Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:04 pm Reply with quote        
neomattlac wrote:
Sly wrote:
Cats brighten my day all the time, every time. Cool Pretty much anything "cute," especially in the animal or adorable baby variety also makes me happy...this even though I don't want kids, particularly. xD;

I find this kind of interesting, because I have always considered the situation where the woman I have kids with and I split up. I would take the kids, and I think I'd be an awesome single(possibly, not for long) father. I have no problem with that. If they are family, I'll take care of them.

Oh, I say I don't want kids really...but if I had them, make no qualms about it I would love to take care of them and keep them around for as long as they wanted to stay around. I'm really a pretty nurturing person, so a family would make sense at some point in the future; just need to find the right time and person to have a family with. Sweat

Hmm...that sucks, Koyi. My days can seem rather dull too at times, but I try to find something to appreciate in various little things in order to keep a few bright spots in an otherwise dreary and gray day. ^^;

neomattlac

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:37 am Reply with quote        
Sly wrote:
neomattlac wrote:
Sly wrote:
Cats brighten my day all the time, every time. Cool Pretty much anything "cute," especially in the animal or adorable baby variety also makes me happy...this even though I don't want kids, particularly. xD;

I find this kind of interesting, because I have always considered the situation where the woman I have kids with and I split up. I would take the kids, and I think I'd be an awesome single(possibly, not for long) father. I have no problem with that. If they are family, I'll take care of them.

Oh, I say I don't want kids really...but if I had them, make no qualms about it I would love to take care of them and keep them around for as long as they wanted to stay around. I'm really a pretty nurturing person, so a family would make sense at some point in the future; just need to find the right time and person to have a family with. Sweat

Hmm...that sucks, Koyi. My days can seem rather dull too at times, but I try to find something to appreciate in various little things in order to keep a few bright spots in an otherwise dreary and gray day. ^^;
It isn't hard and it is at the same time. It's like pushing a rock over a hill. At first it's hard, when you first make a connection. You need to push hard to keep that momentum moving until finally gravity catches up and does the work for you.

Athilea Majiri

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:21 pm Reply with quote        
My husband usually brightens my day.
If he doesn't then something funny and/or cute will.