Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 33, 34, 35  Next
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:13 am Reply with quote        
Vincent had all but passed out, and Jaden sighed, as he made his way to Sydney.

"All right Mom, fire away." he said as he crossed his arms and glared to the ones that had attacked her.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:16 am Reply with quote        
Sydney activated the portal and they were sucked into it, but so were the two attackers. They went straight to the council though.

They appeared on the floor in the hotel room, and Sydney got to her feet.

"Jaden, get him on the bed, will you?"[ She asked.

"I need to check what they have here for first aid supplies." She said before walking to the bathroom that was joined with the room.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:23 am Reply with quote        
Jaden went to Vincent, and managed to get the man onto the bed... with a little effort.

"Geez... big enough fella..." he muttered, unaware of just how lithe and skinny his own frame was.

"Really did a number on him, Mom!" he called to Sydney.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:25 am Reply with quote        
Sydney hissed under her breath as she grabbed a few towels and filled a small bowl with water along with grabbed a few bandaids and antiseptic, since that was alls he found.

".... Jaden, shut up." She snapped as she brought it all over and sat down on the bed next to him. She sighed briefly before she started tog et to work on ensuring the wound was clean and patching it up as best she could with the bandaids, and a piece of the towel.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:32 am Reply with quote        
He grinned and crossed his arms.

"You can be a real beast, Mom." he said to her, as she tended to his wounds.

"Like, damn... you were really hoeing into him."
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:34 am Reply with quote        
Sydney didn't say anything more until she had finished patching Vincent up. She got to her feet, and carried the bowl, and everything else that she hadn't used, back into the bathroom. She emptied the bowl and came out of the room before glaring at Jaden for a moment before she lunged for him. It was sudden enough that he was knocked onto his back, with her straddling him, glaring at him.

"If you decide that you do not want to shut up, since I know how much damage I did and I realize I may have fucking killed the one man I love, than I will not hesitate to kill you." She hissed
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:38 am Reply with quote        
Jaden was completely taken off-guard by her sudden tackle, and he seemed to be scared by the anger in her eyes... before it changed to dull monotone when she spoke her statement/threat.

"....fine." he said, pushing her off of him.

"I won't push you any more about what you did to the ONE man you love." he added, the venom and sadness dripping from the word 'one'.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:41 am Reply with quote        
Sydney just growled as she got off of him. She seemed like she was going to leave him be... at least until she nailed him, hard, in the gut with her heel, specifically.

"You fucking know what I meant, Jaden." She hissed.

"You know that you are on a different fucking level. You fucking know that." She added before just walking off towards the door. She knew that she shouldn't have gotten angry with her son, but it was just how her fear and such was translated when there were others around. She had too much pride to show it all outright.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:48 am Reply with quote        
He grunted when she nailed him in the gut with her heel, and barely managed to cough out his words.

"And... dad...?" he managed to ask, before coughing once more, and passing out on the floor.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:51 am Reply with quote        
"He's dead Jaden..." Sydney said quietly, her sorrow evident in her voice. She'd never admitted that, never admitted that she'd believed he was dead. She never said anythign regarding what she believed his current status, but after so long... he had to be dead. He had to be. In her mind, that was better than him being a deadbeat dad.

She was silent as she stood there for a minute before turning and walking back to Jaden. Once there, she carefully picked him up and laid him on the other bed in the room.

"I can't leave... not with both of you unconscious..." She said quietly as she sat down at the desk in the room.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:53 am Reply with quote        
It was about five minutes, before one of them awakened... and it was Vincent, surprisingly.

"Ugh... wow..." he groaned, as he sat up a bit.

"Sydney... you really know how to show a fella a time." he said to her with a small chuckle.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:54 am Reply with quote        
She jumped when she heard his voice.

"Wha?" She asked before looking over.

"Oh thank God. I was worried I'd killed you!" She admitted.

"Are you alright...?"
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:58 am Reply with quote        
He looked to her and smiled.

"Oh, I'm fine." he said.

"It'll take more than an old flame to knock me outta the game." he added, laughing a little more.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:59 am Reply with quote        
".... Vincent..." Sydney said quietly as she looked away.

"I'm sorry." She added.

"I shouldn't have gone at you like that. I realize that you offered yourself, but Jaden had to pry my off of you... I was an inch from killing you, I think. And for that, I'm sorry."
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:03 am Reply with quote        
"All that matters, is that I'm still here, and you're still here, and Jaden-" he started to say, before noticing the man in question on the other bed.

"........is sleeping."
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 33, 34, 35  Next