Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Take Back Halloween!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. `NUDE`BEACH ;; Almost here on time!
Squid

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:25 pm Reply with quote        
    I kind of started watching Torchwood I guess because I'm secretly in love with John Barrowman and it's tumblr's fault.

But I don't generally watch much television.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:27 pm Reply with quote        
I've only seen that one multi episode of Torchwood and I loved it! I should watch it on Netflix sometime... John Barrowman is great! And apparently, according to Moffat, he's going to be on Doctor Who again. Happy
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:29 pm Reply with quote        
I just joined netflix yesterday, and I can watch on my PS3. This is the first time I've watched TV in a loong time.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Squid

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:29 pm Reply with quote        
    The other guy on Torchwood ... I don't remember his name right now ... But he makes me uncomfortable to watch because his mouth is WAY too wide for his face.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:30 pm Reply with quote        
Whovian over here -waves-

It's illegal to not love John Barrowman. I've been meaning to start watching Torchlight, but I've been busy not rewatching doctor who and catching up with Once Upon a Time. :3

TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:30 pm Reply with quote        
I watch Netflix on my Wii.

That one guy? I don't really know much about the show...and I know the one guy that I know of from the story that I saw, he dies. But I don't remember his name.

O.o
Doctor who...AND ONCE UPON A TIME! Sunday cannot get here fast enough of Once Upon a Time! Happy
Squid

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:44 pm Reply with quote        
    I am enjoying the second season of Once Upon a Time a lot more than the first season.

The first one seemed to drag on and I was so bored by the end of it :c

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:47 pm Reply with quote        
The first season dragged me in. I watched it on Netflix in one weekend and got caught up with what was out on the second season. Then I had to watch the new episode on monday because I was still catching up when it aired on sunday.

But I agree...the second season is better than the first season. Happy
Squid

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:49 pm Reply with quote        
    What other shows do you watch?

I quite like Elementary and Grey's Anatomy.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:52 pm Reply with quote        
I had watched to watch Elementary....but I never got around to it. Now I'm not sure if I want to see it. I love Sherlock though. Happy
I also like NCIS, The Vampire Diaries, Beauty and the Beast, Top Gear...many other things. There really isn't a rhyme or reason to the things I end up liking. XD

I'll be back later...need to go take my shower...
Squid

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:53 pm Reply with quote        
    I took my shower earlier. Woo.

I quite enjoy Sherlock, too. Elementary is a good take, if you ask me. I still think it would be better if both characters were genderbent but whatever.

I can honestly say I don't watch any of those shows.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:58 pm Reply with quote        
I don't watch too much tv and what I do is usually because tumblr made me. :U

I'm liking ouat so far and I'm excited to get to season 2. I heard season 2 is better too and captain hook! I'm a captain swan shipper already. >.>

I watched BBC Sherlock too and loved it, but I think Elementary's an interesting take so far. I'm hoping they don't go down the dreaded irene as a love interest route...

And I watch grey's too. I've been watching the latest episodes even though I'm only up to season 3 right now. :3

Squid

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:01 pm Reply with quote        
    .___.

I've been rewatching Grey's from the beginning from netflix and like ...

Oh man. You're only up to season three? There is still some SHIT to come. OH. MAN.

Denny. Oh, Denny. I love me some Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

I really shipped Swan and the Huntsman. I miss him. :c

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:09 pm Reply with quote        
I'm so scared to keep watching now. MORE SHIT'S GOING TO HAPPEN? Urgh. All my shows have to break my heart over and over again don't they?

omg Denny. I loved him okay. I LOVED HIM AND THEN...

I shipped them too! I'm starting to see the pattern. If I love a character they suddenly decide they need to die.

Squid

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:13 pm Reply with quote        
    Man, you have NO IDEA.

NO IDEA AT ALL! GREY'S WILL MAKE YOU WANT TO DIE.

I remember the first time I watched the prom episode, two inches away from the television at like three in the morning, just gross sobbing because Denny.

Do you watch or read Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire?