Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:34 pm Reply with quote        
Emelie looked away and just hugged Gregory back.

"I know. Gregory, I do know that, and that's why I'm alright with it." She said.

"I love you, I always will. Even after twelve hundred years, I'm still in love with you, but..."

"If you feel that Madison is the one that holds the key to your heart, then I'm fine with that." She told him with a smile.

"I'm happy that you're healing, I truly am. The sole fact that you can love again, just means... more than I'm sure you can imagine."
Colin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:45 pm Reply with quote        
He continued to hold her close, and smiled, despite a few tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Emelie... you are too good of a woman, you know that?" he asked.

"You're one of the most wonderful people I know... and... well... for being in my life, and even in my afterlife... well... as close as I come right now... makes me feel that, even though many would say I do not deserve it... I am blessed."
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:48 pm Reply with quote        
"Of course you are." Emelie said with a smile as she stepped back a bit, and laid her on his cheek.

"Gregory... Love... is there anything that I may do you for you? For you and Madison?" She asked
Colin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:09 pm Reply with quote        
He looked into her eyes, and bit his lip some, as she asked her question and laid her hand on his cheek softly.

"Well... I..." he said quietly, before sighing.

"Is... it possible to split the reaper powers between myself and Madison?" he asked.

"She... likes how I looked when I was alive... but without my powers, I move on..."
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:12 pm Reply with quote        
Emelie nodded.

"I could. Are you sure you want me to do so, though?" She asked.

"Also, do you think that Madison would appreciate it?"
Colin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:18 pm Reply with quote        
"Well... she's told me herself at one point..." he said.

"She enjoys getting the children to be at peace with their situation, and has said before that it would be a little easier without my ominous form in the background." he added.
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:23 pm Reply with quote        
Emelie nodded.

"Well... Alright then." Emelie said quietly before stepping back from him as her hands started to glow a bit.

"Have you warned her about this at all...?" She asked. She knew it would be quite a shock to Madison if she hadn't been warned.
Colin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:30 pm Reply with quote        
He nodded in return.

"I have." he told her.

"We considered the possibility a while ago... and she's even said that it would be nothing compared to when she received all of my powers so suddenly back when she was kidnapped." he added.
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:38 pm Reply with quote        
Emelie nodded.

"Alright then." She said before bringing her hands up as an orb appeared within then. She approached Gregory and laid her hands on his chest lightly. Almost instantly he would feel all his reaper powers leave him and he would be able to see the orb that she was holding seem to fill with a rather eerie crimson glow. After a moment though, it diluted a bit as he felt some of his powers return, but he could tell that it wasn't all of them.

He then watched as it seemed the glass orb emptied, and vanished from her hands, and his sense of Madison seemed to intensify, drastically.
Colin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:43 pm Reply with quote        
"I.... wow..." he said quietly.

"I... actually wondered if doing that was possible." he told her.

"There really is nothing that you can't do, is there?"
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:46 pm Reply with quote        
"Yeah. I can do a lot." She told him.

"And since the reaper, really is, under my jurisdiction, I can do as I wish with whichever ones are in charge of whichever area. And I just split the duties for Canada between you and Madison."
Colin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:56 pm Reply with quote        
He nodded.

"Alright then..." he said.

"Thank you, Emelie." he continued, a warm smile on his face, his voice back to when he was alive, and his eyes emerald once more.
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:57 pm Reply with quote        
Emelie just smiled.

"I hope things go well between you two." She said warmly.

"Now, go." She added, but her tone wasn't commanding in any way.
Colin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:03 pm Reply with quote        
He looked to her, before nodding once more.

"Thank you... once more, thank you." he said.

He then leaned in, and gave her a kiss on her lips, caressing hers gently and softly, holding it for about 10 seconds... before letting go and softly breaking the embrace, and disappearing in a soft cloud of black mist.
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:05 pm Reply with quote        
When he kissed her, Emelie froze. She hadn't expected it, but she certainly didn't have any complaints. She kissed him back, grateful for what she knew would be the last embrace of that nature.

When he was gone, she just brought a hand up, her fingers lightly touching her lips.

"Gregory... I'll always love you..." She said quietly, knowing he wouldn't hear her.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next