Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:24 pm Reply with quote        
"I'm not imagining this, am I?" "I don't know," Aon laughed, "Unless I'm imagining it, too." He looked over as Anthea spoke up, his ears perking at the thought of being able to stay. He glanced over at Noa, who, despite everything, also looked a bit relieved at the thought of not having to set up camp. "Well... if you don't mind..." he said slowly, blinking at Anthea.

Noa walked up to stand beside Aon, shaking snow off of his head. He was wearing a scarf and a sweater, but they itched and he was eager to be somewhere warm to take them off.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:15 pm Reply with quote        
Honestly, Anthea just really waned to sleep. but she felt bad for the brothers, it would take so long to set up a tent in this wind. Especially poor Noa, he looked so uncomfortable, though maybe that wasn't fully because of the weather. "No, I don't mind, I would feel bad know you two are outside. Come on in!" Anthea said, holding the flap open more in invitation. Anthea saw Lynn's eyes light up as she finally stopped staring at Aon to look at her. Oh yes, she owes me.

::Shop::
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:25 pm Reply with quote        
Daichi looked around at the little group that had began to grow. His thoughts of food were completely lost as he watched everyone pet Sylvi. He really admired Sylvi, she was a great companion, and had a soft spot for people, either that or they had a soft spot for her.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:37 pm Reply with quote        
Jaide smiled back at Tari "It's nice to meet you too!" she said pleasantly, " I've seen you around, but never got the chance to actually meet you." She bent down to Jonira's level. "And I haven't seen you around before." she said sweetly to the little girl. "It's nice to meet you too. Do you like animals?" she asked the girl. "Daichi sure has a sweet girl to be his companion." Jaide said smiling. This little girl was just too cute.

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:47 pm Reply with quote        
Little girl Jonira was very adorable. Had he mentioned he loved kids? He loved kids. Looking to Jaide he said, "It's actually a funny story how we met. One day, when I was much younger, I was going for a trot in the woods and I stopped for a little break. I was eating some blueberries from a bush when she came prancing around a tree. Both of us nearly had a heart attack. I apologized for scaring the poor girl and shared some of the berries with her, we've been inseparable ever since."

He nodded as he reminisced the old days. He couldn't remember when he was as old as Jonira but he had been quite young when he met Sylvi.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:43 am Reply with quote        
Blaine turned towards Abyl as well, while keeping Tristan in her view from habbit. "More free time is always enjoyable, even when you love what you do. I'm enjoying mine for now, but once the competitions start I will be very busy again. Blaine smiled as her thoughts turned to her family. Nadija was still willing to go on for ages about her days as a healer, as if she was still a student. "We are as warm as healthy as you can be this time of year. I never quite feel warm enough, though; growing up my herd was always further south, and my poor Sekri almost never leaves me now." The snake in question hissed softly from where it was curled around Blaine's arm.

Tristan scrambled after Aria onto the rock. "Wait for me! I've never explored with others before, usually just my family and that's not fun." Once there, he began looking around. "I've never been swimming, Blaine and Azh-y tell me it's been too cold. Is it fun?" The more he thought about it, the more he wanted to go see what the stream was like to play in. But Blaine and Shota were both still watching him, and they might not let him come back if he did.

Blaine's attention was again pulled to her youngest family member as she heard his chattering. It was good that he seemed to be making a friend. Usually he was too caught up in his explorations to be bothered with being social. "Tristan is our newest addition. He is the most adventurous child I have ever met." She hoped he would remain that way once he was older, his spirit was infectious despite the trouble it got him into. "What of your camp? Are you staying with Shota?" Blaine questioned as focused on the Necro she had been slowly growing closer to over the past few seasons.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:02 am Reply with quote        
"Welll..." Aria said, blushing a little. She leaned in close to Tristan and whispered. "Don't tell anyone, but I went swimming when i wasn't supposed to. The water looked like fun! But it was reallyy cold. I didn't stay in long" She smiled and giggled. "I got in trouble, but it was so much fun! It's like your floating!" She said, throwing her arms in the air in excitement while her tail swished behind her.

