Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page Previous  1, 2
neomattlac

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:39 am Reply with quote        
She's my angel. XD

Athilea Majiri

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:46 pm Reply with quote        
I have a good relationship with my husband overall, so I have little to rant about.

However, there are times when I get frustrated because I have to drag everything out of my husband to get him to talk. He wasn't like that before, but since my son was born I've been more emotional so I take things harder then I should.

When he wont talk to me, though, it make me feel like I've done something wrong so it really just makes matters worse.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:24 pm Reply with quote        
I used to do the same. I later learned to weave stories, because it makes people connect better to you. Since one of my many career choices is politician(you know, the whole leader of the world thing), I need to connect to people.

Athilea Majiri

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:45 am Reply with quote        
I don't feel like weaving stories is the best thing for a relationship, though.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:53 pm Reply with quote        
No, it isn't. OTL

neomattlac

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:06 am Reply with quote        
Fuck love. I promised myself that after this girlfriend I'd stop dating for a year or so. This says two things. First off, that I knew it wouldn't work out. And second off, something in my head said I wasn't ready to date anyways.
Obviously, I got dumped. And I don't blame her. I'm a fucking insensitive, asshole who can't make a move or do anything without three days notice, a permission slip, and an authority's blessing, and who can't do anything right except be a retard.

Sorry, I was just in a bad mood. I let the fact that my gf dumped me got to me. It was weird because I felt like I was angry/sad because society says I should feel bad when a relationship ends. Actually, I feel alright.