Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:43 am Reply with quote        
"Or what?" Vanessa asked as they all lowered the orb.

"Just what will you do?" She asked with a smirk.

"You're out of your element fishy." She added as it was absorbed into the Earth. Once that was done, she crossed her arms and was about to step back to vanish when the ground started to shake again.

"The fuck!?" she exclaimed as she looked around.

"I have no idea if this is good or bad, so don't as---" Emelie started before a pillar of what looked to be light protruded from the Earth and straight up to the sky. Once it was up, the ground stopped shaking, thankfully. Before they could relax though, the pillar of light pulsated a few times, each one getting stronger before it let one last pulse out, that was more of a shockwave.

All four of them were thrown across the clearing, Emelie managed to land in a dead rose bush, while Vanessa hit a tree trunk rather hard.
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:55 am Reply with quote        
Rene and Andrew were thrown backwards as well, Andrew landing on some dead leaves, and Rene landing in an empty watering hole.

The shockwave released a blinding light that turned everything white for about 15 seconds... before dying down, and revealing that everything was as it was, before the spell that Vanessa had attempted was cast.

The rose bush... thorns and all... was back, the tree that Vanessa had slammed into was full again, the leaves were gone, revealing multiple rocks that Andrew had fallen on, and the watering hole was filled with water once more.
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:58 am Reply with quote        
Emelie carefully got to her feet, and away from the rosebush, before looking around.

"I... " She started, a small smile on her face before making her way to Andrew to check on him.

"Hey, Andrew." She said as she knelt next to him.

"You alright?' She asked, concern evident in her voice.
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:02 am Reply with quote        
Andrew had been knocked out by the impact, and seemed to be dazed and unconscious at the same time, but only for about half a minute.

"Ungh... ugh... wha...?" he groaned.

"Did... we do it...?" he asked Emelie.

Meanwhile, Rene was thinking about something under the water. He knew exactly how he was going to get Vanessa back for what she had done the entire time. He had no plans to hurt her... but he had an idea.
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:06 am Reply with quote        
"I'm pretty sure we did." Emelie said with a smile as she helped Andrew get to a sitting position.

"Considering everything around here seems alive again." She added as Vanessa approached. She didn't notice it until the taller drow had her hand and pulled her to her feet.

"And now, bitch, you're going to fuck off and leave Chris and I alone. Right?" Vanessa asked, knowing that Emelie was bound to leave her alone. She had to, due to the contract that her sister had made.

"Vanessa!" Emelie exclaimed as she tried to get her to let go of her hair, and failed for the moment.

"Go." The drow order.

"Go home, before I fucking enchant one of these two to kill off that entire social circle for me." She added as she threw Emelie away from Andrew.

Emelie landed gracefully enough before getting to her feet and looking at Vanessa.

"Keep this up, you're guaranteed to go stay with my sister when you die." Emelie stated.

Vanessa just laughed. She couldn't believe the audacity that Emelie had to say that.

"Hah! I won't be dying any time soon. At least not before I revive the drows." Vanessa hissed.

"Considering it takes a drow to kill a drow, afterall." She added with a smirk.
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:12 am Reply with quote        
Andrew growled at Vanessa, and clenched his fists, ready to attack her on the spot... before the water in the drinking pool turned a little red, and Rene jumped out of it, holding a freshly pulled out tooth of his.

The water, having rejuvenated him considerably, allowed him to reach the full speed of a Lantha in water for approximately 10 seconds, while he was on land.

He raced to Vanessa and slashed at a few key points with his tooth, stopping when he reached where Andrew and Emelie were, and turned around.

Vanessa wasn't harmed by the tooth by any means. Her clothes, however, were shredded in an instant, and fell to the ground in heaps, leaving her naked and completely exposed to them.
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:56 pm Reply with quote        
Vanessa hissed.

"You... fucking... jackass." She snarled as her clothing fell away, leaving her completely bare.

"Tch, whatever." She hissed before vanishing from the spot, gone to do ... whatever it is that she would end up doing.

"Rene... You realize you probably just fueled her anger towards you, right?" Emelie asked.
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:06 pm Reply with quote        
He just shrugged.

"She hates me anyway." he told her.

"She's wanted me dead for a very long time, can't get much more hated than that." he continued.

"Besides, you can't tell me there was nothing satisfying about that, right?" he asked with a chuckle.
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:35 pm Reply with quote        
"That isn't the point, Rene." Emelie stated, almost sounding like she wanted to chastise him before sighing.

"Either way, shall we head back to see how things are back with the others?" She asked.
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:52 pm Reply with quote        
He sighed, and nodded.

"Yeah, that's probably best." he replied.

Andrew just smiled.

"We... really did it, huh?" he asked.
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:55 pm Reply with quote        
"Seems that way." Emelie answered with a smile.

"Anyway." She added before holding her hand out towards the boys.

"Come on, I'll take you two back to your loves." She added, a small smile dancing on her lips.
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:01 pm Reply with quote        
They both nodded, and accepted her hands.

"All right." Andrew replied.

"Let's go tell them the good news... assuming they don't already know." Rene added with a chuckle.
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:09 pm Reply with quote        
Emelie nodded and moments later, they vanished and appeared in the infirmary of the guild, just in time to hear Kiah hacking up a lung.

"Kiah!" Rocky's voice echoed over to where they were.

"Oh... please be alright... it's just a question of the pollen getting out of your system. It should have by now though..." Demi's said, her voice not heard as well as Rocky's was though.
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:23 pm Reply with quote        
Rene immediately broke off from Emelie, and quickly made his way to where he heard Kiah.

"Woah, hey, what's going on here!?" he asked, concern more than evident in his voice.
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:28 pm Reply with quote        
Rocky looked over, as did Demi.

"Rene!" Rocky exclaimed, which caused Demi to sigh.

"Mom, relax. It's just the pollen from the bulbs that Cass keeps outside." Demi told her mother before looking to Rene.

"Kiah inhaled a fair bit of the Ezrai pollen a bit ago." She told the medic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next