--

Jaide laughed slightly at Daichi's story. "Really?" she asked, slightly amazed. "I'm shocked she didn't scare and run off when she saw you!" She looked down at the fox by his side. "You're really lucky, I don't think you could've stumbled across a nicer fox."

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:15 am Reply with quote        
Tristan stared at Aria, slightly shocked by what she said. "Really? I get in trouble for getting lost, but I think they might lock me away forever if I went swimming when it's bad!" He never thought his first friend would be so... cool. He'd have to go places with her more often... even if it meant having to be with lame adults more. "You're my favorite first friend, Aria! When we're all big, no one can tell us not to swim, and we can go explore..." Tristan trailed off, looking around wildly to see which direction he could see the furthest in. He pointed to his left before continuing "way over there! It'll be fun." His arms flailed a bit at the thought of going on all kinds of adventures with the girl he'd just met.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:33 am Reply with quote        
"I'm your first friend?" Aria asked excitedly. She'd seen other kids, but never really spent a lot of time with them. She had a friend! "You're my friend too! When we grow up we can go anywhere without an adult, and swim, and do whatever we want! Although.." She looked towards the forest. " I'm a bit scared of walking out in the forest." she admitted quietly "Shota makes it sound really bad." She turned to look at Tristan. "What do you think is out there?" she asked excitedly, her mind racing with the possibilities. "Do you think there's a place with a lot of water?"

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:47 am Reply with quote        
"Yay! This friend thing is fun." Tristan followed her gaze to the woods. They were kind of dark, but that just made going there more exciting! Except maybe he would make someone else go with him the first time... not that he was scared. "Blaine tells me all kinds of stories! About really big lakes, and this super big lake that goes on forever called the ocean, and mountains and adventures... she tells the best stories ever, when we aren't going places you'll have to listen to them with me!" He frowned slightly as a new thought struck him. "What about your family? Do they do anything super cool?"

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:51 am Reply with quote        
Noa brushed past Aon to walk into the tent, grinning at Anthea. "Thanks!"

"He means thank you," Aon amended softly, stepping aside to allow Noa past him, before pulling Lynn with him into the warmth. Well... it wasn't warm, but it was more so than out in the wind and snow. "Thank you for letting us stay. I hope we won't be too inconvenient... especially with so much stuff." Noa had already dumped the supplies he was holding on the ground, and Aon looked back at two double-bags strung over his back.

Abyl smiled through all of Blaine's talking, glad to hear every word of it. He knew of Tristan, of course, but the little personal news and details were things he could only get when conversing with others, and it was something he didn't get to do often. He gave a slight nod at the question she offered him. "Unfortunately, yes." He gave a wry smile. "We've been getting on each others' nerves... more than usual, anyway. He's too warrior-minded for me, and I'm too peaceful-minded for him. But... ah well, I suppose that's old news."

The herd was well aware of their close relationship, but sometimes they were so close it led to strenuous feelings. The herd was aware of those as well, perhaps even more so. Shota sometimes took it out on the training protectors. Abyl perhaps shouldn't have felt the pride he did at being the only one who could make Sho feel that way, but he did. Only someone you loved and trusted could really bother you the way Abyl did Sho.

He flicked his ears forward, listening to the young ones' conversation. "Don't tell anyone, but I went swimming when I wasn't supposed to. The water looked like fun! But it was reallyy cold. I didn't stay in long." He smirked, supposing that the other two hadn't heard. Well, he wasn't one to rat out a done and gone deed. He reached out carefully, finding Blaine's sleeve. "It does feel warm," he said quietly, talking of the material. He could relate to the never feeling warm thing, perhaps more than anyone. He was, after all, wearing nothing. He followed her arm up to find the snake, brushing his fingers over its scales. "Poor Sekri. Perhaps a weaver will make her a sleeve of sorts?" He smiled at the thought of a snake in a sweater.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:30 am Reply with quote        
Lynn followed Aon's lead and moved into the tent beside him, quickly closing the flap behind them to shut out the wind. She was reluctant to leave his warm side now, the weather was really starting to get to her despite the thick sweater she had on our her usual shirt. Lynn shivered, moving her arms across her chest and rubbing her hands along her arms. At least it was better inside the tent. Thankfully Lynn had gotten blankets from her last voyage that were extremely warm, she couldn't wait to wrap herself up in one.

