Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 75, 76, 77  Next
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:20 am Reply with quote        
"Heh... heh... heh..." he laughed in a gasp, as Hollie disappeared with him.

Vincent's tears just continued to fall, as he held Madison close to him.

"No... no... please, no... why...? Why did this happen...?" he muttered, as he continued to just hold his lover close.
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:23 am Reply with quote        
Madison stirred in his grasp, but was obviously severely disoriented, most likely from the curse that was just laid upon her.

"nnnng... wh..what....?" She asked as she tried to sit up, but found she couldn't because of Vincent holding her.
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:24 am Reply with quote        
"Madison..." he said quietly.

"I got here as soon as I could... but... but I was too late..." he whispered.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." he kept repeating.
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:25 am Reply with quote        
"I.. what...?" she asked.

"What do you... what do you mean?" She asked, unsure as to what exactly he was meaning. Yes, she'd been violated, but that's all it was, right? A morning after pill, and she'd be fresh as daisies again.
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:31 am Reply with quote        
"He... used a forbidden art..." he told her.

"In... in 9 months... you will give birth... but... you won't survive it..." he continued.

"But... if we try any measures to reverse the spell or terminate the pregnancy... you will die anyway..." he choked out.

"But we'll try everything we can to find a solution! I promise!" he added.
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:34 am Reply with quote        
Madison froze when he said that, she even stopped breathing for the moment.

"I... wh...what? I'm only 26!" she exclaimed.
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:37 am Reply with quote        
He choked back a sob once more.

"I know... Madison, I know..." he replied.

"D-damnit... we WILL find a way to save you! We'll do all we can!"
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:38 am Reply with quote        
Madison didn't say anything, just nodded. There was nothing that she could think of to say.
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:43 am Reply with quote        
Vincent just continued to hold her close, holding back sobs and trying to convince himself this was a nightmare... but he knew it was real... and he wondered why all this had to happen to Madison.

-

"There's nothing you can do." Chris said to Hollie and Nakia.

"She is cursed to give birth, and die when she does so." he explained.

"Thankfully I was able to get it in her quickly... that serum really works wonders on the libido. Didn't hurt that she was hot, as well." he added with a shrug.
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:45 am Reply with quote        
Nakia's hands were clenched into tight enough fists that her long, and rather sharp, nails were actually drawing blood... and an almost alarming amount aswell. Hollie, on the other hand, had a rather cold expression on her face as she had her arms crossed under her breasts and was just staring at Chris, who was sitting on the cot in a cell that was in the basement of the council's main building.

"And that alone will be enough to seal your fate. You're dead, Christopher." Hollie said, her tone just as cold as her expression.
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:49 am Reply with quote        
"I don't care." he replied, the pride still in his voice.

"Kill me if you want, all that matters is that the grand plan has been set into motion." he told them.

"That woman is nothing more than a pawn in a much larger game that you are unaware of. It's been set into motion, you can't stop it, and the day will come when you realize just how ignorant and complacent you are." he continued.

"And the serum's still active as well, and you're both looking pretty sexy right now as well." he added, just taunting them at this point.
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:51 am Reply with quote        
Almost instantly, as soon as Chris had finished his sstatement about them looking sexy, Nakia made her way over and smacking him har enough that his head bounced off of the wall behind him.

"You fucking bastard." She snarled.

"Nakia..." Hollie saidin a warning tone.

"Calm down before I have to put you into holding." She added.

"tch." was all Nakia said before backhanding Chris again and vanishing. She had to check on her father, had to see if there was anything that she could possibly do to help ease his pain...
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:54 am Reply with quote        
Chris's head bounced off the wall, and he was dazed for a moment, before looking at Hollie and shrugging.

"Kill me if you want, torture me if you want, do whatever the hell you want to me." he said.

"Even if I die, all that matters is that... you... failed." he said to Hollie.

"And Vincent failed in protecting that woman, just like he'd continuously promised he would." he continued, crossing his arms.

"So you can watch him spiral into depression and hopelessness!" he added, his laugh echoing throughout the cell.
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:56 am Reply with quote        
"I cannot kill you, not right now. I have my position to maintain, and this has to be done legally." She snarled.

"As much as I would prefer to just tear you apart right now." She added before turning away from him.

"Your trial begins at dawn." She told him simply before leaving.
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:58 am Reply with quote        
He watched her disappear, before sighing and laying back on the cot.

"Well, Vanessa... I'm going to die... but at least I didn't fail you." he said to himself quietly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 75, 76, 77  Next