Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:34 pm Reply with quote        
It had been a couple of weeks since everyone had returned home from the virtual world test, and they were all relaxing, trying to heal from that ordeal. Or at least, most of them were. Kalin wasn't. She was currently in a pool in the basement with Rene, trying to get used to the fact that she wasn't a pure human anymore.

"Ok, Rene, I'm fucking sick of this." She snapped just after surfacing again. He'd been forcing her to stay under the water, to see how long she could. He never did find out though, since she constantly was getting irritated with him and resurfacing.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:24 pm Reply with quote        
"Kalin, it's necessary." he said to her.

"We need to see what your lanthan limits are at this point, just for in case of emergencies in the future." he explained.

"I don't want you to be underwater somewhere, in danger, and me thinking that you're okay, due to overestimating your abilities." he said.

"And I doubt you want me fawning over you like an overprotective boyfriend, because I'm underestimating your abilities." he then added.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:28 pm Reply with quote        
Kalin just growled.

"I don't care. Bloody hell. You know I get stressed trying to do the same fucking thing for days in a row." She said with a bit of a hiss.

"Seriously, Rene. Can we please take a fucking break?" She asked
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:45 pm Reply with quote        
He sighed.

"Well... I suppose a break couldn't hurt." he admitted.

"And I will admit that I -have- been working you and having you practice really hard this past while..." he added.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:52 pm Reply with quote        
"Damn straight you have been. And damn straight it wouldn't hurt." Kalin half hissed as she made her way to the edge of the pool and climbed out. She sat on the edge for a moment before laying back, her feet still in the water.

"Just... ugh. I need a couple nights off. Working with you find my limits and whatnot, plus working on my cases, I'm pathetically drained lately." She admitted.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:57 pm Reply with quote        
He made his way over to her, and sighed as he ran his fingers through her wet hair.

"Why not go out to dinner tonight, then?" he suggested.

"The two of us... go to a nice quiet place where we won't be disturbed by anyone, and the ambience is soft and calming."
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:58 pm Reply with quote        
"Dear Lord... please!" Kalin exclaimed, almost begging him to do so.

"I need a break, I need a breath of fresh air, so to speak." She added.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:42 pm Reply with quote        
He nodded.

"Sure then." he replied with a smile.

"How about... mmmm... that little Italian place you like... what's it called...?" he suggested, trailing off some, before speaking suddenly.

"Oh! DeNozo's Pasta!" he remembered.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:58 pm Reply with quote        
Kalin propped herself up on her elbows and looked to Rene.

"Sure, sounds good to me" She told him with a smile.

"Want to call and make reservations, or just show up?" She asked, curious.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:08 pm Reply with quote        
"Oh, they know us there." he said.

"We can just show up and they'll find us a table, you know that." he added with a smirk.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:42 pm Reply with quote        
"Fair enough. We only used to go there damn near weekly for about a year." She commented with a small laugh.

"At any rate, I'm going to go get dressed them." She added as she got to her feet. She was nude, solely because she found for this, it was less constricting to have no material around her.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:44 pm Reply with quote        
Rene nodded.

"All right then, your clothing is up in the room, as is where you left it." he informed her.

But what neither of them knew... was that upstairs, in the den area, where Kalin would have to pass through, Vincent was waiting.

Serenity had let him in, and had told him that she would go find either Kalin or Rene... as both had forgotten to tell her where they were headed.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:47 pm Reply with quote        
Kalin nodded as she stretched.

"I'll see you in a few, then." She added before heading off, and upstairs.

She walked through the kitchen, stopping to get a drink, which was one of Rene's salt water bottles, and continued on. She entered the den, not seeing Vincent there, and continued to the stairs.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:48 pm Reply with quote        
"Oh, hello Kalin, I-" Vincent started to say before noticing she was stark naked.

He then quickly averted his eyes from her.

"My apologies! I didn't know you were in such a state!" he hastily apologized.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:50 pm Reply with quote        
She froze when she heard his voice, and nearly ended up reacting offensively before she clued into who it was.

"Oh! Vincent. I'll be back in a second." She said before running upstairs and getting dressed. A couple of minutes later, she returned, fully clothed and a towel around her shoulders to collect the water.

"Hey. Sorry about that, Rene was overworking me in the pool.' She said with a sigh. "He wants to figure out what my limits are and such, and pissing me off with it, too." She added

"Anyway, what brings you around here?"