"Oh it's no problem, I'm sure we can make room, we can just move some things into a pile in the corner for more space" said Anthea. She started grabbing some cushions and bags they had lying on the floor and moved them into a far corner. "This tent is bigger than it looks, all this stuff just makes it look smaller," she explained.

--

Aria's eye got wide. " A lake? I've heard of one of those! Jackson told me about them! I thought he was lying though." she said excitedly. " I wonder what the ocean's like! It must be hugee." she said, through her arms out to her sides. The movement caused her lost her balance on the rock, and she wobbled to the side and fell, landing on her hands. "Ow!" she cried as her hands hit the rough rock. She lifted her hands up to see little scratches all over that started to bleed. It hurt! She tried to keep the tears in her eyes though, she didn't want to cry in front of her new friend!

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:43 am Reply with quote        
Blaine nodded as Abyl spoke, blushing slightly when he touched her arm. "Jas made it. I suppose I could ask her about Sekri, but... " She laughed quietly. The snake would be shooting her dirty looks for weeks if she had to wear something. And she certainly seemed to be enjoying Abyl's attention. "I think she prefers to leech off my heat."

Considering the conversation Blaine walked into, it was hard not to be aware of their strenuous feelings. "Yes, I did notice... but it happens when you are so close to someone. I suppose most family arguments don't quite make such an impression on the gossip around the herd, though." She finished with a small smile. While Blaine generally avoided arguments where she could, the fights between Azhnira and Nadija were well known to keep nearby camps awake.

Tristan was about to tell Aria all about the magical ocean Blaine had told him about, when she fell. He saw her hand as she lifted it up, and he started to worry. Oh no! Something was wrong with his brand new friend. Tristan shifted, glancing between Aria and Shota, unsure of what he should do. "Are you okay?" He asked at last, a bit louder than he normally would due to his confusion and hope that someone would fix his friend.

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:31 am Reply with quote        
Aon walked over to the corner, carefully placing his bags down one at a time. Noa was already stripping off his clothes, which he added to the pile. "It is nice and big. We have a traveling one, so it barely fits the two of us." Noa sighed, digging through the bag he had been carrying- with all of their necessities- to pull out their two torso cushion things. ((I forget what they're called woops.))

Aon had been distracted by trying to give Noa a don't-just-strip-all-your-clothes-off-like-that look, but his attention turned to Lynn when he noticed her attempts to keep warm. "Are you alright? Is your sweater warm enough? Do you want my jacket?" Aon had about three layers of clothes on, as, unlike his twin, he wasn't averse to such things. He quickly pulled off his jacket and wrapped it around Lynn without waiting for a response.

Abyl inclined his head. "Are they still gossiping about us? You would think we would be boring topics by now." He shrugged, giving Sekri a few more rubs before the sound of a small body falling and crying out in pain made him turn his head. Shota watched the two curiously, but he wasn't moving. "Sho," Abyl said worriedly. "Go make sure she is okay."

The guard hesitated, then trotted forward and knelt down next to the girl. It was only a bit of scratching, it was no big deal. He supposed he forgot how such incidents were to young children. "Let me see," he said firmly, holding out his hand for Aria to place hers into. He tried to sound gentle, but he probably just sounded as strict as always.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:46 pm Reply with quote        
Aria sniffled as Shota bent down beside her. She hoped he wasn't mad at her again. She didn't want to give give her hand, he would touch it and make it hurt! She knew he wouldn't like that though. She slowly moved her hand over and placed it in Shota's hand for a second before pulling it back to her chest. "Promise me you won't hurt it more?" she asked, finally looking up at his face.