Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:59 pm Reply with quote        
Jaide got closer to Daichi and bent down so she could brush her hand over Sylvi's coat. "Her fur is so soft! Jaide said surprised. It felt absolutely wonderful and silky! "I can see why you'd want such a pretty girl around. She seems like a sweet heart, and sounds so loyal." she said, continuing to pet the fox. God, Jaide would love to have a pet like Sylvi. "Will she need some lunch to? I"m not sure if I'll have anything she'd like to eat on hand.." Jaide said, trying to think of what she had in her bag. She wasn't even sure what foxes even ate.

::Shop::
killerkitty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:21 pm Reply with quote        
The morning air was cold. Too cold for Tari's taste. She quickly finished her morning meal and put on her heavy winter coat. She walked out of her tent, already missing the heat inside. What little sun there was was usually hidden behind a veil of clouds during this time of year. Tari's breath steamed and she rubbed her cold hands together. As a protector, it was her duty to guard the herd, even during the Dead Season, even though nothing usually happened, though there had been talk of predators and neighbouring herds nearby. The usual.

Behind her Jonira came trotting up, bearing a huge grin and staring at her with wide eyes. "Wait me!" she said, almost tripping over her clumsy feet as she halted next to Tari. "I wanna come!" "It'll be really boring, Jo," warned Tari, laughing. She gave her young sister an affectionate rub on the head. Jonira pouted. "Fine, you can come. But be careful now!" Jonira's big smile returned, and they both continued walking towards the outskirts.

((OOC: It's ok to start now, right? :U ))

Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:34 pm Reply with quote        
Daichi chuckled, "She'll be fine. she loves the attention though." He pet her again and said in that obvious pet-owners tone of voice, even though she was much more a companion than a pet, "Don'tcha hunny." Sometimes he even saw the fox as a daughter, which may sound preposterous, but he could be very protective, maybe even over-protective of those he cared about.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:24 am Reply with quote        
Tari and Jonira were well on their way to the outskirts, Jo stumbling sometimes. Then she tugged on Tari's tail. "What is it, Jo?" she asked. Jonira pointed at two centaurs with an animal. "Look, look the badger!" she squealed, excited. "That's a fox, Jo," said Tari. "Do you want to go look at it?" The young kid nodded vigorously, so they came closer.

Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:49 pm Reply with quote        
Daichi turned as he heard the voice of a young'un and Tari. "Hello there!" he said and waved. "Hi there little one," he said, leaning down a little bit. He loved children. "Did you want to pet Sylvi? She doesn't bite," he said gesturing to the fox.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:27 pm Reply with quote        
(OH I SEE LEXI. NOW THAT PRIZES ARE INVOLVED YOU'LL ROLEPLAY U: )
(I'm kidding, I'm just happy you replied finally Bouncy Heart )

Jaide looked over to the little girl approaching them. She smiled to the young filly, amused. She was so adorable! "what's you're name?" shes asked the girl curiously. She looked up to see the protector who followed her. She looked familiar, but Jaide couldn't recall ever meeting her. "Hey, I'm Jaide, and you are?"

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:39 am Reply with quote        
(Note to future self who is probably going back and reading these pages, this is starting several months after the roleplay started here)

It took twice as long to fumble their way through the tight woods to the winter grove, since the sudden snow blowing in from the north stalled Noa and Aon's travels, and it was dark by the time they got to the West Woods. Close growing trees, mixed with snow and darkness, and an already embarrassing limit to their ability to wind through the West Woods like the rest of the herd could, meant their movement was slow and cumbersome.

They finally stumbled into the flickering torchlight well past Last Meal, and they were briefly stopped by a protector, who very quickly backed down after Noa snapped their names and class.

"How are we going to build a fire and set up a tent in this darkness?" Noa grumbled as they crunched softly through the fallen snow.

"We've done it before," Aon sighed, "Just because we're back home doesn't mean you've suddenly lost all survival skill."

"Well what if it does?" Noa sniffed.

"Then we're sleeping out in the cold." Noa was complaining, and he wasn't the one carrying four sacks full of heavy letters and items. Someone nearby shushed them, and they fell quiet as they looked around for an empty space.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:09 am Reply with quote        
Lynn was putting out the small fire Anthea and Lynn had made late meal by and had continued to talk by after eatting. After the sun set , the temperature quickly dropped, and soon the snow was blowing. Anthea began to push the spokes holding the tent up against the wind farther into the ground. Lynn quickly finished and hurried to help Anthea, eager to get inside and get warm.

