Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:21 pm Reply with quote        
"Yeah, I"m alright." Nakia told him honestly.

"Just a bit shaken up, and more than a little pissed that this even happened." She added
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:29 pm Reply with quote        
"How... did it even happen?" he asked her.

"You're usually so careful and cautious and such." he added.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:30 pm Reply with quote        
"I know, but ... I was the only girl left, since the others took off to a party or something. I was invited, but you know how I hang around afterwards and help with the managerial stuff, right?" She asked.

"Regardless, they ambushed me, and that fucking coin made it so that they could easily overpower me. I barely managed to get to my car and drive here." She added.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:34 pm Reply with quote        
He gritted his teeth and looked to the three of them.

"Jackasses..." he muttered.

"They must be human as well, or they would be affected by the coin..." he added.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:35 pm Reply with quote        
"Doesn't that go without saying?" Nakia asked before sitting back on the bed, obviously rather drained as she waited for Vincent to show up, as he said he would.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:39 pm Reply with quote        
He looked over to her and managed to get up, taking off his shirt and handing it to her.

"Here." he said.

"You're a little... exposed right now."
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:46 pm Reply with quote        
Nakia chuckled lightly.

"Considering I'm a stripper, do you seriously think I'm too exposed?" She asked with a smirk before handing his shirt back.

"And we're in my room, I can just get dressed." She added before getting to her feet and making her way to her dresser. She pulled out a bra, and a proper pair of panties before stripping what remained of her clothing off, not caring that Leo could see.

She quickly donned the undergarments before retreiving some pajamas from a different drawer and sitting on the bed again after putting them on.

"Come here. You look like you could use some sleep or something." She said.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:55 pm Reply with quote        
"Heh... good point..." he replied, before yawning deeply.

"And... yeah... I'm feeling... exhausted..." he added as he sat down beside her on the bed.

Almost instantly, he leaned against her and fell into a deep sleep, looking content, no doubt from the knowledge that she was safe now.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:00 pm Reply with quote        
Nakia just sighed before looking at her alarm clock.

It was about four AM, and she knew that she should get some sleep herself, but even though she was tired, she wouldn't be able to sleep.

"Ugh, I'm just going to go have a shower." She muttered as she laid Leo down in the bed and got up. She grabbed her phone and sent a quick text to Vincent on her way. As she typed it up though, she stopped, sighed, and sat down in one of the chairs she had in her room.

Hey, the three jackasses are laying on the floor in my room, unconscious. Any suggestions as tow hat to do with them? She sent.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:03 pm Reply with quote        
It wasn't long, before there was a reply.

They're unconscious? What happened? Is everything all right? the text said.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:04 pm Reply with quote        
Things are alright. I'm drained as all hell, coin is destroyed, and Leo's passed out in my bed. She sent before sighing and getting comfy in the couch. A moment later she sent another text.

any suggestions what to do witht hem?
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:08 pm Reply with quote        
It was then that she felt Vincent's energy in the next room, before he walked through the doorway.

"Nakia?" he asked, looking around.

"How...? How did this all happen?" he asked further, a look of disbelief in his eyes.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:15 pm Reply with quote        
Nakia looked at him and sighed a bit before relaying the same thing to Vincent as she did for Leo.

"And... that's how I ended up here." She said. She'd given him more information, since he wanted to know what all had happened aswell, while they were here. As such, she told him.

"And I'm a bit worried abotu Leo, he used those fucking things," she motioned to the gauntlets that were laying on the floor.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:21 pm Reply with quote        
He looked to the gauntlets and sighed, as he shook his head.

"Well... those cursed things actually came in handy." he said, as he looked to Leo and made his way over to him, checking on the boy.

"Hmmmm... heartbeat is a little quick and erratic." he muttered.

"But it seems to be stabilizing nicely. I don't need to do anything." he added with a smile, before looking at 3 that were unconscious.

He shook his head and fired off a text to Hollie, before causing them to disappear.

"The council's mortal affairs division will take care of them swiftly." he assured her.

"They will pay for what they did to my little girl." he added through gritted teeth, showing that he had severely restrained himself from killing them right there.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:25 pm Reply with quote        
Nakia breathed in relief as Vincent said that Leo would be fine.

"Thank you, Dad." She said with a small sigh, although it was obvious that it was from relief.

"I wasn't sure what to do with them, since I've never really had anything of the sort to deal with, so I wanted to get your opinions on it." She added just as his cell buzzed, indicating he had a text. It wasn't anything too great and wonderful, just Hollie confirming that they showed up and such.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next