Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:22 pm Reply with quote        
As Vincent was on the phone, Kalin returned to her book.

"Alright, good to know." Hollie told her brother.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:32 pm Reply with quote        
"So yeah, just letting you know that's a definite confirmation from Kalin." he said, before saying goodbye and hanging up.

"All right, that's all I needed to know. You can go to your room or do whatever it is you planned to do." he told her with a smile.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:33 pm Reply with quote        
"K." Kalin said as she got up and grabbed her bag, all the while not taking her nose out of the book, before heading off, just as Michelle made her way downstairs.

"Geez. Vincent, got something to drink in here?" She asked, her French accent almost painfully apparent as she looked through his fridge. She never knew what would be safe to have or not in his fridge, so she always had to ask.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:48 pm Reply with quote        
Vincent smirked a little, as he heard Michelle ask her question.

"There's plenty to drink in there, I'll show you what's what." he said to her, as he got up and made his way to the kitchen.

-Several Hours Later-

Vincent looked to Casey's sleeping form, and sighed.

"You've been through a lot... not surprised you're still out cold." he said, as he placed a tray on the coffee table in front of the couch she was on.

On the tray was a small pot of fish chowder, designed to keep it warm for hours, a bottle of 7up, a small thermos of hot chocolate, and some cookies that Hollie had baked a few days earlier.

"Hopefully, it'll still be warm when you wake up." he said.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:52 pm Reply with quote        
It was about thirty minutes later, when Casey stirred. Vincent was in the kitchen finishing up the last of the dishes that were sitting there, which weren't many at all.

"Nnng... what... ?The hell smells so good?" Casey wondered as she sat up carefully. She had a wicked headache, and hoped that whatever she could smell would help with it.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:00 pm Reply with quote        
Vincent had planned for the probable headache that Casey would have, and had placed a few pills on the tray, along with a note.

Casey,
You probably have a huge headache right now, so take these pills to help calm it down. Also, help yourself to everything on the tray to satisfy your hunger and thirst.
Love you,
Vincent

Amber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:38 pm Reply with quote        
"Thanks." She said quietly before grabbing the pills and downing them, hoping they would help. Moments later she saw what he had spread out for her on the tray and just grinned before digging in.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:58 pm Reply with quote        
She hadn't been eating for more than 5 minutes, when Vincent returned, and noticed she was awake, and diving into what he had laid out for her.

"Oh, Casey! You're awake." he said, as he went to the couch and sat down beside her.

"I trust everything is alright for you, food wise?" he asked.

"And those pills should reduce your headache substantially in about 15 minutes... well... 15 minutes after taking them." he added.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:00 pm Reply with quote        
She looked at him, a few pieces of the pasta from the chowder hanging out of her mouth for a moment.

"Hmm?' She asked before devouring those few and cleaning herself up a bit.

"Yeah, tis yummy" She said with a smile.

"Thank you." She added.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:17 pm Reply with quote        
He chuckled a little.

"That's good." he said.

"And... well... I want to ask you something... something that will be a life-altering decision." he then told her.

"Would you ever consider changing schools?" he asked.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:18 pm Reply with quote        
Casey froze slightly when Vincent said that what he wanted to ask would be a life-altering question, but visibly relaxed when he asked it.

"Change schools? That's it? Why would that possibly be so life-altering?" She asked, curious.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:23 pm Reply with quote        
"Well, you'd be leaving your current school." he said.

"I don't know how many friends you've made, or how comfortable you are there." he continued.

"Plus, the new school would be a private, boarding school." he added.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:23 pm Reply with quote        
"I dojn't like the boarding school aspect. But get me out of that hell... please." Casey half begged.

"I don't have any friends there, and I certainly hate the place."
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:29 pm Reply with quote        
He nodded.

"The school is also specifically geared to those who have magic in their veins." he added.

"So you won't have to hide your necromancy." he told her with another smile.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:30 pm Reply with quote        
She seemed to instantly perk up at that.

"Wait... you mean I won't be called crazy?" She asked.

"If possible, sign me up. That would be a godsend"
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next