Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:32 pm Reply with quote        
She was silent, unable to say anything at the moment due to the binds that were holding her in place. She'd been jumped as she walked through the town, solely because it wasn't unknown that she was a vampire, and the fact that the Triad, the part of the magi council that dealt with Vampires, had just been eradicated. She had no idea why, and it did piss her off, but she wasn't so pissed to go and do something stupid like look for a fight.

Yet, she seemed to have found one...

"Vampire scum. Burn in hell!" Someone exclaimed, and she wasn't able to see who it was, since they had blindfolded her. Moments after they said that, she felt something hot against her torso, burning her almost instantly. They'd lit a torch and were using that to inflict burns on her.

She would have screamed out in pain, had it not been for the fact that she had been magically silence. She could feel the band of magic around her throat, in her throat, that was preventing any sound from coming out, no matter how hard she tried.

"How about we have her kill herself?" Another voice asked.

"Sounds good to me, who is willing to bleed?" The first asked

"I'll do it." A third voice chimed in. She heard some scuffling before she could smell fresh blood, and almost instantly all the colour from her face drained away leaving her almost as white as a ghost as instincts took over and she started to fight against the binds with all the strength she had.
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:02 am Reply with quote        
"Heh, this is going to be so satisfying." one said.

"You got that ri-" another started to say, before they were interrupted by a strong gust of wind, blowing many of them... including the one that had cut themselves, away from the woman they had bound.

It was then that a man that looked to be in his early 20's stepped up. He had rough stubble on his chin, and brown hair... along with piercing eyes.

"All right... I think that's enough." he told them.

"If I were you... I'd consider cutting your losses, and getting out of here." he warned them, as he cracked his knuckles.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:05 am Reply with quote        
"Looks like the little Bathory bitch has a mage to come to her rescue." One of her attackers snarled.

"Come on, Victor, finish her off and we'll deal with this one." The same person said, ordering someone to deal with the one that was bound.

.... Even though she heard it, she didn't do anything to try and get free. The scent of the blood was gone, thankfully, but she welcomed death. She had for the past bit now.
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:40 am Reply with quote        
"Not just -any- mage." he replied with a smirk.

"One that does not like any sort of racial discrimination, and finds it deplorable." he continued, though something about the name of the one they referred the bound one to as kept gnawing at him.

He just shook it off though, and extended his palms, creating an even more powerful wind aimed at them.

"In this wind... you won't be able to breathe for long. I guarantee it." he told them.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:43 am Reply with quote        
She was silent. She had no idea what was going on since she was blindfolded. She just wished for the death that she knew was coming, or rather believed was coming.

"Tch, whatever." One of them said as the one that was near the child grabbed a machete [lol, random blade!] and looked ready to slice the child open.
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:10 am Reply with quote        
It was then that they found the man standing in front of her, and his hand charged with electricity.

"Zap." he said, before harshly poking them in the chest, causing them to fall to the ground, paralyzed.

He then built up fire magic in his hands and send a wave of fire close to the ground, severely burning all their legs.

"Heh... you have no idea who you're messing with." he told them.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:11 am Reply with quote        
Just kill me now. Quit playing around... She thought before she heard their screams. Immediately she looked up, puzzled as all hell, and cursing how she was blinded at the moment.

... The hell? What's going on out there...? She wondered.
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:21 am Reply with quote        
She would hear a few more minutes of screaming, until the blindfold was taken off, and she saw the man before her.

"You okay?" he asked her, before noticing the band around her neck.

"Oh... right." he added, as he touched it, and it disappeared.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:23 am Reply with quote        
"Who...?" She started before needing to cough, and rather violently at that. Her small frame rocked with the force, and caused the few cuts that they had managed to inflict on her to bleed a bit.

"... Who are you?" She asked after her coughing had subsided.
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:32 am Reply with quote        
"My name is Vincent." he replied, as he unbound her and caught her as she fell forward some.

"Are you all right?" he asked her.

"Do you need medical attention?"
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:33 am Reply with quote        
She shook her head as she managed to get out of his grasp and stood a few feet away.

"I'm fine. Thank you." She said, this time attempting to speak in English and butchering it.
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:53 am Reply with quote        
He smiled once more.

"There's no need to try and speak English." he said, switching languages instantly.

"I've been around a while, so I know quite a few ways of speaking." he assured her.

"Regardless, you need help getting home?"
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:55 am Reply with quote        
She looked relieved when he said that there was no need for her to attempt English, and was even more relived when he switched to Hungarian.

"Thank you." She said before shaking her head in response to his question.

"No, I shall be fine." She told him honestly before pausing a moment, obviously thinking about something.

"On second thought, if I may ask, who are you? I do not mean your name, I mean overall."
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:07 am Reply with quote        
"I'm Vincent Remmington." he told her.

"Just a wandering mage, drifting from place to place, helping out wherever I may be needed." he continued with a smile.

He was severely undervaluing the weight his name carried in the magi world, but he didn't care, nor did he know if she would know the name or not, for she appeared young.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:11 am Reply with quote        
She was silent for a moment.

"My name is Sydney Bathory, and I am officially beseeching your assistance with dealing my mother." She said bluntly, and rather almost professionally.

"Please... I beg of you... help the children."