Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:20 pm Reply with quote        
Byron was no more than 5 feet from the portal, when he suddenly stopped, and froze in place.

He dropped Vanessa to the ground, and clutched at his throat, before a long ethereal tube started to come from his mouth and throat, causing him to cry out in an unearthly sound.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:22 pm Reply with quote        
Vanessa hit the grass hard, and the woman that was with the pair of male's took on a defensive stance.

"Shit, there's a necromancer around." She cursed before quickly making her way to Vanessa to grab her, so that they could get her through the portal, and at least get their target to the council.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:31 pm Reply with quote        
She had almost made it to Vanessa, when she felt her legs freeze where they were. Spirit's had emerged from the ground, and grabbed her, causing a chill to run up and down her spine.

The one that had created the portal stood up, and made to help his colleagues, but was stopped when Chris emerged out of nowhere and slammed his fist into the man's nose, causing him to fall back in pain.

Chris... over the years he'd been with Vanessa... had attained more muscle and tone to his body, from the physical training and testing she'd put him through. And his necromancy became more refined as well.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:39 pm Reply with quote        
"Jenkins. You do realize that you're wanted by the council for your own transgressions, right?" She asked, doing her best to keep calm.

"If you were to come with us, we could either clear your name completely, or lessen the punishment's."
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:53 pm Reply with quote        
Chris looked to her, and cracked his knuckles some.

"I don't care about that." he said to her.

"I don't want to be a part of this flawed system of yours. I'm on the side of Miss Encrae." he continued.

"And before you assume I'm being controlled by drow magic, I used to be, but it wore off a long time ago." he went on.

"I choose to be with Miss Encrae, and I will never stray from this choice." he added, before the spirits that were holding the woman in place started to sink into her body, and eat away at her very soul.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:55 pm Reply with quote        
Wh... what? Even through everything that I've put him through, he still vows... Vanessa thought, honestly surprised as the woman was about to retort with something.

She didn't get a chance to though, since it was interrupted by a scream the rent the air as her soul was being eaten away.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:05 pm Reply with quote        
He smirked as her soul continued to be eaten away, until nothing was left but a hollow body, much like the one whose soul he had stolen earlier.

"You two... kill each other now." he ordered the bodies, as they nodded and walked away to do so.

He then walked over to the one whose nose he had broken, and threw some of his magic into the portal that was created.

"I have no idea what's going to happen with that portal, where you'll end up, or how many pieces you'll be in." he told the man.

"But... should you survive... tell whomever you meet that this is the power that will change the world." he added, before shoving the man into it.

He then sighed and made his way over to Vanessa, ungagging her.

"You all right?" he asked her.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:08 pm Reply with quote        
Vanessa was silent as she watched all that Chris did, unsure of what to do, or say, if she could. She honestly felt herself being drawn to him, drawn into the personality of his that she had never realized was honestly his, and not just her influence.

When he removed the gag, she was silent for a moment.

"thank you." She said, saying the words that he had never heard from her before.

"I'm alright." She added.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:28 pm Reply with quote        
He nodded and smiled.

"Good." he replied, before he sighed and his face grew serious.

"But I'm sorry that that was as close a call as it was." he apologized, before grabbing a pair of the gloves and untying her.

"You were almost taken to the council." he continued, as he finished untying her wrists, and moved to her legs.

"And I swear I will never let it be that close again." he added, as he took the rope away from her ankles.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:29 pm Reply with quote        
"I know where they were going to take me." Vanessa told him simply as he freed her.

"And I thank you for coming to my aid. What would you like as a reward for it?" She asked as she got to her feet.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:32 pm Reply with quote        
He shook his head.

"Nothing." he replied.

"I did what I did, because I want to do everything I possibly can to help you in your goal." he said to her.

"Your gratitude is more than reward enough for me." he assured her.

"....that... and knowing you're okay..." he added, his face a little pink now.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:34 pm Reply with quote        
Perhaps there is more to him than I originally thought... She thought as she nodded.

"Alright then. Come, let's get back to the lab. Leave their bodies for the wolves and such to feast upon." She said before turning and heading towards the lab.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:41 pm Reply with quote        
He nodded and followed her, looking back at the bodies.

"Well... I daresay that they got what they deserved... and odds are that one fucker I pushed through the portal did as well." he commented.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:42 pm Reply with quote        
"We don't know though. It would have been better had you honestly killed him first." Vanessa told him honestly with a cold tone.
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:01 am Reply with quote        
"I apologize..." he said in a meek tone.

"I will do better in the future..."

-Many years later-

Chris sighed as he made his way to Ashley's room. In the time he'd been there, he had gained the privilege of having his own room, and right now, he was headed to Ashley's.

Vanessa had told him to get her, and when he knocked, there was no answer. Confused, he opened the door, and his jaw dropped at what he saw.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next