Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Lounge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Juneberry

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:51 am Reply with quote        
My abilities with my mouse suck. If you accidentally got a message about a challenge, ignore it. I pressed a button because I swerved my mouse while trying to click reply >w<

And yeah, that would be entertaining. But it'll take a while before I officially join that group. But, I may make more flowers later today. And maybe this time I won't use a plastic fork in the center to keep it logical...But I feel like doing it without a central spine might be an issue...

Kunamii

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:53 am Reply with quote        
Lol thats alright. I'll probably want to set up a 1v1 tournament or something later on down the line when i'm a higher level ^^;

Small entrance fee kind of thing and have a couple rounds until there is an overall winner ooo cool idea.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:18 am Reply with quote        
That is quite a neat idea actually o.o

Freshie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:47 pm Reply with quote        
I want to work on my paper crafts and the like but I want to organize all my supplies better and I dunno what to make anyway right now. xP

However I have some sewing projects I have out and will work on those instead. x3

Juneberry

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:59 pm Reply with quote        
I need to think of more papercrafts. I did try the flower without a central spine and it's sorta...meh. The general flower came out well, but the spine is really flimsy and troublesome...But my dad gave me a great idea to fix that. So now I need to go through my supplies and find some pipe cleaners.

I might try to make something out of a tongue depressor later though maybe, and I've found a tutorial (I can't read) on how to make a cute rose out of the fabric. o3o

Ogreina

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:10 pm Reply with quote        
Sorry to barge in, but I love crafting! I crochet and knit (kind of). Most recently, I crocheted a Sailor Jupiter doll of my own design. I gave it to my sister without taking a picture, though. Sweat
Sharm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:33 pm Reply with quote        
Aw, that's a shame. I did the same thing with a few of my dolls that I've made and I regretted it. I'm terrible at taking pictures of my finished works.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:02 pm Reply with quote        
I always take pictures with my phone either during progress or when I'm done...if it's something I rather like >w<

I need to help my dad make space for the sewing machine. I forgot we had one and I'm not nearly as afraid of needles and pointy things as I was last year, so I might be able to do some neat sewing projects.

Freshie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:17 pm Reply with quote        
I need to work on my sewing projects.

But I also got more paint and more brushes for a painting I'm also gonna work on. :D

Juneberry

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:59 pm Reply with quote        
I made my first sewing project yesterday. It took a few hours of non-stop work, but I found out I much prefer hand-sewing over using a machine. Much more control for me, and less noise. And I apparently have strangely good at dexterity with the needle.

It turned out okay for a first project, and I'm praying that my grandmother will like it. I probably should've added a little more stuffing and such but...

Have a looksee? Just don't laugh too much okay? >w<

SheWhoTamPlays

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:43 pm Reply with quote        
That doesn't look like something to laugh at. It's lovely.

This is Bumblebee. A friend downloaded her and printed her off for me, and I took a few years folding her and gluing her together. She kind of goes with one of my RP characters who is an itty bitty chibi Bumblebee that cusses a lot, and gets in rumbles with anything she thinks is her size.

This is Teal. She's one of the braided yarn dolls that I make. No, she's not an 'Avatar' character. She's actually based on a race that I made up. Teal is one of the first dolls of my own creation that I've actually gotten attached to. Childhood junk usually makes me hate my "children" as soon as they're finished being created. I've made larger ones of the yarn dolls. People seem to like them.

My current projects are a dress for a doll that a friend made me, and some handwritten books full of my one flash fiction fanfic story series.