Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:03 am Reply with quote        
He was there for about six hours before he heard a crash from down the hall and some footsteps that he knew all too well.
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:03 am Reply with quote        
He blinked a couple of times, before sitting up and looking to the bars of his cell.

"....wait... Vanessa?" he asked quietly.
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:05 am Reply with quote        
As he was looking out into the hall, he saw a momentary flash of a rather familiar red glow before it vanished and the footsteps closed in.

"Unlock his door." A woman, who was shrouded in a cloak, ordered. The mage that was there with her immediately did as she ordered.
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:08 am Reply with quote        
He stood up, and made his way out of the cell, before looking to woman in the cloak.

"You're... rescuing me?" he asked.

"Why?"
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:09 am Reply with quote        
"You're the most competent human I know, since I can't track down my sister." she said simply, which, in the long run, was practically a proclamation of love from her if anyone picked up on it.
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:17 am Reply with quote        
He could hardly believe his ears, as the statement she had just said was something nobody in his organization had ever heard her say.

"I..." he said quietly, before nodding.

"I gotcha." he replied.

"And I hope to further prove to be of use to you." he added, in a sort of proclamation of return love.
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:18 am Reply with quote        
"Oh, there's already something that will have you prove quite useful to me." She told him honestly, a bit of a sick smirk evident in her tone.

"But yes, let's go." She added before grabbing his wrist and vanishing in a mess of black vines.
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:19 am Reply with quote        
He gulped a little, wondering what she had planned, but sighed as she grabbed his wrist.

"Anything you say, Vanessa." he told her, before they disappeared.