"God, it's freezing outside!" Lynn said, shivering. She moved over the opposite site of Anthea and pushed the spoke back into the ground."Why did we stay outside so long?" she asked, laughing a little. "This probably was not the best idea."

"Well if it wasn't for the wind, or snow, or the freezing temperature, tonight would be a beautiful night." Anthea said while moving to follow Lynn and get her own cushion. "Is it bad that one of my favorite reasons you're back is that the tent will be warmer with two bodies inside it?" She continued jokingly.

"So basically, tonight would be a beautiful night if it wasn't the dead season?" said Lynn. "If that's you're way of saying you missed me, I missed you too. As much as the other herds are inviting and friendly, I love being back here with you." She admitted. "And if I wake up sick tomorrow, it's your fault for insisting to sit outside longer. You better have something that could heal me."
Lynn was about to continue when she heard voices approaching from behind her and a loud "Shh!" that followed. Something about the voices seemed famliar, but she couldn't place them now that they stopped talking. She turned around and looked to see if she reconized the people. Who else was stupid enough to be outside in this weather? She couldn't see very well, but when she lifted her hand up to her eyes to blocked the snow the shadows became more familiar, Lynn's body warmed slightly as she thought she reconized the two people coming closer to the campsite. What are they chances that it's him? I haven't seen Aon since Harvest season.. but it'd make sense for him to be coming back during the Dead season. Lynn waited a minute as they slowly drew closer, the shapes beomcing more and more familiar. "Aon, is that you?" she said loudly enough to be heard over the wind, but trying to not be too loud for the neighboring campsites. She coulndn't help but hope it was Aon and Noa, she'd been looking around sicne she returned to see if he'd been back ye, but with no luck.

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:25 am Reply with quote        
"The rock! The tree spot was my favorite before, but you can see everything from the rock so I think it's better." Tristan replied, as the stream came into view. "See, isn't it awesome looking?!" He exclaimed while pointing out to the large rock, somehow forgetting that Aria knew the spot already.

Hearing Tristan's shouts, Blaine looked up to see the spot he had been desperate to revisit. She could certainly see the appeal in climbing on the rock to the children, although she had never been much of an explorer herself when she was young. It had been much more dangerous in her childhood herd to wander away.

"Oh yes, we've been working on a new saga about the Riddler. I'm looking forward to the New Season Celebration when we perform it." Blaine always enjoyed all the work that went into creating new songs, and the reactions of the herd when they are first heard was just as good. "Is there anything in particular you have been busy with lately?"

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:14 am Reply with quote        
Abyl smiled slightly, turning his face towards Blaine. "Not much. The usual. I actually have a bit more free time, now that all the masks for the New Season have been finished." He flicked his ears forward at the kids' exclamations, halting when he heard Shota's hooves stop. He turned to face Blaine fully, though it made little difference to him. "How is your family? Staying warm and healthy for the season, I hope?"

Aon's ears flicked when he thought he heard someone calling his name. He halted and glanced around, confused. He must have been hearing things.

"What is it?" Noa muttered. When Aon ignored him, he pulled on his arm. "Come on. It's cold."

Aon reluctantly took a step, only to just see the head poking out of the tent flap. He blinked, stepping closer, before realizing who it was. His ears perked up with energy almost immediately, his front hooves stamping involuntarily before his back ones launched him forward the few paces to catch the girl up in his arms. "Lynn!"

Noa tilted his head, before slowly walking towards the tent as well, his ears back dejectedly.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:28 am Reply with quote        
Lynn hadn't fully been sure that she had seen Noa and Aon outside, so when she saw him running over she was happily surprised. She quickly returned the hug, basking in the warmth he gave off. She realized just how much she missed being around him. As she saw Noa draw closer she reluctantly drew away enough to look up at Aon. "This is such a funny coincidence. You had perfect timing, I was just about to go in!" she said happily. She was still a little shocked to see him, and couldn't hold back a big smile.

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:39 am Reply with quote        
The.cold.seeped.through.the.thin.walls.of.the.tent.making.Amon'zal
shiver.He.stared.blankly.at.the.wall.complete.y.lost.in.thought.
He.hated.this.time.of.the.year.it.was.sad.and.lonely.despite.the.festivities
the.cold.always.left.him.feeling.somewhat.empty.
Besides.he.was.almost.always.catching.a.cold.anyway
.and.the.winter.weather.did.not.help.things.at.all.
At.that.thought.he.sniffled.and.put.a.finger.under
.his.nose.to.stifle.a.sneeze.

