Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:46 pm Reply with quote        
Nakia hugged him and and smiled as he vanished.

"Shower, then bed." She said quietly before heading off towards the bathroom.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:01 pm Reply with quote        
Leo yawned and blinked his eyes a couple of times, before noticing he was in Nakia's bed... with Nakia laying next to him.

He blushed furiously for a moment or two, before shaking it off... somewhat... and smiling at her.

"Heh... wonder how long she's been asleep..." he said.

"Hmmmm...." he mumbled, before nodding and slipping out of bed, heading towards the kitchen.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:03 pm Reply with quote        
It was about an hour after leo had left that Nakia awoke. She stretched in bed and went to curl up with what, or rather who, she knew was there last night. When she didn't find him though, she sat up and looked around.

"I guess he got up already." She said quietly before crawling out of bed and getting dressed, as was her norm.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:11 pm Reply with quote        
It was then, that she smelled the aroma of bacon, eggs, toast, hashbrowns, and the like wafting from downstairs.

It was obvious that he had gotten up, and was making breakfast for her.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:13 pm Reply with quote        
"Huh? Oh Leo..." Nakia said quietly, and with a small chuckle as she made her way upstairs.

"Morning sunshine. How long have you been up?" She asked as she entered the kitchen, where he was.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:18 pm Reply with quote        
He looked to her an smiled.

"Morning to you, too." he replied.

"About an hour. You?" he then asked, as he slipped a stack of pancakes onto a plate.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:19 pm Reply with quote        
"About fifteen minutes." She answered with a small chuckle.

"Hey, I want to thank you. If you hadn't ignored me telling you to get lost, I probably would be dead right now. or worse." She said.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:28 pm Reply with quote        
"I wouldn't have been able to live with myself if that had happened." he told her as he walked over to her.

"Nakia... it doesn't matter what happens to me in the process... I just want to see you okay." he admitted.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:30 pm Reply with quote        
"And I won't be okay if something were to happen to you." Nakia told him shortly before sighing.

"You've been living with me for awhile now..." She started, not realizing that her tone made it almost seem like she was going to kick him out or something.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:33 pm Reply with quote        
He gulped a little, but hid his nervousness and sighed.

"Yes... yes, I know." he replied.

"Is that... a problem?"
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:38 pm Reply with quote        
"What? Why would you ..." Nakia started before sighing and shaking her head.

"Nevermind that, anyway, I.." She started before pausing.

"Well, I've been thinking for the past bit now," she continued as she leaned against the table.

"I don't think I ever told you that I was engaged previously, but he was unfairly ripped from me before we were able to get married." She told him honestly.

"I just... I think I'm starting to look at you in the same manner that I used to look at Menefer." She admitted.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:48 pm Reply with quote        
Leo couldn't believe this. He had never known that Nakia was engaged previously in her life, and that the man had been torn from her cruelly. He understood it though... it was probably something in her life that she never liked to talk about.

But her last statement caused him to jar right from astonishment of that news, to the current news.

"Wait... r-really?" he asked.

"You really feel that way?"
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:50 pm Reply with quote        
"I... I think so. I don't know... I'm trying not to compare you to Mene, I want to keep you separate from him in my own mind... but it's hard. You're so much like him, that it just warms my heart." She told him honestly.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:00 pm Reply with quote        
He just smiled and held her close in a hug.

"Nakia..." he said quietly.

"Do whatever you think is necessary, but just know that I do love you very much, and I'll do anything and everything to keep you happy and safe."
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:01 pm Reply with quote        
Nakia just smiled.

"Thank you." She said.

"Anyway, got anything you want to do today?" She asked, curious.