Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:16 pm Reply with quote        
Shota blinked in surprise when the girl pulled her hand back. He looked at her, his face as unreadable as it usually was. "I promise," he said solemnly. "I would never hurt you." He moved his hand closer to her, implying that she should give her hands again.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:04 pm Reply with quote        
(AnDe Im just waiting for KillerKitty, don't wanna go too far ahead of her)

Da'Kiri checked to make sure that all her herbs were in order by name. There seemed to be a lot more injuries during the dead season, so she had to be prepared. She then made sure all of the other supplies were stocked inside the medical tent. They seemed to be a little low on poppy seeds, but they didn't need them that often and someone went out that morning to find some.

Da'Kiri sighed and tucked a lock of hair behind her ear. The day was beginning to seem like it was going to be a long one.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:17 pm Reply with quote        
Tanwen limped into the healer's tent, her front right hoof lifted carefully off the ground. Attempting a particularly advanced dance move, she had accidentally stumbled and twisted it. It didn't hurt too much, just if she tried to walk on it, springs of hot pain would jolt up her leg. She stopped in the doorway, peering around at the few healers in the tent anxiously. She didn't want to disturb any of them... she almost considered just walking out again. Surely this could wait until later that night... or maybe she just needed some rest and it would feel fine in the morning...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:23 pm Reply with quote        
Da'Kiri looked up from her herb organizing and noticed Tanwen in the doorway. She remembered seeing Tanwen dance before, she was a wonderful dancer from what Da'Kiri remembered. Da'Kiri immediately noticed the limp, and she rushed over to Tanwen.

"Oh what happened hun?" she asked with concern as she bent down to examine Tanwen's ankle.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:27 pm Reply with quote        
((I was doing the same lexi xD
Also, It's hard to think of what a child would do ._.))

Aria looked at him for a second and nodded. She placed her hand back in Shota's hand sniffled again. "I'm sorry. I wasn't looking" she blurred out qiuckly, "And I got excited and moved and the my hoof didn't hit the ground and I couldn't stop myself from falling" she continued quickly, trying to explain herself. Aria didn't want him to be upset with her, she didn't like bugging Shota. And she didn't like hurting herself in front of her new friend! She hoped Tristan didn't think she was stupid for falling down.

::Shop::
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:28 pm Reply with quote        
Tanwen pulled back a bit, not expecting the lady to rush over or turn so quickly to her leg. "U-uh," she stuttered softly, watching how her leg was examined. "I... messed up... a move." She scratched under her mask anxiously, glancing over her shoulder. "You know... the snow and ice and its kind of slippery..." she mumbled, her voice trailing off. Maybe she should have just gone to Sho. He would have taken her here, of course, but then he would be with her.

((lol Sho has to take care of all the hurt ladies.))

Shota nodded absently through her tirade, barely listening as he turned her hands over and gently pressed his thumb against her wrist and fingers. Nothing appeared to be sprained or broken. Just scratched. Honestly, he never remembered getting worked up over something so little when he was a kid. Though to be fair he didn't much remember being that young, anyway. Or at least he tried not to.

He looked over at Abyl and Blaine still standing a few paces away, watching Sho and the two kids worriedly. "Abyl," he called. The necro walked forward obediently, dipping his head. Sho turned back to Aria. "Abyl's a necro. He knows magic."

"Er, Sho-"

"He can make it stop hurting, all right?" Shota stood up and turned to look at the other centaur. Abyl was still for a moment, before he sat down to replace Sho in front of Aria. This better work, he thought, turning his face away to take off his mask and place it carefully beside him. He reached out, finding Aria's hands and gripping them gently. Bending over, he brought them to his lips and blew softly across her palms. Then he pinched her arm, lightly, but enough for her to feel it.

"There," he said, smiling, knowing it probably looked strange with his eyes closed. But if he opened them, it would probably just scare her. "You're all better." Hopefully the pinch had turned her attention enough away from her hands to make her forget about their pain.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:32 pm Reply with quote        
"Oh I see," she said and hurried back over to her herbs. She had a gel that was made quite recently out of some wild wolf's bane, it was suppose to help with swelling. "You're starting to swell up a bit so I'm going to apply some of this gel and it should help," she said walking back over with the gel.

"You should be more careful, I've seen you dance before and you're terrific. I want you to stay off that hoof for a few days though." She said sympathetically. She hoped it wouldn't interfere too much with her bard duties.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:01 am Reply with quote        
"Abyl's a necro. He knows magic." Aria's eyes widened. Magic?! Would that hurt? Her eyes got confused as she looked between Shota and Abyl. Shota hadn't hurt her hand, but she didn't know Abyl well, and the idea of magic was cool, but scary. She reluctantly held out her hands as Abyl took of his mask. She got scared when he grabbed them, but his breath tickled her skin and made her giggle a little. She jumped a little when he pinched her, but her hand felt better! Her eyes got even bigger and she smiled. She moved forward and hugged Abyl. "Thank you!" she said happily, then quickly let go. She turned and quickly trotted over to where Shota was stand and hugged his legs. "Thank you too!" she said, hiding her face in his legs, then smiling at him when she walked away. "I feel all better!"

