Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77  Next
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:33 pm Reply with quote        
She held her breath as she slid into the classroom, and managed to make her way to her seat without anyone noticing her. That's all she wanted, to stay hidden, to remain in the shadows and be forgotten by everyone. It didn't seem to matter what she did, it seemed that no one even cared about her. At school she was frequently harrassed, beat up, yelled at... anything. At home, she was met with fear that was strong enough to cause her parents to be overly dominating towards her.

It was sickening, in her opinion. She hated how she was handed this life, and she hated how it seemed that there wasn't anything she could do to change it. It was too much to take, and if she wasn't such a chicken, she'd probably have attempted suicide a good time ago. The only reason she hadn't was because of the fact that she's friends with the reaper, and she did not want to see how he would react in the event that he came to collect her after suicide. No, she didn't want to witness that reaction...

As she sat there thinking, she was torn out of her thoughts by a book smacking her in the back of the head. It was a hardcover book that weighed a fair bit, since it was one of the schools textbooks, and she was pretty sure that she would probably have to be careful for the rest of the day to ensure that she didn't manage to develop another concussion.

I hate this school. Why... why the fuck do I have to stay here? She thought, rather bitterly, before sighing. She knew why she was there, and it was mostly because of the fact that her parents refused to let her change schools. They didn't want to deal with her getting what she wanted, for they feared that she would turn around and make it that she lashed out on them because she started to think she was able to.

The only problem with that, was the fact that she already knew she could. Yes, she knew she could, knew that she could essentially make her parents her puppets, but... she didn't know if she would succeed or fail with it, and didn't want to risk the failure, and risk her parents wrath afterwards.

She tried her best to ignore her classmates, tried her best to forget about them... but she knew that once Mr. Emerson arrived, she would be tormented worse, since it seemed like he treated her special. Oftentimes the lessons were delegated to her, because of vast knowledge of history, and Mr. Emerson's incompetance. Because of that, the other students in the class were convinced that she was sleeping with him, fucking him for her grades and whatnot. It sickened her even more, and it was enough for her to want to drop out. The only reason why she didn't, was because she didn't want to be stuck at home, with her mother, all day and every day.

She heard the footsteps outside the door and sighed, now her day would really start to be shit. Seeing as this was the first period of the day, second for most people since she had a spare first period, and she knew that this would set the rest of the day for her. She could only dream of it being any good....
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:01 am Reply with quote        
The door opened, and it wasn't Mr. Emerson that entered the room. It was a new teacher that had never been seen in the school before. He made his way past the students, to the front desk, and set his things on it.

"As you may have already noticed, I am not Mr. Emerson." he said.

"He is experiencing personal problems in his life, and will be away for the rest of the year. My name is Professor Vincent Remmington." he introduced himself.

His name was very well-known throughout the world. He was known as the 30-something year old professor and archaeologist whom had completed several major digs throughout the world, but had made especially startling and revealing discoveries in Egypt, giving the world new light on the civilization. He was well-respected by all that knew his name.

"I have been asked to oversee this class until the end of the year, so from now on, you will refer to me as Mister Remmington." he continued, as his steel blue eyes scanned the room, looking at each student.

"Now... can anyone tell me where Mr. Emerson left off, the last time he was here?" he asked.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:09 am Reply with quote        
The class was silent as he addressed them, seeming to be respecting him. One girl though, was honestly amazed that he was there, and it was easy to tell by her face. She was stunned, and appalled that he took this job. She knew that he wouldn't be treated all that well there, that he would be so disrespected by the students in that class, that she couldn't help but wonder why.

... Dear Lord... we have a proper History teacher, but.... She thought, but she was interrupted.

"Ask Disa! She knows everything about this class!" One of the others exclaimed.

"Well, no shit. She was fucking Emerson." Another one commented. The girl, Disa, her face went red and it was rather apparent that she was biting back her temper.

I swear... I fucking swear.... I will fucking pay them all back for all of this bullshit. They are making my highschool career hell... I will... fucking... pay... you... all... back... She hissed mentally has she unconsciously started to scribble a rune in her notebook.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:24 am Reply with quote        
"Enough." he said in a calm voice.

"Mr.... Reed, that's an extra hour of homework for speaking out of turn." he said to the boy that spoke first.

"And Ms.... Sanders, that's detention after school for such a comment." he continued.

He looked over to the one they called 'Disa', and caught a glimpse of what she was drawing, his expression flashing of one of concern for a split second.

Madison would then feel a small pulse of neutralizing magic come from somewhere, effectively cancelling out what she could have done with that rune.

"Now... hopefully this will show that I will not tolerate any such behaviour in my class." he said to them. "I have no idea how Mr. Emerson ran things, but I assure you all that if you do not take this seriously, you -will- fail this course." he told them, his voice deadly serious.

"Now... is there anyone here that actually paid attention in his class?"
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:27 am Reply with quote        
"I did NOT speak out of turn fucker." Reed growled.

"You asked a question and I fucking answered it." He hissed.

