Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:15 pm Reply with quote        
"Stupid freak." one mage growled, as he kicked the female in the solar plexus.

"Look at you... you're not even a person any more." another agreed as they kicked her as well, but this time in the head.

"You're not a drow, not a dragon, not a human, you're none of those completely, so you're a worthless nothing that should just die." a third chimed in, while the 4th one, a female, stood back and overlooked the savage beating.

The woman they were whaling on was a known drow... Ashley Encrae. She was known as the sister to Vanessa Encrae. It was also known that she was half-human, and she had been genetically crossed with a dragon, giving her horns, scales, claws and wings.

The magi that were attacking her, were doing so for a number of reasons. They hated drows, and she was one. They hated humans, and she was one. They felt her a freak, and because she was related to a rather infamous drow, they felt even more justified in tormenting and beating on her.

"We know we cannot kill you, as we are not drows." one of them said.

"However... that doesn't mean we won't have fun trying." another added with a bit of a grin.

Normally, the woman would have had no problems fighting back, but they had ambushed her and used special restraining shackles that were strictly regulated and almost forbidden under magi law. They suppressed all special energy, whether it was a magi's magic, or another species' natural abilities, rendering them nothing more than a mere human.

Her wings were roughly bound together as well, to prevent her from flying away, and tied in no particular careful way, meaning there was pressure on certain parts of her wings that would most certainly be hurting her.

Her clothing had been ripped and torn to shreds by them, exposing her chest and lower regions, and those areas were being abused and damaged as well, though none of it had been sexual.... yet.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:21 pm Reply with quote        
"Nnng. Jackasses!" Ashley exclaimed as she fought to get out of the binds that she had been trapped within.

"You really think we'll listen to you?" The woman asked from where she stood, watching the entire thing.

"You truly believe that we will show compassion against a freak such as yourself? You must be joking."

"Boys, have fun with her. Beat her, rape her, kill her. I don't care. Just keep her from marring this planet's surface any longer."
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:46 pm Reply with quote        
As soon as the males heard her mention that they could rape her, they all seemed to obtain evil glints in their eyes.

"You know... just because you're a freak... doesn't mean there's things about your body that we don't appreciate." one said, before lunging directly at her breasts and groping them harshly, and them biting down on her nipples roughly.

Another one grabbed her knees and forced her legs open, revealing her to the third one, whom was unzipping his pants and revealing himself as well.

They hadn't gotten very far in their new slew of abuse though, before they all froze and fell back on their asses, clutching at their throats.

They were all silent for a moment, before the three, in unison, let out a sound that was not even earthly. It was horrible and almost static-y, as long ethereal tubes seemed to come out of their mouths.

Those were their souls... and it was a technique that was expressly forbidden by magi society. Only gifted necromancers could do such a technique, and if it was found out that they had used it, they immediately became wanted criminals, and were to be brought in to receive the full extent of punishment the council could dole out.

"You say -she- is marring the planet's surface... yet you 4 are the most disgusting of all." a male voice said, as the source of the spell stepped forward out of the trees and into the clearing they were at.

His hair was a light spiky brown, almost to the point of being dirty blonde, and his eyes were a dull green, but they seemed determined, almost piercing. He stood at 5'7'', and was wearing a pair of tattered black pants, grey shoes, and a worn out dark blue shirt, as well as a brown trenchcoat.

"As such, -I- shall remove -you- from the planet's surface." he added, as the ethereal tubes left the male's mouths, and floated over to his hands, where he grabbed them and crushed them... sending their souls to the afterlife, leaving their shells behind, with empty lifeless eyes.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:48 pm Reply with quote        
The woman that was there jumped, caught by surprised, and a bit on the worried side, when he made his appearance.

"Tch, if you're just going to side with the freak over there, I guess I'll have to deal with you, too." She snarled as what looked to be a blade of flames encased in ice appeared in her hand.

"But first, I wish to know. Who are you, and what right do you have to do what you have done?" She asked, ehr voice making it rather apparent that she wasn't happy, and had no intention of leaving him unscathed.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:56 pm Reply with quote        
He looked rather unimpressed with her blade of fire and ice. He just crossed his arms and sneered at her.

