Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:56 pm Reply with quote        
She received no verbal answer, but her eyes saw more than she probably would have liked.

The suite was a disaster. Furniture was disorganized and neglected, the place had a distinct odour to it, bottles of alcohol littered the floor, as well as packets of cheap and disgusting blood.

For all practical purposes... the place had gone to shit, and alarmingly quickly.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:58 pm Reply with quote        
"... Jaden..." Desiree said quietly before making her way through the suite, hoping to find him. It didn't take long before she reached the bedroom, and found the door closed. She debated just walking in, but in the end, decided to knock.

So she did.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:01 pm Reply with quote        
A few seconds after the knock, she head the definite sound of a glass bottle smashing into the door, and breaking.

"Fuggoff!" she heard Jaden yell.

"I'm done with showz for you Kayleen... find summun else to sing and dance for you!" he yelled further, obviously thinking that it was Kalin on the other side of the door... and that she'd been here previously about his missed shows.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:03 pm Reply with quote        
Desiree sighed and just knocked again. She didn't want to just barge in there, in case he thought she was someone unsavory. She waited, hoping he would answer, and hoping that she shouldn't be scared of him answering the door.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:09 pm Reply with quote        
"I SAID FUGG OFF AN' GO 'WAY!" Jaden bellowed, as more glass could be heard breaking.

She then heard thumping and growling, before the door swung open.

"Kalin, juss GO AW-" he started to yell, before stopping short. Jaden looked... more like shit than the apartment, and that was saying something.

His eyes were sunken and hollow, like he hadn't slept at all in the past two weeks she had been gone, his clothing was stained, dirty, and torn, and he had a rough and ragged beard stubble over his face, showing he hadn't shaved at all. His hat was missing off of his head, revealing his hair... which was the most alarming part.

His hair was filthy and rough. Various knots and rat-nests littered it, and it was obvious he hadn't washed it in a very long time.

"....Dezzzzzie..." he said quietly, slurring out the 'z' part of her name. He then stumbled back and pointed to a corner where there were boxes.

"If yer here to get your other stuffz... I may shure to pack it nicely and the like... so nushing for broked or yeah." he added.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:13 pm Reply with quote        
Desiree walked in and dug through the drawers to find a brush before turning around and looking at Jaden.

"Sit." she ordered, sounding like she was talking to some sort of mutt.

I... can't believe that .. She started, before silencing her thoughts. She didn't need it to turn into her blaming herself. Not at all.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:54 pm Reply with quote        
Jaden just huffed a bit, and started to walk back from her, before stumbling backwards and landing on his ass on the bed.

"Wooough..." he gurgled and groaned.

"Room was all spinny and funny." he said.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:56 pm Reply with quote        
Desiree sighed as she made her way over to him and sat behind him on the bed.

"How drunk are you?" She asked him outright.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:59 pm Reply with quote        
"Drunk!?" he asked, in an almost-offended tone.

"I'll have you know that I dint drink az mush as I did yesserday." he informed her in a slurred speech.

"So.... so uh... hmmm..." he continued, trying to think.

"That... thing of vodka... bottle, yeah... summa that nice cheap bourbon... the coupla thingies of whiskey... haffa that case a beer..." he listed off, trailing off and yawning a bit.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:00 pm Reply with quote        
Desiree sighed.

"Jaden..." She said quietly as she got to work on his hair.

"You need to stop. You're dragging yourself into a pit that I'm sure you don't want to head to."
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:03 pm Reply with quote        
He sighed.

"S'no point." he replied.

"Life's over anyway. I fugged up, so's there's no point anymore." he continued.

"I made a mess of errything... so allz I can do is take myself to oblivvyon, and juss go 'way."
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:06 pm Reply with quote        
"Jaden... please. Don't go down this road. I'll never return if you do." Desiree told him simply.

"If you're honestly going to let yourself go like this, I won't stay. I was planning on returning, I just needed to clear my head, and I can't stand staying away from you..."
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:09 pm Reply with quote        
She would then feel his body tense up some, and it was easy to tell that it was from the sheer surprise and shock of hearing that.

"Wait... what?" he asked, his voice surprisingly articulate now.

"Returning... here?" he asked further.

"But... but why...?"
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:13 pm Reply with quote        
"I ... I can't stay away. Jaden... You mean the world to me. I can't leave you like that." Desiree told him honestly.

"So, if you'll have me back, I'd love to return. If not... well, I'll understand why."
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:16 pm Reply with quote        
"Desiree... I... never wanted you to go in the first place." he said.

"My life is pointless... empty... meaningless... without you." he continued.

"My magic... my act... performing... I can't do it without you there to support me and be with me... and perform your acts as well... I... it's our thing now, and it's my life." he went on.

"Desiree, that means that -you- are my life... ever since we met, you always were, and always will be. Without you, I can't see myself continuing on." he admitted.

"So... I... please... please let me clean myself and all this up... please... let me show you a place where you can be happy to return to."
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next