Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Take Back Halloween!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Candy Hunt!
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:08 pm Reply with quote        
While everyone else is wasting their time trying to rush the cave, we'll be getting our candies from somewhere else.

I got a tip from a loose-lipped lizard that the cave isn't the only place the monsters are hiding their candy. He told me that they have an even bigger stash that they keep away from the Great Gated City - and that they move it around so it can't be tracked.

He said that he last saw the candy somewhere in Naquirfis - but that was a few days ago, so it's moved from that location since then. However, it's a good start. Let me lay down some rules for you all, and you can get started on your candy hunt!

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:08 pm Reply with quote        
Below is a map of Midorea. I've divided the map into 36 squares. Three days ago, the candy was seen somewhere in Naquirfis; and by my calculations, they can only move it by about one square every day.

Remember, I said can! Sometimes they don't move the candy at all.

You can make one guess per day using the form below. Just post it in this thread! Use the guesses made prior to yours and your own deduction skills to find the treasure. I'll be updating this post as we get more clues.

Code:
[size=24][b]I'm hunting for candy![/b][/size]
Username:
Square #:

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:09 pm Reply with quote        
Last I heard, they had 1,000 pieces of candy stowed away. Whoever finds it first gets all the candy. As more time passes, they'll keep adding more!

I hear that there's another pile of treasure (about 500 pieces of candy) hidden somewhere in Midorea. However, no one seems to know where it is. Think you can find it? Submit your guesses!

There's more candy out there though. There's a pile of candy going around the Northern half of the map. It looks like there are about 500 pieces.

The next pile of candy - estimated to be around 500 pieces - was last seen somewhere around Zuntai.

There is a pile of candy somewhere in the Southwest part of Midorea. It looks like there are 250 pieces in it.

The next pile is located somewhere in Lebelia. It looks like it has 500 pieces in it.

Map:

Chu
Assistant Admin

But if you wanna stick around here for a bit, feel free! We'll be giving out page prizes every five pages, and I'll also host an avatar contest!

Page Prizes
Page 5: Thankyou Pants
Page 10: Midorean Foxen
Page 15: The Beach
Page 20 first: Lotus Tree
Page 20 last: Baby Earth Dragon Wings
Page 25 first: Turkey Wings
Page 25 last: Spartanian Sword
Page 30 first: Valkyrie Headdress
Page 35 last: Crown of the Champions

Who can make the best avatar? Here are the requirements:
-Must be candy inspired - sweet, sour, tangy, juicy, anything candy-related!
-Only two rares are permitted (excluding this event's event items) - aside from these event items, you may only use two extra ARIs, BMIs, temporary gold items, or event items; the rest must be commons
-Must be your current avatar - no MAD entries!
-Must be submitted via private message - no form necessary
-The deadline is the final day of the event

1st place - Unicana
2nd place - Candy Corn Hat
3rd place - Box of Chocolates

Chu
Assistant Admin

Reserved. You may now post~

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:37 pm Reply with quote        
I'm hunting for candy!
Username: Lexi Luthor
Square #: 17

This is my guess c:

Weeee, sounds like this will be a fun game!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:48 pm Reply with quote        
I'm hunting for candy!
Username: Lindsaypooh
Square #: 12

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:48 pm Reply with quote        
Glad you think so! Happy

At the beginning of each day, I'll go through and see if anyone landed on the treasure. If no one got it, I'll say who was closest. ^^

EDIT: Oh, hey Lindsay~ How are you?

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:50 pm Reply with quote        
O:
Ohh~ Good luck hunting for candy everyone. Sounds fun. Weeeee

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:51 pm Reply with quote        
I'm hunting for candy!
Username: AnDe
Square #: 15

Lindsay's good, I'm forcing her on, but then stole her laptop to post for myself~

::Shop::
Freshie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:52 pm Reply with quote        
I'm hunting for candy!
Username: Freshie
Square #: 27

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:55 pm Reply with quote        
Wow, AnDe, you're a wonderful friend. xD

realAniram

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:15 pm Reply with quote        
I'm hunting for candy!
Username : realAniram
Square # : 21!

This sounds like lots of fun. It would be kind of cool to have it appear in my characters homeland... Of course, I didn't guess there so it would be very frustrating as well. xD

I kind of miss the days when I would wander around in my chainmail bikini...
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:23 pm Reply with quote        
Haha, that'd be a pretty interesting roleplay. xP

Whimsy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:36 pm Reply with quote        
I'm hunting for candy!
Username: Whimsy
Square #: 23

Time for some candy hunting! Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28  Next