Almost.as.if.on.cue,Amon'zal.felt.a.pair.of.warm.arms.snake.
around.his.neck.He.turned.his.head.to.see.Silas.smiling.down.at.him,
although.he.had.not.heard.the.other.step.up.behind.him.Not.that.he.was
wont.to.complain.about.the.suprise.

"What'cha.thinkin'about?"Silas's.voice.was.light.and.playfull.If.the
cold.weather.bothered.him,he.gave.no.indication.of.it.tonight.

Amon.gave.a.disgruntled.sigh.before.answering."Nothing.really."
He.sniffed.again.and.continued.speaking."Winter.sucks.by.the.way."

Silas.laughed.and.gave.the.other.a.playfull.peck.on.the.cheek.
"That's.only.because.you.don't.know.how.to.best.spend.the.cold.nights." Wink

"And.I.suppose.you're.going.to.show.me.are.you?"
Amon.raised.an.eybrow.

"You.know.it."With.a.wink.and.a.flourish.Silas.let.go.of.Amon.and
disappeared.to.the.other.side.of.the.tent."Come.on.get.ready."

Amon.sighed.again.and.looked.over.at.his.impetous.lover.
who.was.now.dressed.in.his.full.winter.gear.wearily."For.what?Are.we.going.somewhere?"

Silas.gave.him.a.'duh'look.but.said.nothing.

"It's.dark.out.you.know...."

"Of.course.it.is...that's.part.of.what.makes.this.so.fun."

"Makes.what.so.fun?"

Silas.sighed.and.threw.the.other.man's.coat.over.to.him.
"Come.ooon.and.I'll.show.you...it's.boring.cooped.up.in.here."

Amon.couldn't.help.but.to.laugh.at.the.other.man's.childish.
antics.as.he.reluctantly.struggled.with.his.coat."Fine."
The.resignation.in.his.voice.could.not.completely.
cover.the.amusement.

Silas.clapped.his.hands.excitedly.and.bought.a.scarf.over.to.Amon.
"Bundle.up...we.wouldn't.want.you.getting.sick...er."

Amon.rolled.his.eyes.and.finished.dressing.for.what.was.sure.
to.be.a.damnably.cold.venture.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:44 am Reply with quote        
Jonira giggled and blushed when asked her name. "It's Jonira," said Tari instead, "and my name is Tari. Nice to meet you!" Jonira held out a tentative hand and touched Sylvi on the head. Slowly she began to stroke the fox.

"Tai, Tai, look!" she squealed delightfully. "I want one!"

"When you're older." Tari laughed.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:03 pm Reply with quote        
Aon couldn't hold back a grin either, though his full mask hid the sight. But Lynn could probably still see it through his eyes as he looked down at her. "I didn't know you were going to be back!" He peered inside the tent at Anthea, then glanced over his shoulder at his now-sulking brother. "We... ought to go, though. We still have to set up a tent." His ears fell back, but he still didn't step away, holding onto Lynn's elbows and staring at her. He knew he had missed her, but he hadn't noticed the aching hole in his chest before; until it started filling up. The thought of leaving again, even if they were going to see each other in the morning, was bringing it back.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:08 pm Reply with quote        
Lynn's ears and shoulders dropped. "Oh, well I guess you probably should." she said, not moving away from. She really didn't want to watch him leave. It was like she was being teased, seeing him only for a minute before he'd have to go again. She tightened her grip slightly as if that could keep him from leaving. "I'm still a little shocked you're here! I'm not imaging this am I?" She said, grinning again.

Anthea had sat inside the tent while Aon and Lynn had been embracing, and almost laughed when she saw how sullen Noa looked while approaching the two. She heard Aon say that they should set up camp and noticed how the two stay huddled together. God, she knew what Lynn was thinking. "Aon, Noa, would you guys like to stay with us for the night? There's plenty of room, and I'm sure setting up a tent now in this weather would be a bit difficult." she said. Lynn owed her for this.

----

Aria flicked her tail. "Exactly!" she said happily. She trotted over to the rock and started to get on it. "The tree's ok, but I like how less people come here." she said looking back at Tristan. "I wish it was warm, I want to get in the water!" she said, frowning a little. She loved to swim, but knew she would get in trouble for swimming hwen it was too cold.