"And I'll repeat what I said, ask Disa. She. Knows. Everything." He added as he sat back and crossed his arms over his chest. "She was sleeping with Emerson, had to be, otherwise she would have a grade of 95 in this class."

... SHUT UP! Disa screamed Mentally as she cracked the pen in her hand. She hadn't even noticed the neutralizing magic that was in the way, mostly because of the fact that she hadn't been consciously doing the rune.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:36 am Reply with quote        
"Office, Mr. Reed. Now." Vincent said.

"I do not tolerate that language in my class, so go straight to the office. If I find out you have disappeared and not gone there, you will be suspended for a week." he continued.

"Now... if I am to understand this correctly, no-one has paid attention in this class." he then assumed.

"No-one is speaking out to say otherwise, other than obscenities and accusations, so do we have to go back to the beginning?" he then asked.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:40 am Reply with quote        
The girl called Disa sighed before getting to her feet, amongst various comments and hushed whispers amongst her classmates.

"I can give you a full synopsis of what we covered in this class." She said as she stood there, her red hair catching the sun in a way that almost make it look like flames.

"If you would like, I could also do up a report outlining everything in detail for you, so that you know." She added, as the whispers continued.

"Of course, I doubt it would do any good. I'm the only one that seems to pay attention in this class, since everyone else is a fucking retard. Reprimand me for my language if you so desire, but seriously? They are. No one pays attention, and chances are none of them even know that we were supposed to have a test today." She told Vincent honestly, her voice calm, but harsh.

"Hey! Disa! Quite Lying!" One of her classmates exclaimed.

"Lying? Fuck, give me a break. I refuse to sink to your level, jackass." Disa hissed.

"And for the last. Fucking. Time. It is Madison. NOT Disa. Fucking GET IT RIGHT!" She half yelled.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:07 am Reply with quote        
"Yes, you will be sent to the office as well for your language." Vincent said to Madison.

"And a full synopsis would be very much appreciated." he continued, as he looked over the class.

"It seems as if she has saved all of your rear ends from being flunked out on the spot and sent to summer school." he told them.

"This is a mandatory class, which is mandatory that you pass. I don't know if Mr. Emerson told you this, but without a passing grade in this class, you can say goodbye to your summer vacation." he continued.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:09 am Reply with quote        
Madison nodded.

"May I at least wait until after class? I have lunch next, and wouldn't it be better punishment to force me to go during my free time, instead of having me skip a class, like most teens want to?" She asked him, honestly concerned.

"And also, Mr. Emerson was covering Egypt. Specifically how the reign of the Pharoah's ended with Cleopatra of the Nile's suspected Suicide."
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:20 am Reply with quote        
He nodded.

"Fair enough." he told her.

Madison would then see a flash of a pained expression on his face when she mentioned Cleopatra's suspected suicide.

"Ah, yes, well then, let us begin." he said.

-45 minutes later-

"....and so, some question as to whether or not is was truly a suicide." he finished, having mentioned the water snake that was nowhere near water, when the bell rang.

"Homework! I want a 1-page summary of Cleopatra's demise. Due tomorrow!" he added.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:28 am Reply with quote        
... What...? She wondered when she sat the pain in his eyes, but she didn't say anything, just sat down so that he could take charge of the class.

--

When the bell rang, Madison packed up her things and got to her feet. As her classmates emptied, and she along with them, she couldn't help but wonder about her new history teacher. Was he the same man that Cleo had mentioned in the past...?

She honestly had no idea, so she would need to bring it up with Cleo, find out what she had to say about this.

She walked through the halls, down tot he first floor, and towards the head office. She had been sent after all, and she knew that if she were to skip out on this, her parent's would not be happy. Then again, they wouldn't be pleased with the fact that she had been sent there in the first place.

She walked in and up to the secretary with a small sigh.

"Hey, Mr. Remmington sent me here due to my language in class." She told the secretary simply, and honestly.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:33 am Reply with quote        
The secretary looked at her, honestly surprised.

"You, Madison?" she asked.

"I'm surprised... he must be very strict." she then commented.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:35 am Reply with quote        
Madison shook her head.

"No, I deserved it. I was cursing in class." She told the woman honestly.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:46 am Reply with quote        
She then sighed.

"Well, go to the detention room then." she said, gesturing to a door in the office.

"I assume it's just a lunch hour detention?"
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:48 am Reply with quote        
"Most likely. It wasn't actually said. He wanted to send me during class, but I brought up a valid point. Wouldn't it be better to send me during my free time, instead of during time that most teens would pay to skip?" Madison said with a sigh.

"anyway, I'll head there now. See ya." She added before walking off.

---

A few hours later, she was packing up her stuff and looked out the window. She was on the third floor and had just happened to see her history teacher walking into the school.

I have to know.. She thought as she headed out and down to the classroom that she had met him in. As she approached, she saw him walking down the hall, and couldn't help but internally cheer.

"Oh! Mr. Remmington!" She called as she quickly jogged to him.

"I just wanted to ask you something about what you were saying today, if that's alright."