Noa away blearily, turning his face. "Stop," he muttered. They blinked at each for a second, long enough for Noa to realize something was wrong, before Aon fell back onto his cushion and closed his eyes again.

"Oh no," Noa whispered. "You idiot! Did you fall asleep without a blanket again?!" There was no response. Noa exhaled, pulling the blanket off of himself and draping it over Aon, then standing up and rummaging through their bags to find another. Feeling Aon was now sufficiently warm, he pushed through the tent flaps and squinted through the sudden brightness. Though clouds were a slate on the sky, the snow seemed to reflect what little daylight was in the air. He thought he saw shapes nearby. Instead of waiting for his eyes to adjust, he simply said, "Hello?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:43 pm Reply with quote        
Lynn and Anthea had had finish breakfast and cleaned all of the dishes by the time Noa had woken up. Lynn had kept the fire going for a while after they finished in case Noa or Aon came out to cook them some, but after a while gave up and put out the fire. She and Anthea had already cleaned up the dishes, and were talking and cleaning the fire pit when Noa came outside of the tent. Lynn turned to him and smiled "Oh, good morning Noa!"

LOTA

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:38 pm Reply with quote        
Noa blinked at them, taking a few steps forward. "Uh... I don't think we'll be going to the competitions today. Aon is sick." He glanced back at the tent, then at Lynn and Anthea again as he pull out his hair tie and let his hair fall by his chin. "Do you think you could watch him while I go set up our tent?"

It was rather cold out, without his sweater on, but he'd probably get warm enough putting the tent up. "He doesn't take sick well, so he's rather incoherent. I wouldn't try waking him up or feeding him, you're better off leaving that to me."

((Noa transitions so easily into maturity when his baby brother is involved Neutral ))

Recolorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:40 pm Reply with quote        
( "You're better off leaving that to me", still overprotective, wanting to be the one to help his poor wittle bwother U:)

Lynn's shoulders dropped "Oh no, how bad do you think he's feeling?" she asked worriedly. She had realized when she woke up she never gave back Aon's jacket. If he was sick he must have been freezing throughout the night! "And of course we don't mind, you do what you need to do," she told Noa, "But if you'd like, you both can stay in the tent until Aon feels better, it'd probably be hard to get him to move." Lynn knew it was a bit of a pathetic excuse, but she wanted to be able to help Aon herself. She'd just be anxious with him sick somewhere else, and she doubted Noa would like her coming to check up on him. And from Noa's description of Aon, she doubted it would be good idea to get him to walk in the cold.