Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 75, 76, 77  Next
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:44 pm Reply with quote        
Madison sighed as she brought a hand to her face. She wasn't surprised that was in her records, since that had been a problem ever since she was a child. It had taken her until she was about thirteen to be able to keep her mouth shut.

"That's not a problem anymore." Madison said simply as she sighed again and looked up towards Vincent.

And ignore those that wish to try and make me look insane. Or just don't know how to shut their traps... Cleo... She added mentally. Just as Cleo looked to be pawing at Vincent. Without even realizing she was doing it, Madison growled slightly under her breath.

"Cleo! For fucks sakes... Fuck OFF for now! Please! I need a bloody break from your incessant chatter and shit." She cursed, in full out ancient Egyptian. Moments after she said that, her face literally lost all colour.

"... Shit..." She cursed, not switching back to English. She shook her head, almost violently, before looking at him.

"I gotta go. I'll ... Just... yeah.." She said as she headed towards the door, intent on getting out of there before there was any consideration of locking her up.... again... for a psychiatric evaluation. She hated when that happened, and she'd done so well to keep from ending up there again, she did NOT want to lose her streak.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:52 pm Reply with quote        
"You speak ancient Egyptian." he said to her, in the exact same language.

"I do as well. Comes with the territory of having travelled as much as I, having lived as long as I." he continued.

"All these statements seem to point that you are a necromancer... and that you are currently speaking with Cleopatra of the Nile." he postulated, before sighing.

"Which explains this extreme feeling of familiarity I have."
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:54 pm Reply with quote        
Madison made her way over to Vincent, taking off her pendant as she did so and using her pen, which was behind her ear, to draw something on it.

"Here." She said as she handed the pendant to him, her fear, and almost hesitation evident.

"If... This ... this will allow you to see and speak with Cleo... I... I bound her to the pendant... here.."
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:07 pm Reply with quote        
He extended his hand, looking at the rune she had drawn on the pendant.

"I see." he replied, as he accepted the pendant, and awaited what was supposed to happen.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:09 pm Reply with quote        
"C-Cleo... you're stuck to that pendant for a week." Madison said as she backed away from Vincent.

"Okay!" A voice that Vincent hadn't heard in millenia replied.

"Madison, you know I have no complaints to that. I haven't seen Vinny in so long... it'll be amazing to reconnect."

"... Well... enjoy yourselves... I ... I need to go." Madison said as she backed up to the door.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:13 pm Reply with quote        
"Cleopatra..." Vincent said in a quiet tone, before looking back to Madison.

"Miss Kiczys, wait." he told her.

"Please... let me pay you back for this amazing favour." he continued.

"I have a special room in back of the museum, where I keep many artifacts and things from digs. Would you like to see them?" he offered.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:16 pm Reply with quote        
"No... no... Don't worry about it." MAdison said, her tone more hurried sounding than one would expect from the delay between words.

"Just... enjoy your time with her... and... just.... I gotta go, alright?" She asked before leaving, not even giving him a chance to say anything more.

Once the door closed behind Madison, Cleo sighed.

"Keep an eye on her, Vincent. She doesn't have a stellar home life." She told her still living husband.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:23 pm Reply with quote        
Vincent watched her go, before looking to his deceased wife.

"Oh?" he asked.

"I can see some symptoms of a bad home life, but.... how bad is it?"
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:34 pm Reply with quote        
Cleo sighed.

"Her parent's don't care about her. She may as well live on her own." She told him honestly, sadness in her tone.

"She even has a full time job to support herself, since her parents don't buy her groceries or anything."
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:38 pm Reply with quote        
"A full time job!?" he asked, honestly surprised.

"And... yet she still comes to school..." he continued, an angry look in his eyes, before Cleo saw it turn to sly... like he was formulating a plan.

"Well... I think there are ways to help turn that around, to give her some more free time." he commented.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:40 pm Reply with quote        
The Egyptian shot looked at him with a puzzled expression

"What? Vincent... what are you thinking?" She asked.

"And something tells me that she won't really be all that accepting of whatever you're thinking. She... doesn't accept things from others, mostly because she's used to how she's treated here, at school, and back at home." She added
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:44 pm Reply with quote        
"It will be gradual." he said to her.

"Depending on where she has a job, I may be able to influence her hours and pay." he continued.

"I have a fair number of friends in this city, and if worse comes to worse, I'll make up the difference that they pay out of my own pocket."
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:45 pm Reply with quote        
"Why, though?' Cleo asked. She'd always known him to sweet, caring, and rather charitable at times, but Madison was just a child, one he had no connections to. So she really was curious as to why he would be willing to do so.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:57 pm Reply with quote        
"She's a child prodigy, Cleo." he said.

"And a very gifted necromancer. Such gifts need to be nurtured and taken care of, not feared and repressed." he continued.

"She needs to learn that her magic is a part of who she is, and she shouldn't be embarrassed by it, or feel the need to hide it."
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:58 pm Reply with quote        
Cleo sighed.

"I wish you all the best with that, then." She said with a small shake of her head.

"Poor Madison is terrified of people finding out what she can do. I'm amazed that she relented and admitted it to you." She added
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 75, 76, 77  Next