Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:46 pm Reply with quote        
"Oh, thank you. I wouldn't mind some company" Jaide said pleasantly, though unsure of how he could help her. But she wouldn't mind spending time with him. Maybe he's just what i need for some inspiration. It's been a while since I've talked to a solider! She realized they were almost to her campsite and steered Daichi in the right direction. "What do you do when you're not training?" she asked curiously.

::Shop::
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:04 am Reply with quote        
Aria wandered slowly around the campgrounds, taking bites out of her apple. She weaved in between people, humming a song. She tossed the apple into the air and reached out to catch it, trying to find something interesting to do. She was bored on days like this, when she was alone and had nothing to do. Maybe she could have fun by the stream! Aria walked quicker, bouncing a little and humming louder.

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:15 am Reply with quote        
Abyl flicked his tail irritably, turning his face away from Sho and glad to hear the disappointed noise the man made in his throat. "No, there's no point in moving the herd. The food here is plentiful, and no one has bothered us. Just because a nearby herd is having trouble doesn't mean it has to affect our lives."

"But if they start raiding us, it'll be even worse. We just... can't..." Abyl felt Sho's attention divert. In another second, Sho stepped past him to block the path of the young girl making her way out of the herd boundaries. "And where do you think you're going?" he asked, crossing his arms and peering down at her.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:21 am Reply with quote        
Aria froze at the sound of Shota's voice and looked up timidly. What's she do wrong? "Well, um, I just wanted to go to the stream." She said looking back down. Shota scared her a little bit.

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:27 am Reply with quote        
"You know you're not allowed to go down there without an adult." Shota looked over at Abyl.

"No," Abyl said. "We need to talk."

"We will later." He turned and started walking. "Come on, Aria."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:29 am Reply with quote        
Blaine walked along the edge of the campground, trailing after the young orphan her camp had decided to adopt. He had been talking nonstop about a spot along the stream he had found the day before after slipping from Azhnira's watch.

Blaine noticed Tristan stop, and looked up to see two very familiar masks. "Oh, hello Shota, hello Abyl. It's been a while since I've spoken to you. And who's this?" Blaine asked, turning her attention to the young girl that Tristan seemed to be watching uncertainly.

(Gah. ._.

Edit: ahhh Tock posts too fast for me)

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:18 am Reply with quote        
((two very familiar... masks. >__> ))

Shota blinked at Blaine, offering a slight smile. It was as flat as his smiles tended to be. "Hello. This is Aria. Until recently she's been too young to really make herself noticed, but she's doing that just fine now."

Abyl dipped his head to Blaine, then turned his face back to Shota. "We will talk later." He turned as if to walk away.

"Abyl." The centaur halted but didn't turn to look at the guard. "Why don't you come with us, since we're all here." Abyl could tell he was trying to get back on his good side. He was about to decline, but Shota spoke up again. "You haven't taken a walk yet today, anyway. The stream is a good place to meditate."

"And you would know because you meditate? Here I was, all these years, thinking you were more the brawn than the intellectual type."

Sho bristled slightly. "Guards need both brawn and brains. Necros only really need one, don't they?"

"Fine," Abyl said sharply. "I will come." He turned and walked over to Blaine's side. "I apologize," he said quietly.

((woops. AND THEN THEY ALL GET CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF AN ABYLXSHO FIGHT which has more to do with their personal lives than herd decisions xD /pats them... /pats everyone who has to deal with them.))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:44 am Reply with quote        
(Shush the masks ARE faces to me and also I don't know what you're talking about that's what I said >>)

Blaine glanced between Shota and Abyl, unsure of what to make of their strange argument. "It's no problem, sometimes these things can't be helped."

Tristan, bored of all the adult talk, wandered over to Aria and Shota, momentarily pulling Blaine attention until she knew he would be watched. "Hi. I'm Tristan. Who are you? Are you going to the stream too?" He asked Aria, making it quite evident that he hadn't payed attention to the conversation before this point at all.

Blaine turned back to Abyl, smiling slightly at charge's obliviousness. "How have you been the past few weeks?" (I assume it's been months -flails-)

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:57 am Reply with quote        
Aria smiled at the boy. At least he was talking to her, and not ignoring her. "My name's Aria. I was gonna go. Will you come with me? I can't go alone." she said happily. He seemed nice!

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:07 am Reply with quote        
Tristan glanced up at Shota, unsure of who this adult was, although he had seen him while wandering the herd before. "Well, yeah. That's where I'm going anyways. The best spot is up here." He sped up a little as he spoke, excited to be able to go to the stream without even getting in trouble for it this time.

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:15 am Reply with quote        
Aria hesitated before following Tristan. She didn't want to be too far in front Shota and get him mad again. But now she had someone to go with! "Is it the spot by the big tree, or with the big rock?" she asked eagerly. She liked both but loved walking on top if the rock in the middle of the stream.

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:05 am Reply with quote        
Shota followed slowly after the two young ones, staying several feet behind them but always keeping them in his sight.

Abyl's ears flicked forward, listening to the sound of the children. One ear tilted back towards Blaine, then forward again. "I have been healthy. And you? I heard you and the other bards are working on a new song."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:13 pm Reply with quote        
Daichi looked about the campsite, admiring the cleanliness. "Oh, well I don't often have a whole lot of free time, but I do enjoy-" he was cut off as he felt a soft muzzle push against his hand. "Oh hey there Sylvi, are you hungry too?" he asked and knelt next to her. He ran his hand through her long soft fur.

"Meet Sylvi," he said with a big smile as he looked up at Jaide. He loved his fox companion very much, her personality was very soft, much like her fur.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:31 pm Reply with quote        
Jaide was surprised to see a tan/light brown animal with a red tail and ears standing beside Daichi. She hadn't been this close a foxes before! Didn't expect to see this when I woke up today, she thought humorously. "She's absolutely gorgeous." Jaide said, still looking at Sylvi. "Would she mind if I pet her, it is a girl right?" Jaide asked curiously. She didn't really know how the fox would react, and didn't want to scare her. "Does she always seem to come find you, even in unfamiliar places?"

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:45 pm Reply with quote        
Daichi chuckled, "You can pet her, she doesn't bite." he said and stood up. "Yeah she's a girl, I can't seem to shake her no matter where I go. I like it though, she's always been there for me when I needed her." he said. Sylvi looked at him then back at Jaide and flicked her ears playfully. Daichi didn't know what he would do without Sylvi, if he was ever upset, she was always their for him. Petting her always cleared his mind and allowed him to focus on what was important.