Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:07 am Reply with quote        
Inside, the room was a disaster, enough so that it gave the impression of there having been a fight of some sort. The room was destroyed, in more ways than one, but there was one thing making it apoparent that it wasn't an abduction. There was a letter laying on the bed.

Chris made his way over to it, and read it, curious as to why she had left.

Chris, I know you'll be the one to find this instead of Vana, since she always sends you to get me. Don't freak out, but I left.

I can't stand the suffocating aura that Vana has, I can't stand the fact that she demands obedience, and damn near never lets me be my own person.

I'm gone, and I doubt I'll ever see either of you again.

Colin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:12 am Reply with quote        
His mouth dried, and his hands shook a little, as he gulped and ran from the room.

"Vanessa! VANESSA!" he called out.

'Why...? Just... why would she leave!?' kept running through his head, as he found the woman.

"Vanessa! We have problems! Big ones!" he told her, handing her the note.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:16 am Reply with quote        
Vanessa heard Chris calling for her, and growled slightly. When she was called like that, she had learned that it was never anything good.

When he entered the room, and handed her the note, she sighed before her hand clenched into a fist suddenly enough to tear the paper.

"That... fucking... ok. Seems I need to go and put out a few bounties." She hissed.
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:25 am Reply with quote        
While she was fuming over this, Chris just had a look of pure confusion on his face.

"But... why...?" he asked himself.

"I said I would create a world where she could be free to roam without the fear of being attacked..." he continued.

"Why would she leave....? Why would she give up something so wonderful...? And choose the cruel world out there...?"
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:27 am Reply with quote        
"Ashley has always brazed her own path through the globe." Vanessa said, although it came out as quite a hiss.

"Most of the time, she doesn't know what would be good for her, and what wouldn't be." She added.
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:33 am Reply with quote        
"We need to bring her back here then." he said.

"But... well... you've already said that you plan to issue bounties." he continued, before thinking.

"Wait... I thought anything draconic was an illegal bounty..."
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:37 am Reply with quote        
Vanessa just smirked.

"As is anything drow." She said simply.

"But, that's just it. I'm a drow. I can make them all accept it. And for nothing, too." She added.
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:49 am Reply with quote        
He looked to her and grinned.

"You are a brilliant mind." he told her.

"What guilds are you thinking of asking?" he then asked.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:52 am Reply with quote        
"Any and all." Vanessa told Chris simply.

"So, I'm putting you to work." she said as she scribbled out a few guild names. She handed him the sheet.

"Go put the bounty out at those guilds. I'm going to head to a couple of others and put the bounties out there."
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:02 am Reply with quote        
He looked over the list, before nodding.

"Right." he replied.

"I'll give all information, except draconic and drow features." he continued.

"With all these guilds, we'll get her back, and get her to see this is all for the greater good of the world." he added with a smile.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:03 am Reply with quote        
Vanessa nodded.

"Oh, of course." She said simply before getting to her feet.

"I'm heading out. seems everything has to be put on hold for the moment." She told him with a sigh before walking out.
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:23 am Reply with quote        
He watched her go, before heading out another door to get it done.

-Many more years later-

"Haaaah... still quite the workout." he said to Vanessa, as they laid together in her bed, covered only by blankets.

In the years that had passed, their relationship had gone from user and tool, to partners, to friends, to more than just friends.

Earlier that evening, he'd treated her to dinner, saying that she needed to relax, and was focusing too much on work... even for her. After dinner, they'd returned, one thing led to another, and they were now in bed together.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:31 am Reply with quote        
Vanessa nodded, but was silent. She had a lot on her mind, as she had for the past couple of days. She'd been looking over research notes, and was confident that she could do something succesfuly, but wasn't sure.

"Hey... Christopher..." She started as she looked at him.

"I... have a question for you." She continued, knowing that her next question would make it rather apparent that she thought far more of him than she let on.

"Would you be willing to risk your life, and become a drow?" She asked.
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:55 am Reply with quote        
Chris looked over to her, honestly surprised by her sudden question, but he nodded.

"Absolutely." he replied.

"If that meant I would get to spend even longer with you, and help you further your resurrection of the drow race, then I'll do it in a heartbeat."
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:56 am Reply with quote        
"Even thought there is an extremely high chance of death?" Vanessa asked, just making sure.

"I think I can do it..."
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next