Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 75, 76, 77  Next
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:06 am Reply with quote        
"Hm?" he muttered, as he stopped and looked behind him.

"Oh, Miss Kiczys." he said, as she approached him.

"Absolutely. What do you wish to know?"
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:18 am Reply with quote        
Madison smiled and looked around.

"Perhaps this would be better said in the classroom. I do appreciate privacy after, I already have a stellar reputation here." She said, a bit of a growl at the end.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:15 am Reply with quote        
"Hmmmm... you raise a very good point." he said, looking around.

"Come then." he told her, as he led her through the hallways, and into his empty classroom. They went to his desk, and he sat behind it.

"Tell me, what's on your mind?" he asked.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:28 am Reply with quote        
She followed him, silent for the entire trip. When they reached the classroom, and he had sat down, Madison just looked at him.

"So... you're THE Vincent Remmington. The one who has done a rather shocking amount for historical exhibits globally." she started as she leaned against the desk behind her.

"And the same man that wed Cleopatra of the Nile, and fathered a daughter with her. Am I right?" she asked him simply.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:56 pm Reply with quote        
"Indeed I am the one that seems to have made an impact in the world of history studies." he replied, before her next statement/question made his eyes shrink a bit, and his face pale some.

"I... excuse me?" he asked her, clearing his throat some.

"What on earth would make you think something like that?" he asked her.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:50 pm Reply with quote        
"Oh, I'm sorry. I guess I made a mistake." Madison said coolly, not missing a beat.

"I'll just have to tell Cleo that she's wrong, that you're not the man she married."
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:53 pm Reply with quote        
He then raised an eyebrow, though she would definitely be able to see the intense interest in his eyes.

"Tell Cleo...?" he asked.

"Er, what exactly do you mean by that?"
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:56 pm Reply with quote        
"Oh, nothing. Don't worry yourself about it. I just have friend that I called over Lunch yesterday in detention, and she was telling me that she was pretty sure you were the one she married." Madison told him.

"Obviously she's wrong though. Sorry about that. I'll get out of your hair." She added with a kind smile as she went to head towards teh door.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:02 pm Reply with quote        
"Hold up." he said to her as she turned to leave.

"A friend of your's... that is pretty sure I'm the man she married?" he asked.

"I... I'd be lying if I said I wasn't insanely curious right now. What, exactly, do you mean?" he asked further.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:07 pm Reply with quote        
Madison looked at him with a small smile.

"I have a friend that is married. Or rather, was. She left him, and feels bad about it." She told him honestly.

"At any rate though, I'm wrong, you don't have a ring on your finger, and I find it hard to believe that she mistook you as her husband anyhow." She added with a nonchalant wave of her hand.

"So, please forgive me for asking such a ludicrous question. I just... I had to ask." She added, her smile not leaving. It would be then that he would see her eyes flash black for a second, quick enough that he would most likely be questioning whether or not he actually did see it. But he would know.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:14 pm Reply with quote        
'I.... hmmmm...' he thought, as he noticed the flash of black.

'Is it.... possible....?' he asked himself, before shaking his head some.

"If possible, I would rather like to meet this friend of yours." he told her.

"Perhaps I know her from somewhere."
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:16 pm Reply with quote        
"She lives overseas, so it's not possible, sorry." Madison lied.

Heh, he picked up on it, didn't he? She wondered.

"At any rate, I do need to get going, and I'm sure you have things to do aswell. Sorry for bothering you."
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:26 pm Reply with quote        
Vincent, at this point, decided that it was best to stop beating around the bush, and cut straight to the chase, get to the point, and do it brutally straight-forwardly.

"You have magic in your veins, don't you?" he asked.

"And it's necromancy, isn't it?" he asked further.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:28 pm Reply with quote        
Madison looked at him, an incredulous expression on her face.

"Ex... Excuse me? We live in the real world, not the fantasy world." She said, giving him the same 'treatment' that he had given her. She knew that she was right with her questions before, since Cleo had been, and was still, practically fawning over him, even though he couldn't feel it.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:39 pm Reply with quote        
"Magic is not fantasy though." he said.

"I've been to many digs to Egypt, and have seen evidence of it." he continued.

"Though, I have kept it to myself, seeing as the concept of magic is frowned upon in the scientific community..." he went on, his tone a little disgusted.

"And, also, when I was looking over my student roster, your name came with some footnotes... specifically how people were concerned for your own sanity and safety... for talking to... how did they put it...?" he trailed off some.

"....'imaginary friends, and having full conversations with them, well past when most children grow out of that stage'"
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 75, 76, 77  Next