Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Take Back Halloween!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. The Monster Cave
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:14 pm Reply with quote        

Here we are, Midoreans. It's time to launch the attack against the monsters to save the candy! It won't be easy, though. Some of these monsters are stronger than others, and we'll have to work as a team to take them out. Are you ready to enter the monster cave?
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:29 pm Reply with quote        

How It Works

As we chat in the thread, I will periodically post monsters that we have come up against, as well as the prize they are guarding. From there, it will be up to the users to defeat the monster. To do that, you must quote the monster post. Every quote is a successful hit, and every monster has to be hit a different amount of times to be successfully defeated.

You may attack the monster multiple times, but you must wait until two other people have attacked. When the monster has been defeated, I will post saying "[username] has landed the final hit on the [monster], defeating it and claiming the treasure!" The treasure can be anything from candy to an event item to silver.

Of course, it's not all about being the one to finish the fight. In addition to the monsters treasure, I will also be keeping count of how many times every user has successfully attacked a monster. Every hit counts as 1 point. The final hit counts as 3 points. At the end of the event users will be awarded 50 candies for every point, and the three users with the most points will be given prizes for all their help defeating the monsters.
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:32 pm Reply with quote        

Squid: 26 points
Whimsy: 14 points
Malverne: 4 points
Angelic.Demon: 23 points
Koyitar: 4 points
Killerkitty: 11 points
Dr. Tick Tock: 36 points
littl3chocobo: 5 points
MaxR: 3 points
Sly: 13 points
Lexi Luthor: 23 points
Neomattlac: 1 point

Prizes

First Place will receive 5,000 silver, the Halloween 2012 event item set, and baby fire, ice, and earth dragon wings.

Second Place will receive 5,000 silver, the Halloween 2012 event item set, their choice of two of the three baby dragon wings.

Third Place will receive 5,000 silver, the Halloween 2012 event item set, and their choice of one of the three baby dragon wings.
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:17 pm Reply with quote        
Lets go take care of all these candy-thieving monsters, guys! Weeeee

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:58 pm Reply with quote        
I'm excited for this~ Happy Beat the candy...? out of those monsters!

Whimsy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:00 pm Reply with quote        
I'm ready! I'll bash them all with my baseball bat. Weeeee

I have a very important question. If I hit the monsters hard enough will they explode into candy? Like pinatas?

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:01 pm Reply with quote        
Me too! Just waiting for more of the team to arrive so we can start to take them on.

...and now I'm imagining them all bursting into candy when they are defeated. xD

Edit: Oh wow, Whimsy. That was an excellent ninja of the monster-exploding-into-candy idea. xD

Woooo Weeeee

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:02 pm Reply with quote        
This seems like fun.

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:05 pm Reply with quote        
I sure hope ends up being fun. c: Kinda nervous, being my first real event thread and all.

Also, I really love your avatar Koyi.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:07 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah I like my avi as well. I can't wait to start smacking monsters about heh without having to go through the battle system heh.

Whimsy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:09 pm Reply with quote        
When it comes to candy I am the greatest ninja ever! Candy Ninja! That is me!

And yup. Now all the monsters are exploding into candy in my head too. xD It sure explains why I always find a convenient pile of candy after monster battles.

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:12 pm Reply with quote        
I was hoping to get at least one more person in before getting to the monsters, that way people don't have to wait too long between attacks. xD But we'll have to go into the cave soon and just hope someone else comes in to help... hopefully the first monster won't be too strong U:

Can I be your candy ninja apprentice? I need your skillls!
Hmmm U: Maybe Miu had cursed candy. xD It wasn't really stolen just turned into monsters

Squid

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:16 pm Reply with quote        
    I WILL SLAY YOUR MONSTERS!

/equips weapons/

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:16 pm Reply with quote        
The Slayer Squid is here /o/

That is also an amusing mental image. xD

Squid

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:20 pm Reply with quote        
    I feel like I am currently dressed more likely to be the monster, than to slay the monsters...

I really should change.