Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:37 pm Reply with quote        
I just got a good grade on my first paper in English, so that made my awful day pretty decent. Other things that brighten my day include cats, food, sweets, and sleeps.

What brightens your day?

EposVox

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:42 pm Reply with quote        
Chu wrote:
I just got a good grade on my first paper in English, so that made my awful day pretty decent. Other things that brighten my day include cats, food, sweets, and sleeps.

What brightens your day?

Your day getting better, the writing you shared with me.
Talking to you.
Pizza, sunkist, cats, food, sleeps, vidya games.

Live Stream
Photography & GFX
Facebook
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:44 pm Reply with quote        
D'awww, you're a sweety. EposLove brightens my day too. :3

EposVox

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:46 pm Reply with quote        
Chu wrote:
D'awww, you're a sweety. EposLove brightens my day too. :3

Happy
Happy
I hope so!!
Happy
Bouncy Heart bouncy bouncy bouncy

Can we watch more Blood+ PLEASE?!

Live Stream
Photography & GFX
Facebook
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:47 pm Reply with quote        
xD I love you.

Yes, we can. Bouncy Heart

EposVox

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:48 pm Reply with quote        
Chu wrote:
xD I love you.

Yes, we can. Bouncy Heart

Big Grin Happy Smile Cool Wink

YAAAAAY
BLOODBLOODBLOOD

Live Stream
Photography & GFX
Facebook
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:52 pm Reply with quote        
Obviously Blood brightens his day. Creepy, but whatever. ;p

So what about everyone else?

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:06 pm Reply with quote        
I like food. Also, I'm cheering myself up by being mean to my characters. Am I a sadist if the people I enjoy hurting are fictional?

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:35 pm Reply with quote        
Knowing that I brightened someone's day. When people like what I make. When people actually want to talk to me.
Oh, and pizza. And any type of sweets. And my cats. And a nice comfy bed to snuggle into.

Sunny days always brighten my mood as well.

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:35 pm Reply with quote        
Maybe you're a sadist in theory, but not in practice? :P

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:31 pm Reply with quote        
I'm with Cat, knowing that I made someone's day better makes me smile so hard. The other day my Pysch teacher was having a bad morning and I brought her a brownie (Unknowing of her bad morning) and she thanked me like 10 fold and told me that I made her day so much better. Apparently, the teachers had some sort of depressing meeting that morning and she also stepped in dog poop.

Other things that brighten my day... Hrrmm... I suppose my boyfriend; xbox; a tall glass of ice water; food, lots and lots of food; aaand OMG CATS CATS MAKE ME SO HAPPY ;-;

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:52 pm Reply with quote        
Lots of things can make my day amazing.
My gf, of course, doing better at exercise than a skinny person(XD), getting up on the first alarm, getting the motivation to so some exercise in the morning, luck, my mom making me breakfast, a good breakfast, staying on my "diet," getting complimented, and, the best, a good joke.

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:36 am Reply with quote        
Cats brighten my day all the time, every time. Cool Pretty much anything "cute," especially in the animal or adorable baby variety also makes me happy...this even though I don't want kids, particularly. xD; Inspiring stories, art in it's many forms, nature, laughing with my family and learning something really interesting also serve this purpose. Above all this though, I think finding something cool, interesting, or beautiful somewhere it was least expected can help put the biggest smile on my face. I'm sure there are more things that I just can't think of right now; overall I try to be a cheery and happy person (despite bouts of cynicism and grumpiness.) Laugh
neomattlac

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:16 am Reply with quote        
Sly wrote:
Cats brighten my day all the time, every time. Cool Pretty much anything "cute," especially in the animal or adorable baby variety also makes me happy...this even though I don't want kids, particularly. xD;

I find this kind of interesting, because I have always considered the situation where the woman I have kids with and I split up. I would take the kids, and I think I'd be an awesome single(possibly, not for long) father. I have no problem with that. If they are family, I'll take care of them.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:07 am Reply with quote        
Not much brightens my day anymore to be honest. Cats can sometimes. When my kid smiles at me or does something surprisingly cute. But for the most part my days are pretty much all the same rather mundane and boring.