Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60  Next
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:21 pm Reply with quote        
Jaden sighed to himself, as he cracked his neck and looked at the manor before him.

He had just been catching up on some sleep, when his cell phone rang... the person calling him being Rowena. She's told him that she had found an interesting and rather odd full-length mirror at a flea market.

Why would she be telling him this? Well, he was far from an expert on the subject, but in lifetime... which was rather long, due to him being a vampire... he'd accumulated some knowledge on antiques and the like, not to mention it was a bit of a hobby of his, and he had a few books on the subject.

As such, she had asked him to come look at it, and see what he had thought of it. He had agreed to, and said he would be there in about half an hour.

In that time, he'd woken himself up, gotten himself dressed, left a note for Desiree saying he'd be at Rowena's (as she was out doing a show currently), and teleported to the manor using his black magic.

He made his way to the front door and raised his arm, his hand forming into a fist. He then knocked on it loudly, so as to be sure it would be heard.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:26 pm Reply with quote        
It didn't take long before the door was answered, and before him stood a rather shapely vibrant redhead... whos hair almost looked more purple, which normally would be a cause for concern, but considering she wasn't wearing a hat or anything, it was a bit easier to let it slide.

"Oh! Hey Jaden." she said with a small smile before stepping out of the way. Her voice sounding more homely than would be expected with her hair being darker.

"Come on in." She added
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:28 pm Reply with quote        
He smiled and made his way in.

"Hey Rowena." he replied.

"I said I'd be here in a half-hour, so here I am." he continued with a smirk and a chuckle.

"Anyway, so I hear you've found an interesting mirror." he said to her.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:34 pm Reply with quote        
"Thanks for showing up, Jaden." Rowena said as she headed back into the house, knowing that Jaden would follow.

"It's actually a really weird miror. Shows reflections, but not... exactly." She added as she led him upstairs to her room, and in. Once in, she motioned over to the far wall, where there was a rather ornate looking mirror sitting and catching the light in such a way that it would probably be hell to sleep with.

"That's the mirror in question." She said.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:47 pm Reply with quote        
Jaden was definitely confused by her statement about the mirror reflecting things, but not exactly.

He walked over to the mirror and examined the wood it was encased it, it's designs, and other such things.

"Hmmm... well, it's definitely old..." he said, before looking into the mirror portion of it.

It showed him... but it was different. The reflection had piercing eyes, more punk and torn clothing, piercings on his ears, not hat on, and his hair was short and jet black.

"What the!?" Jaden exclaimed. "Why do I look like -that-!?" he asked rhetorically.

The mirror image of Jaden then smirked on his own accord.

"Because I got tired of looking like a prissy-ass girly-man." he replied with a small laugh.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:54 pm Reply with quote        
Rowena jumped when she heard Jaden's reflection talk to him.

"The fuck!?" She exclaimed before pulling Jaden back, so as to avoid any problems.

"... Dammit." She muttered as she grabbed her cell off of the bedside table and quickly sent a text to Vincent.

Seems the mirror is just problematic. You need to come over and help me with it. And the faster it is, the better.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:58 pm Reply with quote        
Jaden could only stare at the reflection in shock and disbelief.

"What... what the...?" he stammered, as Rowena received an actual call from Vincent.

"Rowena, what;s wrong with the mirror?" he asked her.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:09 pm Reply with quote        
"I have no idea, Jaden." Rowena said as she sat on the bed, and pulled Jaden back with her so as to avoid any nasty business from the reflection.

"I wish I knew, but I don't." She added
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:11 pm Reply with quote        
Jaden sighed as he looked at the mirror, as her phone continued to ring, the caller I.D. still saying it was Vincent.

"I bet this can only mean trouble though..." Jaden muttered.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:12 pm Reply with quote        
Rowena didn't hear her phone ringing, since it was sitting on the bed, and was on vibrate, but she felt it once she laid back, overtop of it.

"Wha-?" She asked as she dug it out from under her and looked. When she saw it was Vincent, she answered it, breathing a small sigh of relief.

"Hey." She said simply.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:15 pm Reply with quote        
"Rowena." Vincent said.

"Something's wrong with the mirror? What is it?" he asked, his tone concerned.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:16 pm Reply with quote        
"It's not a mirror, it can't be. Jadens reflection looks completely different and talked to him. That's not natural." Rowena told him simply.

"I don't know what it is, maybe a portal of sorts, but bloody hell, I wish I hadn't bought it now."
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:29 pm Reply with quote        
Instantly, she heard the severity in Vincent's voice.

"Stay away from that mirror. Now." he said.

"Don't even get close to it. Stay as far away as possible."
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:31 pm Reply with quote        
"Gotcha." Rowena said before grabbing Jaden's wrist and vanishing in a burst of flames to appear downstairs.

"Anything else, Vincent?" She asked, curious.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:35 pm Reply with quote        
"Just make sure to not look in the mirror." he said.

"Tell everyone to stay away from it." he continued.

"I'll be there in about 5 minutes." he then added.