--

While Aon was giving Noa a dirty look for stripping off his layers, Anthea was trying to discretely watch as he did so. She couldn't help it if she thought the brothers were attractive, and it's not like she'd feel comfortable staring at Aon. Lynn definitely wouldn't like that. She turned away from Noa though and back to the large pile of stuff Lynn had brought home with her this time, trying to figure out what she should stack where. She grabbed some of the blankets nearby and went ahead and placed them in another corner.
Lynn blushed and thanked Aon quietly, wrapping herself in his jacket. She saw Anthea moving some of the goods she had brought home and quickly walked over "Here, let me help you with these." she said. She carefully placed the more durable items on the bottom of the pile, careful to place the bowl she had brought back on top. "How long have you guys been walking in the snow?" Lynn asked curiously.

LOTA

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:45 pm Reply with quote        
Tanwen smiled nervously, nodding. "That's okay. Not like there's a lot of time in the day to practice, any more." She rubbed the back of her neck, looking over her shoulder again. She was still standing in the middle of the doorway. What if someone else needed to come through? "The gel is it, then?" she asked anxiously, pulling on a lock of hair. "I can get out of your way now?"

"Days," Noa groaned.
Aon eyed him, before turning back to organizing his own bags. "Don't listen to him. It's been maybe sixteen hours or so..."
"DAYS," his brother repeated dramatically, throwing up his arms.
Aon turned and hit his brother's abs lightly. "Go make yourself useful and set up the bedding."
Noa huffed, but turned to do what he was told.

Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:55 pm Reply with quote        
"Oh, I'm sorry, let me help you in." she said and gingerly took Tanwen's hand incase she'd need it for balance as they walked further into the tent, "My name's Da'Kiri, by the way. And after we put the gel on I just want to make sure the injury isn't too bad or else I might give it a splint." she said. She got to work applying some gel and said to make chatter, "So, how's the season been treating ya?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:13 am Reply with quote        
Tanwen limped in, not really using Da'Kiri's hand at all. "O-oh... hello. My name is Tanwen..." She peered down at her leg, clasping her hands together. "The season? Um... well... fine, I suppose." She swallowed. "You? I-I mean... how have you been?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:19 am Reply with quote        
Da'Kiri looked up from Tanwen's ankle with a warm smile and said, "It's nice to meet you, you have really pretty hair." she could tell Tanwen was very nervous by the way she stuttered when she talked, it was kinda cute, but she felt bad. As she looked back down to continue what she was doing she responded to Tanwen's question, "I've been alright, busy, there have been more injuries lately because of the icy conditions outside. It's nice getting to see more people, but not like this, ya know?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:28 am Reply with quote        
Tanwen blinked at the compliment. "Oh... thank you," she said softly, self-consciously moving a hand up to begin pulling at her hair again. "Y-yeah, I know," she responded to the last sentence. She thought of that when she was asking, anyway- more ice, more illnesses and injuries... the competitions certainly didn't help. Especially the mock battles, those could get a bit brutal at times... children weren't the best at controlled strikes. "You have nice hair, too," Tanwen said quickly. She figured she had to return a compliment, though it was a bit late now, wasn't it? And she said the same thing Da'Kiri had said about her... she looked away, trying not to seem as embarrassed as she felt.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:41 am Reply with quote        
"Thanks!" she said as she finished and pulled away. "It's probably still going to hurt until the gel sinks in, do you want anything to take away the pain until then or do you think you'll be ok?" Da'Kiri looked Tanwen over, her embarrassment and stuttering made her look so innocent. Poor girl, it made Da'Kiri wish she'd be less nervouse around her. She wanted to be special.

"If you want I can make you some tea. You can stick around for a little, nobody ever comes and keeps me company." She said, her tone was jokingly whiny.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:06 am Reply with quote        
"Sixteen hours?" Anthea said shocked. "You boys are gonna be so sick in the morning, and then I'm gonna have to take care of you" she huffed as put the last item in the corner, the floor clear of clutter. She went over to collect her own bedding, and passed Lynn hers.
Lynn glared at Anthea as she grabbed the bedding, before turning back to Aon and Noa. "Ignore her, that's her way of showing concern when she's tired. Would you like some tea or something to warm you up?" she said worriedly, looking especially at Noa. She doubted taking off all those layers when he was cold was a good idea. But he didn't seem too disturbed by it. She felt bad now, wearing Aon's jacket when he must be FREEZING. She would be cold if she were in his shoes.