Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Gignesthai Celebration 2012
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Pin the Tail on the Felinus
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:29 pm Reply with quote        
As of this week, Midorea is four years old. I've been here from the beginning, and it has been an absolute pleasure to work with the staff and the community and watch the site grow. Even as I witnessed some users come and go, I've always loved it here, and that's why I've stayed: because without the people on Midorea, I'd be a very sad and lonely person.

Anyway, this isn't about me. Let's celebrate Mido's birthday! Here, we'll play Pin the Tail on the Felinus. We'll also have page prizes to give away, so remember to stick around and chat!

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:29 pm Reply with quote        
Pin the Tail on the Felinus
This is very similar to pin the tail on the donkey. As you can see below, I have an image of 25 squares. Somewhere within that image is Felinus's tail, and you need to pin the tail on that spot.

In order to pin the tail on the Felinus, all that you have to do is buy a Raffle Winner item from the Majicks and Novelties shop and use it. Never used one before? It's simple!

Purchase the item (30 silver) and go to your inventory. Select the item and "Use" it. You will then be prompted to fill in two categories. Here is what you need to type.

Name of item you are raffling: Pin the Tail
Number of tickets sold: 25

That's it! At the end of the round, I'll check the Auctions & Raffles forum and see where your tails landed. (The location is the number that the Raffle Winner drew for you.) Whoever is closest to the real location of Felinus's tail will win the prize!

Rules and Guidelines
-4 rounds, each begins: 10/14, 10/16, 10/18, 10/20
-1 entry per round
-Users may enter in other rounds after winning
-No mules
-If two users tie, both get the prize
-Any more than two winners calls for a re-do

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:30 pm Reply with quote        
Pin the Tail Prizes
Round 1: Spirit of the Felinus - Angelic.Demon and Reika
Round 2: Attire of the Ndengei - Malverne
Round 3: Gala of the Eloquial Dove
Round 4: Felinus

Page Prizes
Page 5: Ancient Edge - Beri
Page 10: Thankyou Pants
Page 15: Midorean Foxen
Page 20: The Beach
Page 25: Lotus Tree
Page 30: Baby Earth Dragon Wings
Page 35: Turkey Wings
Page 40: Spartanian Sword
Page 45: Valkyrie Headdress
Page 50: Crown of the Champions

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:30 pm Reply with quote        
Round 1

Round 2

Round 3

×_

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:13 pm Reply with quote        
Oo, that's cool. XD; I'll try it. : D

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:56 pm Reply with quote        
Yay, my first poster! XD I was starting to feel lonely.

I'm glad you think it's interesting. :3 I knew I ran the risk of making it too complicated, but I hope it's not too bad.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:37 pm Reply with quote        
I bet I didn't get it.... it's never on the last square. xD

Spain is boring when it comes to Halloween. Almost no one celebrates. We may get two or three trick-or-treaters come around, tops. I think it's a very American holiday? Oh well, I still like to eat all the candy. Oh Mai

Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:45 pm Reply with quote        
This is an absolutely adorable idea, i love it!

::Shop::
killerkitty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:53 pm Reply with quote        
Yep xD

And d'aww my cat is being all cuddly right now.

Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:08 pm Reply with quote        
/rolls into the thread/

Hellu! Don't think I ever got to tell you that this was a really cute game idea, Chu. Laugh

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:09 pm Reply with quote        
Aww! I wish i had a pet. And halloween is just an excuse for me to eat candy, i'm not huge on dressing up ^^"
Although I'm not shocked it hasn't really spread, considering its become very commercial xD

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:11 pm Reply with quote        
The square that it lands on will be random, too. I'll do it with the Raffle Winner. :3

EDIT: Oh, thank you, Cat! Happy

@Demon: Me too. :U I loooove Halloween. I wanna dress up, but I don't have any plans, haha.

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:18 pm Reply with quote        
I'm actually going downtown this year for Halloween, should prove to be interesting. But i have no idea who I want to be U:

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:19 pm Reply with quote        
I'd go as either a mouse or Hypno (from Pokemon) - but again, plans. xD

What are you doing downtown?

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:24 pm Reply with quote        
Aww, a mouse! You must show me a picture of your coustume, whichever you choose c:

Well every year they close off a street and a bunch of people go there.. normally drunk. Its a strange mix of hippies, college kids, and high schoolers trying to be cool. I've never been and am only going because my friend's boyfriend wants to film it. There used to be bonfires, until some stupid people started jumping over them and someone landed in one (they were fine).

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next