Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:00 pm Reply with quote        
Madison sighed as she made her way over. When she saw the children she knelt down by them.

"Hey." She said, her voice rather calming.

"You two want some help out of here?"
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:09 pm Reply with quote        
The boy and girl, looking to be about 8 and 6, looked to her and nodded.

"We're... we're scared..." the girl said.

"We don't know where Mommy is..." the boy added, before they both suddenly ran to her and latched onto her, almost as if she were their mother.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:12 pm Reply with quote        
Madison was caught off guard a bit, but wrapped her arms around the two kids.

"Don't worry, I'll get you to your parents." She said with a small smile. She wanted to try and alleviate the pain of this situation for them.

"Come on, there are others that I need to help, so here, hold onto my scarf. It'll help to keep you from losing track from me, alright?" She asked
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:21 pm Reply with quote        
The children nodded and grabbed onto her scarf without any questions, following her as she left the rock.

As they walked, they heard more sounds, and this time it sounded like outright crying.

She would look over, and see a girl, about 13, looking over a pair of twin boys, looking to be about 9, and they were the ones that were crying.

The girl looked over to Madison, and immediately took on a defensive stance.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:23 pm Reply with quote        
Madison made her way over to the children that were crying, but kept her distance enough that she wasn't a threat to them.

"Hey, relax. I mean you no harm." She said, her hands up to show that they were empty, that she wasn't holding anything.

"I can help you out of here, take you to whomever you were within when this," she motioned to the flames, "happened."
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:35 pm Reply with quote        
The girl still looked like she didn't trust Madison, but the boy immediately ran past her and glomped onto her legs, sobbing into her waist.

"..........all right." the girl relented, as she walked over.

"If my little cousins trust you, I do too." she added.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:36 pm Reply with quote        
Madison laid a hand on the boys' heads and just looked at the girl.

"Don't worry, I'll help you get out of here. But I have another child to find in this mess." She told her honestly.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:46 pm Reply with quote        
The girl nodded, as they all grabbed hold of her scarf, and followed her.

It was about another 3 minutes, before they could see a cowering form of a boy in a car.

The car was overturned and on fire, but he showed no signs of wanting to leave it.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:52 pm Reply with quote        
Madison looked towards the other kids and took her scarf off.

"Here, hold onto this, I'll be back in a minute." She said before making her way towards the boy.

"Hey, come here." She said calmly as she knetl by him.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:05 pm Reply with quote        
The children held onto the scarf, as the one that was in the car seemed to flinch at the sound of her voice.

"No!" he exclaimed, fear evident.

"Aunt Sophie is out there...! She'll be mad at me for causing the crash! She'll beat on me again...!" he protested, as he curled into a more compact ball.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:23 pm Reply with quote        
"Hey, come here." Madison said as she laid a hand on his shoulder lightly.

"You're safe, no one can hurt you now." She told the child.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:35 pm Reply with quote        
The child flinched a little more when she touched his shoulder, but seemed to calm down considerably.

"I... I... okay..." he said quietly, as he unfurled from his fetal position and started to climb out.

As he did so, he continued to look around, almost scared that his aunt would pop up out of nowhere.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:38 pm Reply with quote        
"Hey, just relax. You're safe." Madison said as she held her hand out to him. He hesitated for a moment before accepting it, and she led him back to the others.

"Alright, I think that's it. Most were either adults, or they went with the adults they were with." She said to herself, looking around.

"Come on." She said to them all and started heading out of the flames and towards the beacon that Gregory had.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:46 pm Reply with quote        
The kids all nodded, and followed her as she made her way from the flaming mess.

When the adult spirit figures could be made out, there were sighs of relief that they were found, but also sadness that they were dead as well.

All the kids... except for the one... broke from Madison and rushed to their parents or guardians... while one grumpy lady just glared at the one that was still hanging onto Madison.

When she started to storm over, he held tighter to Madison, shaking and quivering noticeably.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:50 pm Reply with quote        
"I'm guessing that's you'r aunt?" Madison asked, which just caused the boy to nod.

"Alright." She said before looking to the oncoming woman.

"So, this boy is your nephew, right? He was under your care for the moment, right?" she asked

"Nice how you decided to kill him when you committed suicide." She added with a shrug. "Wait... no... that wasn't influenced by you. It was the drunk moron that was driving the tanker." She said, her sarcasm and displeasure of the attitude that she could practically see emanating from the woman extremely apparent.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39, 40, 41  Next