"Who I am is none of your business." he told her plainly and bluntly, before shrugging.

"But I guess I'll tell you anyway." he added.

"I am Christopher Jenkins, a necromancer that rejects the clear-cut and skewed morals of this world." he said to her.

"And as such, I have made it my personal mission to right the wrongs that I see happen, as I see fit. You were attacking this lady here because she is different, and as such, you shall not be permitted to exist any longer... your souls, anyway." he continued.

"Your bodies will be ordered to kill each other, making it seem like an argument got out of hand." he told her confidently.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:58 pm Reply with quote        
"Tch. Sure, whatever." she said, her tone cold before she vanished from where she was. She wasn't interested in hanging around and listening to him and what he had to say. She only asked that question so as to give her a chance to leave.

Moments later, she appeared above him, and came falling back towards the ground, her sword pointed downwards and ready to go through his skull...
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:35 am Reply with quote        
The tip of the blade came within an inch of his skull, before it and the woman seemed to freeze in mid-air.

"And various souls protect me from such obvious attacks." he told her.

"Now... in front of me." he said, as she was moved into his line of site.

"Let's see how -you- like it." he told her, as he walked forward and tore some of her shirt off, forming it into a knotted cleave, and gagging her with it.

He then snapped his fingers, and she was immediately pinned, as the bodies of the males got up and walked over.

"Rape her, torture her, kill her, then kill yourselves." he ordered.

After the empty bodies nodded, he walked away, as they started to rip her clothing off.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:39 am Reply with quote        
She paled slightly as he bound her.

Shit! She exclaimed as the bodies of her friends got to their feet and made their way over to her. She tried to get free, and failed miserably as they approached.

Meanwhile, the one they had bound, was trying to get free herself, but failing, and just causing herself to lose more and more energy. The binds that they had bound her with were sapping her energy, stealing every bit of it that she had, and making it rather difficult to try and get free. She didn't even notice Chris making his way over to her.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:42 am Reply with quote        
Chris sighed as he noticed her struggling.

"Relax, I'll free you." he said, as he summoned another number of souls.

They grabbed onto her shackles and tore them off of her, as well as the bindings on her wings.

Chris then took off his long trenchcoat, and handed it to her.

"Here... it should cover you up adequately, considering your height." he told her.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:45 am Reply with quote        
She didn't move as he freed her, and looked up, slightly surprised when he offered her his coat.

"I... thank you." She said as she got to her feet, before accepting it. As she did so, her wings were pulled against her body tightly enough that it was almost impossible to tell that they were there.

"Thank you for your help... but... if I may ask... why?" she asked, curious, as she put his coat on.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:48 am Reply with quote        
"Because you don't deserve what they were doing to you." he said to her.

"This world is filled with corrupt magi, and their victims are always innocent people whose only crime was being different." he explained further.

"I can't stand seeing it... this world is dying because of these people, and the council always turns a blind eye, as they are corrupt as well." he continued.

"I... refuse to let that happen any longer. So I do what I can, as one person."
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:50 am Reply with quote        
She was silent for a moment before sighing slightly.

"Come, if I don't bring you back with me, I'll be yelled at a bit. But my sister would love to meet you, meet the man that saved me." She said as she held a hand out.

"Have you ever flown before?" She asked with a bit of a smirk.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:59 am Reply with quote        
"Well... all right then." he replied, before shaking his head.

"And no, I've never flown before... but I've always wondered what it would be like!" he admitted, a bit of excitement in his tone.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:02 am Reply with quote        
Ashley just chuckled slightly.

"come here, climb on my back then." She said as she took the jacket off and her wings came out. After a moment, they expanded to their full size of about twelve feet from tip to tip.

"Climb on."
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:06 am Reply with quote        
He nodded and blushed a little, as without the coat she was practically naked, and went over to her.

He then climbed onto her back, and looked at her impressive wingspan.

"Wow... I bet you get serious air with these." he said to her.